Random five things I’m loving this week:
1. Obsession with dainty necklaces continues. I wear them every single day and I think one particular dainty necklace I’ve seen in some of my pics from two+ years ago (I’m just surprised it didn’t tarnish yet).
2. Anything from Sugarfina – each time I get something from them, I try to stretch it out and not eat it all at once 😋 hard to do though.
3. Seagrass baskets – Seem like I’ve been to every store in search the perfect one. Way better options online, duh me!
4. I’ve been eyeing ‘hiker boots‘ since last year and finally decided to get a pair. Except my size was sold out! Sam Edelman has some nice ones (actually, all their boots are amazing right now. Who else has a weakness for shoes?).
5. Came across an old pair of AGolde jeans (I think I got them in 2015) and been hearing how much a ton of bloggers love the brand. Need to try a new pair…loving this pair and this one.
I sized up in this sweater as I didn’t want it hugging my body. Perfect to wear over leggings too.
I mentioned this bag in Monday’s post (where I also shared a 10% off coupon code). I’m definitely a new fan of this brand. This one is a great dupe for the Fendi peekaboo mini (comes in more colors).
AT Cape c/o | AT Tunic Sweater (in Small) c/o | AT Jeans c/o | Booties (super old) – similar styles here and here, love these | C&K Bag | Sunnies
Most of my outfit is 40% off + extra 10% off until 10/21
Are you a fan of capes/ponchos?
I have to be in the right mood to wear them. But they’re great to throw on when you need just a little extra warmth. I’m also loving this one from Target. Great option for Fall.
As always, thank you for reading!