OOTD: Line me up

Today’s outfit! Two posts in a day, how crazy is that. Except my first post doesn’t show up on the Dashboard among other posts…hmmm…not sure why. If you missed my $15 faux fur vest post, you can see it here.

*Coat – Guess
*Sweater – The Limited (old)
*Blazer – Marshalls
*Pants – Express (old)
*Shoes – DSW
*Belt – Came with a skirt
*Necklace – ? (some store in St. Louis)

So for a while now I’ve been wanting to post pictures next to each other, do the two column thing but I’ve no idea how to do it. You are probably saying right now that this post has couple pictures next to it… Well, I just kind of drag them around until they line up next to each other (therefore the title of this post)…which at times, most times, doesn’t work and it’s a pain.

Do any of you know how to correctly do the two column picture post?  Please share if you do!

Have a fab evening!

December 22, 2010 / 12:39 am

That's so funny because I have always wondered how to do the two picture column thing too! I hate stacking my pictures. I hope someone knows and will share with both of us!I love your outfits Lilly. You're so pretty! It's nice to see your face =)

2. Keirasluckycharm
    December 22, 2010 / 12:39 am

I don't know how to do it either but i love the outfits. The coat from Guess is super cute. 😀

3. Lilly
    December 22, 2010 / 12:53 am

@Beautygirl24 – Aww, thank you Noelle, that is so sweet of you :)@Keirasluckycharm – thank you 🙂

4. Kristen
    December 22, 2010 / 12:59 am

I have no idea how to make photos go next to each other, unfortunately.Just wanted to say that your hair looks BEAUTIFUL here. 🙂

5. Lilly
    December 22, 2010 / 1:02 am

@Kristen – Thank you :)I think I just might have to live w/ this picture layout haha.

6. Carly
    December 22, 2010 / 2:08 am

lol…I think we all want to know how..I just drag them around too..and hope for the best…than I usually think it looks like shit and end up going with the one column look.Oh well…I am a fashionista NOT a techie.C

7. kileen
    December 22, 2010 / 2:11 am

lovely outfit! i love the lining of the jacket! as for the 2-column post, it's probably easiest if you put the pictures in a 2-column table but it'll probably require some html expertise on your end. or you can edit the pictures so that you have 2 side by side. hope that helps!cuteandlittle.com

8. Cee
    December 22, 2010 / 3:12 am

I think I have the same pair of Express pants. Editors, right? I love mine and you look great in yours! I really like the classic pairing of blazer + tee look. So chic!I'm a computer nerd, so hopefully this will be helpful in creating the two column table: 1) In the editing post screen, click the "Edit HTML" tab2) Copy and paste the first table example from here:http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_tables.asp3) Remove the tr and td attributes for the 2nd row, so you're only left with one row4) Replace the text "row 1, cell 1" with your img attribute5) Do the same with the "row 1, cell 2" textHopefully that helps! Shoot me an email if it doesn't work out right.

9. Lilly
    December 22, 2010 / 2:28 pm

@Kileen – Thanks K 🙂 I think I'm lacking in the html expertise lol@Cee – ah, thank you SO much, I knew there was an expert out there on fashion and tech stuff 🙂 I'm so going to try this right now, thanks again 🙂

December 22, 2010 / 11:48 pm

you look great as usual!

11. kenyatta Manning Pictures
    December 23, 2010 / 3:20 am

Lilly – great casual outfit. You can make a couple of quick trips around town, and still go to a last minute dinner, without having to change 🙂

12. Lotus
    December 23, 2010 / 8:58 pm

I love your outfit! You have to let us know how you get your hair to look perfect in every pic:)

13. Kate
    January 13, 2011 / 12:58 am

OMG CECE thanks for the info.. These are two cute.. wish I could run the to stores on my lunch break – hum maybe I could IF i had a lunch break! AHHH