Spring transition piece

Denim Jacket: Aeropostale-Old (similar at Gap) (at Macy’s) (at Forever21

Sweater: J.Crew (similar) (on sale at F21-only is Small) (love this snake print cardi)

Pants: Marshalls (similar for $20)

Flats: Marshalls (similar here, here and here)

Bag: Liebeskind (gift) (here in pebbled leather) (similar for $54) (great one at F21)

Necklace: F21 (a different option)

Watch: Micheal Kors (no longer available) (other great option)

Bracelets: Target, J.Crew outlet, H&M (love these)

I’ve been reaching for this denim jacket a lot lately and I’m not about to stop. Denim jackets are the perfect transition piece for the spring. I love wearing them with dresses as well…they go with pretty much anything. Shorts, skirts, pants, dresses…oh the possibilities.

Thanks for stopping by!

April 20, 2012 / 12:41 am

I have a denim jacket on my wishlist! This one is perfection, totally what I'm looking for! You look so pretty in this outfit Lilly. You nailed the colored jeans trend. This is one of my favorite outfits 🙂

April 20, 2012 / 1:17 am

Thank you 🙂 Hope you find the perfect one soon. They're so versatile.

2. Natasha Fatah
    April 20, 2012 / 12:45 am

Another hot and tempting look Lilly. ;)xoxo~Natasha Fatah~~Natasha Fatah~

April 20, 2012 / 1:17 am

3. jillian
    April 20, 2012 / 1:31 am

you know i love the green/leopard combo (actually anything/leopard, haha!) i've been breaking out my jean jacket alot lately – so glad i've held onto it since high school, hahaha!xoxo, jillianhttp://just-jillian.blogspot.com

4. Heather Derocco
    April 20, 2012 / 1:33 am

Love the outfit and you hair looks great!!! Xoxo

5. kimberrleigh
    April 20, 2012 / 2:06 am

I'm so in the need for this entire outfit. I love it!

6. AJ
    April 20, 2012 / 2:17 am

Great outfit! I wore green and leopard (well, cheetah) this week too!! And your hair looks awesome, perfect spring/summer color :-)-AJfittraveleraj.blogspot.com

7. LEANNE DEE
    April 20, 2012 / 2:34 am

I love the denim jacket! You're so right, they're very versatile and the perfect transition piece! I love yours, so cute!KeepOnStylin.blogspot.com

8. MySweetCreations
    April 20, 2012 / 2:53 am

You are great with accessories!

9. Emily Devine
    April 20, 2012 / 3:49 am

I love this outfit! Those green pants are amazing! And i've been reaching for my denim jacket lately too. So perfect for spring and summer!Emilyhttp://a-devine-life.blogspot.com/

10. Skylette from Sequins&Stilettos
    April 20, 2012 / 4:48 am

Gorgeous as always! Love the leopard with the green and you know how to rock that jacket! 😉

11. Michelle's Style File
    April 20, 2012 / 12:54 pm

Your green jeans look fabulous!xMichellewww.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

12. TheTinyHeart
    April 20, 2012 / 2:04 pm

I dug up my old jean jacket and now I can't stop wearing it. I love the emerald green against the leopard, so chic. Have a great weekend, Lilly!-SharonThe Tiny Heart

13. still being [molly]
    April 20, 2012 / 2:43 pm

i TOTALLY agree! i love my jean jacket – i've had it for YEARS and love using it to make an outfit pop. i even wore it with my WEDDING DRESS in a few portraits and i LOVED the way it looked in those pictures. i also want a pair of green jeans now!

April 20, 2012 / 10:55 pm

I bet it looked amazing with your wedding dress, what a brilliant idea! Love it!

April 20, 2012 / 2:46 pm

oh man! I love this look! I wish I had a jean jacket to wear this spring!

15. Mrs C ♥
    April 20, 2012 / 6:35 pm

Super cute! I just love the green pants! I find myself reaching for my jean jacket a lot too…so perfect!

April 21, 2012 / 3:03 pm

Lilly,I have to tell you you are my FAVORITE fashion blogger. I recently bought green pants from the GAP with a bit of confidence after seeing how great you wear color. Being as I'm from the same city as you [not stalker – just deducted from your art festival post 🙂 ], I knew my green pants could get a lot of wear – work, weekend casual, tailgating in fall. Thanks for your posts, I love all the ideas I get from your fashion bravery!Here's the pants: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=79344&vid=1&pid=331225&scid=331225122Liz

April 22, 2012 / 12:07 am

Aww, thank you so much Liz. How cool that we're from the same city :)I saw those pants at the Gap last week and was really tempted to buy them, love the style, and they really can be worn anywhere by just styling them differently.

April 22, 2012 / 3:29 am

What brand are those green pants? Love them!!

18. Mary Ann
    April 24, 2012 / 5:06 pm

I love the leopard and green, Lilly! Fabulous look! 😉

May 10, 2012 / 6:27 pm

LOVE those green bead bracelets! Where are they from?

May 10, 2012 / 7:04 pm

Target 🙂 They also come in blue.