Purple all over

Sweater: Banana Republic (similar at Gap and here) (at Target,)

Button up: J.Crew (buy here, similar here)

Pants: Loft (great options here and here)

Shoes: Sole Society – no longer available

Bag: c/o Handbag Haven  (nice option here)

I must have been craving purple today and wore the all purple items I own. Might as well, right? Right!

I’ve been eyeing this button up, well pink one really. It went on sale and the pink one sold out in my size. Purple eventually was marked down and when I received an email from J.Crew with subject line: “take an additional 30% off sales items” I knew this shirt had to be mine. Love me some J.Crew sales!

Have a fantastic Friday!

1. Ugly Duckling
    November 18, 2011 / 12:20 pm

I like this it's very simple but cute and a bit preppy!Like the shoes and bag especially!Sounds like you got a total bargain on the shirt as well!Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xhttp://iwasanuglyduckling.blogspot.com

2. fshnonmymind
    November 18, 2011 / 12:44 pm

Love all of the hints of purple!! Those shoes look great. I was eyeing them when they showed up on the website and was really tempted to get them. How do you find the comfort of Sole Society shoes?

3. Kelly
    November 18, 2011 / 12:55 pm

so cute! This is such a versatile look 😀

4. Kelly
    November 18, 2011 / 1:32 pm

Love this! The purple is great in the outfit 🙂

5. Lisa @ MMT
    November 18, 2011 / 2:06 pm

Cute! I love purple!!

6. Love at First Shoe
    November 18, 2011 / 2:31 pm

LOVELY in purple! Love everything about this outfit.

November 18, 2011 / 4:17 pm

So cute!

8. Candy Apple Fashion
    November 18, 2011 / 5:01 pm

Love your outfit, as always! Purple is my favorite 🙂

9. Sarah S.
    November 18, 2011 / 5:22 pm

It's a lot of purple but just sort a wink at it instead of full-on. Love it! I've got purple nails at the moment 🙂

10. Mrs C ♥
    November 18, 2011 / 5:46 pm

Really, really cute outfit! I just discovered your blog through Pinterest. There was a pic pinned of your 2nd outfit from August 1, 2011 (with the striped shirt & yellow flats). I clicked on it because I have that Charlotte Russe necklace. Anyway, I'm so glad I clicked over because I just love your style! I flipped through some of your pages & your style is definitely "me!" I live where it snows too & am still learning how to dress for the weather (after oh, only 7 years!). Consider me your newest follower! :o)http://cairelchronicles.blogspot.com/

11. Karla Khodanian
    November 18, 2011 / 6:31 pm

Love, love, love this look! It's so put together. I love you manage the whole business casual look, but make it beautifully chic. Such an inspiration!-Karlahttp://casualbedlam.blogspot.com

November 18, 2011 / 7:58 pm

I love this outfit! The pops of purple are so pretty, and really add a rich dose of color. Very nice as always 🙂

13. Sara B
    November 18, 2011 / 11:03 pm

um you are adorable I love your style! I have a purse kind of like that but now I wish mine was black. and i love your purple shoes!!

November 19, 2011 / 12:20 am

Ok, I want everything you're wearing here. Amazing outfit as usual. I HAVE to get some colored heels, I just love them on you!

15. Mimi
    November 19, 2011 / 3:36 am

purple is my second favorite color, and i love how you incorporated it into your outfit! i especially love your shoes! :)<3, Mimihttp://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

16. V
    November 19, 2011 / 5:22 am

such a cute outfit! my friend would love this outfit, her favorite color is purple. Their is a giveaway on my blog I think you will really love, please pass by to enter. -Vhttp://stylishlyme.com

17. Schnelle
    November 19, 2011 / 2:21 pm

I love the preppy touch that the checkered shirt gives and then the bag sets it off. Great outift.

18. Annie L
    November 19, 2011 / 7:14 pm

Adorable, love the purple touches, especially the pumps!–Annienewenglandromance.blogspot.com

19. Court
    November 21, 2011 / 2:45 am

Purple shoes and purses are my favorite!

20. Kim's Vanity
    November 21, 2011 / 3:29 pm

This looks so cozy, I love it!

21. aradicia
    November 22, 2011 / 2:26 am

I ADORE your pants! I know theyre last season, but if you ever find these in stores please let us know!

22. Lilly's Style
    November 22, 2011 / 2:46 am

Thank you on your sweet comments girls :)@fshnonmymind – these ones are my first pair and they're kinda tight in toe area. I though about ordering .5 bigger but I think my heel would slip right out. Hope they'll "stretch" out a bit. @Christina – No, I've just seen it online. I really like my purple one :)@aradicia – I'll keep my eye out. 🙂 They definitely should make more of these pants, the cut is great and they're really comfy.

23. Samantha
    November 22, 2011 / 3:27 pm

In love with this purple outfit, especially that checked shirt! xo~sam

24. Carly
    November 22, 2011 / 7:45 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE that purple bag..what a great color for fall!!!C

25. Lilly's Style