It's one of those times when sales are happening everywhere and I'm trying to ignore them. But then I tell myself "it's-a-great-time-to-buy-that-striped-tee-even-though-you-have-20-stripes-tees-but-this-one-is-a-boat-neck-tee-and-you-love-boatneck-tees". And then suddenly...'thank you for your purchase' appears on my screen. #thestruggleisreal ;)
There are things that I know I'll get a LOT of wear out of. Like striped tees. And dark wash jeans. And everything else. Like this beautiful, classy, timeless KS bag below that I absolutely do.not.need. Actually, bags are the LAST thing I should be looking at. But it keeps staring back at me. #again
Let's just throw it out there....I have a serious weakness when it comes to shoes and bags. I'm sure you didn't know ;)
Onto the goods below...
Striped Tee - instant chic
V-neck sweater - available in 5 colors
Necessary Cardigan - comes in multiple colors
- Kate Spade - take an additional 25% off sales items w/code DELIGHT There are some really nice bags on sale
- Bauble Bar is having up to 60% off - perfect time to add some bling to your collection - love this one.a.lot
- Banana Republic - 40% off entire purchase w/code BRFALL - some pieces 50% off
- Nordstrom clearance happening right now
- Gap - up to 40% off (prices as marked)
Any must-haves on your list?
I'd love to hear about them, so do share in the comments below...