changing it up

Trying to fix the shirt….

and my attempt at fixing it failed

Faux Leather Jacket: Target (2005?) (similar here – use code “BLOOM20” for 20%-ends 4/15) (similar in brown) (similar at F21 on sale)

Shirt: Burberry (similar here) (a real nice one here) (at F21 under $14)

Jeans: Banana Republic (buy here-I got mine in petite…the length is perfect, I’m 5’6″ in case you’re wondering) (similar at F21 in dark gray) (here too-take 20%-code “SAVENOW”)

Flats: Wanted  (similar) (here too) (and here)

Bag: Steve Madden via Marshalls (here in few different colors-it’s really soft)

Necklace: Etsy (similar here and here)

Last pictures of me being a brunette (for now, of course).

Today I got my hair done…subtle blond highlights. Once you see my hair you might think they’re not to subtle.

I do like them though. AND I had it trimmed a bit more. Now it feels really short (insert sad face).

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

p.s. SO many of you have asked me where you can find a cardigan similar to mine from this post. I keep looking and here are a few different options…not quite the same but similar – one, two, and this one is nice too, IMO.

1. Sarah
    April 14, 2012 / 12:24 am

Love your outfit! Especially love the purse! 🙂 I'm excited to see you new hair do! =)

April 14, 2012 / 1:01 am

Love the leather jacket with the otherwise ladylike look, you're so great at keeping things fresh! Can't wait to see the new hairs.

3. Natasha Fatah
    April 14, 2012 / 2:16 am

Looking forward to seeing your new hair colour!xoxo~Natasha Fatah~~Natasha Fatah~

4. AJ
    April 14, 2012 / 2:39 am

I LOVE Burberry, so I totally want this shirt! And I found a super cute gold necklace on Etsy, can't wait to buy it. Also, I am so excited to see your hair! All the colors/styles you were pinning on Pinterest were beautiful!-AJfittraveleraj.blogspot.comps…i blogged about you in my latest post 🙂

5. Michelle's Style File
    April 14, 2012 / 4:53 am

Fantastic bag- love the colour.xMichellewww.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

6. allthatsgoldglitters.blogspot.com
    April 14, 2012 / 6:05 am

LOVE this outfit and that green bag! with the jacket it takes you from day to night. I can't wait to see your hair 🙂 I did another keratin treatment and had an inch cut to make everything nice and even on the bottom and though my hair is super long, it feels like I cut too much off – ha! – xoxo

7. LEANNE DEE
    April 14, 2012 / 7:35 am

Cute outfit! Love the Burberry shirt paired with the leather jacket, very chic. Can't wait to see your new hair! Hope you have a great weekend!KeepOnStylin.blogspot.com

8. Arielle
    April 14, 2012 / 1:33 pm

I'm drooling over that bag!!!

9. Marissa Saunders
    April 14, 2012 / 7:30 pm

Love your handbag! Marissawww.thesimpleswan.blogspot.comA Fashion, Beauty, and Maternity blog

10. Schnelle
    April 15, 2012 / 1:39 am

I love your bag and those flats are very Chanel-esque! Can't wait to see your new hair color; it's always nice to brighten it up for spring/summer.

11. Andi
    April 15, 2012 / 1:21 pm

I don't comment often, but I completely love and follow your blog. I especially like the shoes and necklace in this outfit. Will be on the lookout for similar to work into my wardrobe.

12. Lilly
    April 16, 2012 / 12:16 am

Thank you so much on your comments ladies 🙂

13. mollybuckley