This is all I’ve got

Pants: Kohls

Boots: Sam Edelman

Belt: Thrifted

Scarf: H&M

Bracelet: F21

Awesome background: Work bathroom

I love this button down shirt and therefore bought a 2nd one at Target. Except this time I paid $2.45 and not $20. Definitely feels good finding an awesome deals like this one.

And another good thing…my hubby ordered me a tripod! So there might be an end to the work bathroom mirror pictures. I know you’ll miss them, I know.  Ok, maybe not an end…because I’ll need to plan ahead in the morning…take extra 5-9min to take pictures before work. Not an easy task when you’re always running out of the house to make it to work on time…and then you just show up right at 9am! Darn snooze button!

Have a happy, fabulous and safe weekend!

xo

January 28, 2011 / 10:30 pm

Lol, I looove your bathroon pics Lilly! They're so real! It's funny because I actually have a tripod too, but it's worthless because of my camera. I just have a little Kodak and it doesn't do anything justice! So even though i technically can use the tripod to try to take better outfit shots, I'd rather just not bother. I think this outfit is so cute, I love the scarf!

2. Schnelle Couture
    January 28, 2011 / 11:54 pm

another great outfit. I love those boots!!!

3. Cee
    January 29, 2011 / 12:04 am

Am I going to be the only one left taking pics in the bathroom? 🙁 lol. Can't wait for you to start playing with your tripod. I'm sure the pictures will turn out gorgeous.Great outfit as usual. You've really nailed the casual chic look!

4. Leena
    January 29, 2011 / 1:23 am

love those boots!

5. Carrie
    January 29, 2011 / 2:37 am

Looks good. I need to drag my hubbys old braided belt out. Seems as though everyone but me is wearing one. I need to get with the times!

6. Lilly
    January 29, 2011 / 3:10 am

@Beautygirl24 – Thank you Noelle 🙂 I'm sure it'll be a while before I start using the tripod. It's just so much easier this way haha@Schnelle Couture – Thank you girl :)@Cee – haha, no you won't be Cee. Taking pictures in the bathroom with my cell is so much more convenient… snap pics, upload, post. So I'm pretty sure bathroom pictures won't go away for good :)@Leena – Thank you :)@Carrie – Thanks Carrie. It's fun to add the belt to an outfit at times (especially if you can "borrow" one from your husband 😉

7. Lindsay [Bella Cene']
    January 29, 2011 / 7:42 am

So. Freakin. Cute.You make it look so easy! So… effortlessly chic! Yet, when I look in my closet or when I go shopping I just can't imagine this outfit but it's SO me at the same time! I'm just going to have to pull up your blog on my phone for reference when shopping lol

8. Jazzy E (hivennn)
    January 29, 2011 / 11:27 am

Cute boots! x hivennn. p.s enter my jeffrey campbell giveaway?

9. Kristen
    January 29, 2011 / 7:38 pm

$2.45? You are my new hero. 🙂 I just purchased a boyfriend button-down and I love how you styled yours!

10. Fanny
    January 29, 2011 / 10:16 pm

lovely outfit, so my style ! xwww.thefashionmom.com

11. Teresa: Life and Style
    February 14, 2011 / 1:31 am

Awesome deal on the top! What a sweet hubby, I just recently got a tripod and its my new best friend.Are you planning on taking your outfit photos outdoors? Teresawww.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com

12. Lilly
    February 14, 2011 / 2:19 am

@Teresa – I was hoping I would start taking my outfit photos outside but it hasn't happened yet. I love outdoor photos, so maybe once the snow melts. I think I'm going to look into getting a remote, otherwise I'll have to run to pose if I use the timer haha

13. hfaanunu
    November 3, 2011 / 3:18 am

I LOVE your outfit and I NEED TO KNOW exactly what boots those are- the make, style etc. if possible! Thanks!Heather

14. Lilly's Style
    November 3, 2011 / 1:27 pm

@hfaanunu – thank you :)The boots are called "Pierce" by Sam Edelman. Google them online, few places still sell them.

November 21, 2011 / 4:15 pm

Love the boots! Which color are they? The olive or the redish brown?!

16. Lilly's Style
    November 21, 2011 / 4:30 pm

@Anon – Color is called Whiskey 🙂

January 30, 2012 / 5:10 pm

i just found your blog through Pinterest. I have pinned so many of your looks, I realized I should follow your blog! I love your style and realized we have a lot of the same items in our closets, except I need your help styling them 😉 Thanks for the inspiration!