I've finally put together the list of my favorite beauty products, at the moment at least.
1. Benefit the POREfessional - I haven't been much into primers. Probably because I've never found one that "wow-ed" me, until I tried this one. The first time I tried it I didn't think much of it (it was a trial size that came in this kit). Weeks passed before I tried it again and I have been using it pretty much every day. Let's just say it makes a HUGE difference and my make up last all day thanks to it.
2. bareMinerals foundation - I've been using bareMinerals foundation since 2002 and it has worked for me. Since I have sensitive skin I've been nervous about trying something new. Until recently...
3. Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation - after hearing so much great stuff about this foundation I decided to give it a try. Love it! It is on the pricey side but it seems to last. When I use it, which is not everyday, I add a little bit of the bare minerals foundation on a big powder brush to set it in.
4. Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer - it's nice and creamy and it covers really well.
5. Buxom Lip Cream in White Russian - recent purchase but loving it so far.
6. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara (mine is not curved) - most mascaras I start liking after the 2nd week or so, after they dry out a bit. But this one has that effect from the first use. I've tried SO many and am always on the lookout for the one. Today I actually have on Benefit They're Real (another one I gave a second try. It gets great reviews and I'm starting to see why. I might include a tube of it in an up-coming giveaway). Oh and yesterday I purchased the new Chanel - Le Volume De Chanel. Will let you know if it's wroth it.
7. Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Pale Mauve - My new favorite "nude" lip stick. Love!
8. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Medium - after months and months of trying to find a nice, "natural", shimmer free bronzer, I read great reviews on this one and gave it a try. It gives a nice natural "tan", just enough color.
There are other products I rotate through. I probably would have not tried most of these if it wasn't for beauty blogs and YouTube. But if I had to pick one of each, the ones above would be it, at least at the moment. Also, a great blush I really like is Tarte 12-hour Blush. Mine is in color Amused.
Soon I'll be sharing some of my favorite hair products.
What are some of your favorite beauty products? Do share with us ;)