Question of the month: What make-up do you carry around in your handbag?
I don't carry a ton of makeup with me, mainly lip products and the Tarte concealer. I thought I'd share all of the items that are in my make-up pouch.
Lip products from L to R: Revlon lipgloss - Pink Pop, YSL Rouge Volupte in #2, Bobbi Brown - Pale Mauve, Pangea Organics Lip Balm and Love and Toast lip balm in Cherry Lemonade and lip liner by Jordana (hardly ever used).
Other: Oil Absorbing Sheets by Clean & Clear, Hand Sanitizer, J.R. Watkins Hand and Cuticle Salve
Midol, Gum, Band-Aids, Tarte Concealer.
And everything stays nicely organized in this little J.Crew make-up that fits SO much.
What make-up do you carry around with you?
- Alison*Elle - Alison shares a tutorial on how to make a super cute cupcake mani.
- Ella Pretty - Ella's posted her holiday party outfits, red skinnies & bubble necklaces.
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's rocking a red blazer.
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay tried a retro style dress & a new hemline...
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen announced and shared her pregnancy story.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle is expecting her little girl any day... or week now. Check out her 33 week BUMPdate.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette says' "December is THE month for red, right?"
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen OOTD : 19 weeks pregnant