let’s take it inside

Blazer: Old (similar here) (here  and here at F21)

Top: Lauren Conrad via Kohl’s (buy here on sale – mine is size XS)

Wide leg jeans: Gap (buy here)  (similar on sale) (similar at LOFT)

Booties: (can’t see them but old Kenzie)

Gold Belt: Gap (similar on sale)

Necklace: J.Crew outlet (similar) (another cool option)

Cold weather calls for indoor pictures and hopefully Spring will be here tomorrow.

Oh, and the headboard you might barely notice in the background…yep awesome hubby of my made it.  I’ll show you more clear pictures soon. I just need to find two new nightstands in the meantime.

Happy Hump Day!

1. Ella Pretty Blog
    February 15, 2012 / 2:08 pm

The Lauren Conrad top is so pretty – very classic! Love the pop of coral on your nails.

2. Chantel
    February 15, 2012 / 2:21 pm

Hi, I lovvvvve this outfit today! What color is your Blazer? It looks kind of orangey or coral?? I really enjoy your blog and look fowd to it each morning 🙂 Have a GREAT DAY!

3. Marie
    February 15, 2012 / 2:35 pm

i love this ensemble. i just did a polka dotted blouse with a blazer too 🙂 gotta love the pairing of the femme and the structured. -Marie So What If I Like Pretty Things

4. KAH
    February 15, 2012 / 2:41 pm

Cute! Love the necklace!~KAH

5. Lilly
    February 15, 2012 / 2:55 pm

@Ella – Thank you! Finally would a polka dot top :)@Chantel – Aw, thank you hon' 🙂 Hmm…the color is a dark tone of pink, like a dark dust pink.@Marie – Thank you 🙂 I'll have to check it out, love me some polka dots.@KAH – Thank you 🙂

6. Schnelle
    February 15, 2012 / 3:03 pm

I love that polka dot top! Lauren Conrad has so many beautiful, feminine pieces- love that line.

7. jillian
    February 15, 2012 / 3:59 pm

loving this top (and the blazer over it!) i may have to run to kohls on my lunch break ;)http://just-jillian.blogspot.com

8. Goldylocks and the Barrows
    February 15, 2012 / 4:41 pm

That is such an amazing outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get over how simple and flattering it is! Wish I had it to wear today!

9. Lilly
    February 15, 2012 / 4:44 pm

@Schnelle – she really does, super cute stuff.@Jillian – it's on sale, great excuse to get one:)

10. Lilly
    February 15, 2012 / 4:46 pm

@Goldylocks and the Barrows – thank you so much 🙂

11. Rachels Lookbook
    February 15, 2012 / 5:03 pm

Love your blazer, super cute! and the polka dots are lovely! xoxo,Rachelwww.rachelslookbook.com

12. AJ
    February 15, 2012 / 7:11 pm

I love the necklace every time I see it! And that top is adorable, def stopping at Kohls after work. Hope it looks as good on me as it does you!

13. Ashley
    February 15, 2012 / 7:30 pm

I tried on the same top last week, but somehow it just wasn't working on me like it is on you! Love the headboard!

February 15, 2012 / 8:40 pm

I adore that LC top, anything with polka dots is attracting me these days! The blazer is a really pretty shade too.

15. What She Wore
    February 15, 2012 / 9:58 pm

Polka dots! Ahh love them! Such a cute shirt – pretty and soft colors. And may I add…. Looks so dang pretty with your dark curly hair!!

16. Lindsay [Bella Cene']
    February 15, 2012 / 11:12 pm

This is so cute and classy! I love it 🙂

17. Callandra
    February 16, 2012 / 12:35 am

Beautiful mix with the jacket and blouse…….Man, I love that color!!

18. Katie
    February 16, 2012 / 1:00 am

I love that polka dot top. I neeeeddd it!

19. Heather
    February 16, 2012 / 2:15 am

I like this outfit! I need to get to Kohls….oh and love the headboard! Its so nice having a handy hubby!~Heather

20. Girlie Blogger
    February 16, 2012 / 2:20 am

Your inside shots turned out well. You must have good lighting.Pretty outfit. I like the blouse.www.thegirlieblog.com

21. Virginia
    February 16, 2012 / 3:14 am

Can we talk about your pants? I love them and I think I want them but I am wondering how tall you are? Am I going to be stepping all over them? Your outfit is adorable!! I am in love… as typical.

22. Chantel
    February 16, 2012 / 3:24 am

The style of a flair jean is just a look. It's a cool look. Some jeans come in short, average or tall. Just get your norm size in jeans and u will be fine. You can wear a little heel for height if your not sure of the look. I was in kohls this eve and got the polka dot top. Hehe but I did see Lauren Conrad blk flare jeans also. Try them I liked them and its similar to Lillys 🙂

23. Chantel
    February 16, 2012 / 3:24 am

24. Lily
    February 16, 2012 / 11:23 am

Love the whole ensemble! Very chic. Thanks for the sales alert. I must make a trip to Kohls today. I haven't been to that store in a long time but O must have me some polka dots now too. Shopping ban be damned! Oy…in a good way? I will blame you Lilly when shopping ban police come knocking on my door. LOL.

25. Lily
    February 16, 2012 / 11:25 am

26. Carly
    February 16, 2012 / 4:18 pm

Girlie..LOVE this look…soft spring colors…but still perfect for February…LC's collection is super cute from Kohls..I need to pop in soon to check it out again.C

27. Alexa
    February 16, 2012 / 4:26 pm

In love with that top…it's perfect!

28. Chantel
    February 16, 2012 / 8:53 pm

Hi Lilly, I tried posting this and had trouble so excuse me if you did see it. But I had a question for you. Since so many of us love your style and either got or going to get this polka dot top, would you be interested in showing on your blog your followers creations from a piece they may have gotten after you have?

29. Samantha
    February 17, 2012 / 6:12 pm

Lilly!! LOVE this look. That is such a pretty polka dot top – I have a penchant for dots! And talented hubby! We just redid our bedroom too, and I'm going to post a preview on Monday!

30. Mary Ann
    February 18, 2012 / 7:19 am

I really like this soft, polka dot blouse – it's so pretty!

31. Lilly
    February 23, 2012 / 9:42 pm

Thank you girls :)@Virginia – These are really long for some reason and I didn't even get them in tall. I'm wearing my 4" wedges and they're still super long. I'm 5'6" so I might have to get them shortened a bit 🙂

32. Lilly
    February 28, 2012 / 9:04 pm

@Chantel – yes, I could do a post letting my followers know what day to link up (once I figure out how they can link up on my blog). 🙂 So stay posted.

April 12, 2012 / 2:13 pm

After all of these months I still love this blouse. Bummer I was never able to find it.great look!