OOTD: New sweater

Yesterday I went to Kohl’s to find something for my Mom. I ended up finding a black and white leopard print cashmere cardi for her. While waiting in line I saw this cute V-neck sweater. Loved the soft color and the flowers on the side. So I just grabbed it without trying it on.  It was originally $50 with 25% off plus I had a 30% off coupon…just couldn’t say no.

Sweater: Kohl

Brown Pants: The Limited

Shoes: Steve Madden

Belt: Banana Republic – old

Necklace: JcPenny

I think I need to start posting more weekend outfits vs. work outfits.  On Friday we (my sister, her hubby, my hubby and I) are going down to St. Louis, MO to visit my Mom and are coming back Monday. Hopefully this time I’ll take some pictures.

On the other note…I bought a sweater today for my sis and I. Macy’s is having their one day sale and each sweater was only $10. Love it!  The malls are already getting crowded and it keeps getting worse each day. During December I truly hate shopping and avoid it as much as possible. People are just so stinking rude, no manners what-so-ever!  So I try to stay home rather than walk around all ticked off and annoyed lol

Have you been shopping lately?

Hope you’re having a great Wednesday!

1. Ella Pretty
    November 17, 2010 / 8:48 pm

LOVE every bit of this outfit – the pink sweater with a flower – the gorgeous belt and shoe combo – the lovely trousers – and the delicate necklace…I'd wear it!I was out shopping today -it was so exhausting! And I never feel like trying anything on when it's so cold outside – it's such an ordeal to take off my winter clothes!

2. Lilly
    November 17, 2010 / 9:25 pm

Thanks Ella :)Oh, I'm with you on trying on clothes during winter time. I didn't try on this pink sweater I'm wearing nor the one I bought today. It's too much of a hassle. 🙂

3. fshnonmymind
    November 17, 2010 / 9:42 pm

I like this sweater too. It's such a soft shade of pink and that flower detail is nice and feminine.Luckily (for my wallet at least), I haven't been in a shopping mood. I think I'm shopped out at the moment, lol. I did buy a Xmas gift today that totally busted the budget, so I might have to not shop until after the holidays. But who am I kidding, that will be a serious test of my willpower.

4. Lindsay
    November 17, 2010 / 10:07 pm

I feel like I say this about every outfit that I comment on but it's always true – I love it! I seriously would love to go shopping in your closet, you have the cutest things!

November 17, 2010 / 10:38 pm

So feminine and pretty! That last photo had me confused for a second (or several, ok ok) – I was like, uh weren't the flowers on the other side? How on earth? Duhhhh.

November 17, 2010 / 11:21 pm

I shop way too often Lilly! It's a sickness ;)I love that sweater. At first I thought it was from J Crew or Ann Taylor – it would be pricey at those stores! You got a deal!

7. Tamara
    November 18, 2010 / 12:10 am

I was in Kohl's yesterday also with a 30% coupon and bought this same sweater – along with a bunch of other cute stuff! The line was INSANE you would have thought it was Black Friday, lol!

8. Jennifer
    November 18, 2010 / 1:25 am

love your whole outfit, as usual!

9. Jessica
    November 18, 2010 / 3:57 am

Your sweater is so great. Fits perfect and the colour is great. I almost bought the exact same one in grey. I think I may have to go back and get it now lol

10. Keirasluckycharm
    November 18, 2010 / 5:37 am

Love the sweater. I truly understand you.. rude people suck! I hate shopping during this time so i am probably going to skip Black Friday and do Cyber Monday ;-D

11. Mary Ann
    November 18, 2010 / 5:52 am

Nice, it's a pretty color on you!

12. PearlsAndGreenTea
    November 18, 2010 / 1:24 pm

Loving the nude shoes!

13. Mango Gal
    November 18, 2010 / 3:32 pm

The pink sweater is so pretty! I love the flowers!

14. amy kelinda
    November 18, 2010 / 6:50 pm

The sweater is so pretty! It looks super soft, too! And ugh, shopping at the mall around December is just terrible. That's why I now do most of my Christmas shopping waaaaay ahead of time or online, hahaha!