pink and white kind of day

Shirt: J.Crew in classic stripe – (buy here) (in brighter pink at BR)

Jeans: Marshalls? (similar here, here and here

Shoes: Aldo (buy here) (here by Nine West)

Bag: Oasis-stores (sold out)

Watch: Michael Kors (similar style) (still love this one)
Necklace: c/o Sweet Fashion Deals

Happy Monday beauties!
Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!

For those that haven’t heard yet, J.Crew is having an additional 30% off their sale items, code “SHOPNOW”.

As I was walking out of J.Crew yesterday I looked at my receipt and that’s when I realized there was an additional sale (how could I have missed the signs?) So I turned around and picked up this sweater for my sister and another Linen Cable Knit Cardigan (which is on sale in stores)  in Light Rose (already have the Heirloom pink). These do run big so I got a XXS this time around.
And I picked up two Tippi Sweaters in Cafe Mint and Neon Persimmon.

The only thing I do not like about J.Crew – they can’t do price adjustments after 7 days (if an item was reduced additionally). I’m bummed about it because a dress I bought is $30 cheaper now (plus I bought three pencil skirts just over a week ago. They were already on sale but still….).  That policy makes no sense to me.   Maybe I should return the dress since it still has the price tag on it and then buy it again?! lol

J.Crew, please change your price adjustment policy!

1. Maria DaintyandDecadent
    June 18, 2012 / 1:37 pm

Ugh the same thing happened to me at Jcrew a couple weeks ago. It aggravates me. You look cute though and I love your shoes!Mariawww.daintyanddecadent.com

2. Natasha Fatah
    June 18, 2012 / 1:51 pm

You look so lovely!Lilly you really should do a post about how you stay so trim!!xoxo~Natasha Fatah~~Natasha Fatah~

June 18, 2012 / 4:16 pm

Thank you Natasha 🙂 No secret really, just have a fast metabolism :/ (

3. jillian
    June 18, 2012 / 2:11 pm

love those heels! (esp with the light pink top)OF COURSE they're having a 30% off sale since i'm on my month-long shopping ban! i would def return and re-buy the dress, its $30! they should def make the 7day period longer!xoxo, jillianhttp://just-jillian.blogspot.com

4. Alissa F
    June 18, 2012 / 2:29 pm

Naturally they are having a sale when I can't afford to shop! Now I have to figure out if I should go ahead and be bad or be a good girl and save her pennies. Decisions, decision!

June 18, 2012 / 4:21 pm

It's hard to resist the sales. But I'd say if you REALLY need something than its worth it, otherwise I'd pass (and that's coming from someone who bought stuff that she didn't REALLY need lol)

June 18, 2012 / 2:37 pm

Cute outfit :)Visit my blog and become a follower if you wantminelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com

June 18, 2012 / 2:55 pm

Love the pink and white! So pretty. White pants are a favorite of mine, they make everything look so fresh. I resisted the Tippi sweaters yesterday but finally bought the Bubble necklace!! :)~

June 18, 2012 / 4:17 pm

Yay 🙂 What color did you end up getting?

June 18, 2012 / 3:06 pm

This is such a timeless, classy, girly look! Perfect combo:-) Thanks for the J. Crew sale alert too!Hope you have a great start to your week…XOGinahttp://classyeverafter.blogspot.com/

8. Susan
    June 18, 2012 / 3:13 pm

I love this look! I finally found a pair of white jeans that I love and I just want to wear them everyday! 🙂

9. MiniMeStyle
    June 18, 2012 / 3:24 pm

That is really aggravating, and I wouldn't be above returning the dress and re-buying it immediately! You look so pretty – love the two tones of pink!

June 18, 2012 / 4:17 pm

I know…it really is. I just might do that 🙂

10. Schnelle
    June 18, 2012 / 3:39 pm

Uggh their policy is so strict compared to other stores…but they have such a great selection so I guess they can get away with it. I love your pretty pink top, that color looks great on you.

June 18, 2012 / 4:18 pm

Thank you :)With their prices it should be longer than a week, not cool.

11. Rissy
    June 18, 2012 / 4:02 pm

I just told someone yesterday "there's nothing stopping us from letting you return something then buy it back 5 minutes later" hahaha (don't tell the bosses ; )I have yet to fall in love with J. Crew but I think it's saving me money lol I always love it on everyone else though so maybe my time is coming CarissaExplainsItAll

June 18, 2012 / 4:19 pm

It's definitely saving you money. Not falling in love with them is not always a bad thing 🙂

June 18, 2012 / 4:31 pm

Love this Lilly! I want some more button ups, but being a larger chested girl it can be difficult! Either it doesn't fit my chest or fits my chest great, but is too big at my waist. Girl problems. :)Lindsay @LindsayJEVeryday.blogspot.com

13. LT
    June 18, 2012 / 5:21 pm

Very cute! Pink is always pretty…and you have such a nice shape that the fit looks great. Love the shoes!

14. PinkMargarita Pearl
    June 18, 2012 / 5:23 pm

Lilly, we're wearing similar pants again today!! 🙂 haha love it. I need pink shoes, especially now that I see how amazing they look with white jeans!!Very pretty :)Ashleywww.pinkmargaritapearl.blogspot.com

15. Angela Marie
    June 18, 2012 / 7:13 pm

So classic. I love pink and white. Beautiful!Angela @ The Lovely Cup

June 18, 2012 / 7:33 pm

I love the Tippi sweaters! I should definitely get one.You look really pretty as always. I love that long necklace! I hate it when stores don't do price adjustments in a good fashion. It is annoying to say the least!

June 18, 2012 / 7:45 pm

You should, the colors are so pretty. Yes, major frustration with J.Crew right now…

17. Blue Dog Belle
    June 18, 2012 / 7:34 pm

Love Love LOVE those shoes!

18. Tali
    June 18, 2012 / 7:38 pm

LOVE the handbag.. the colored panels are such a nice touch!x

19. Jen @ redsolesandredwine
    June 18, 2012 / 10:30 pm

Love this outfit and how simple yet chic it is. Red Soles and Red Wine

20. CC
    June 18, 2012 / 10:38 pm

Love the pink and white! So fresh and pretty for summer! 😉

21. Kacie
    June 18, 2012 / 10:57 pm

Pink & white is such a pretty combo! Great score on the J. Crew finds!www.daisyraeboutique.comwww.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

22. ClassyPam
    June 18, 2012 / 11:47 pm

This outfit is so adorable!Smile On:)…Classy Pamhttp://classypam.blogspot.com

23. Candi
    June 19, 2012 / 12:28 am

Love, love, love. I LOVE classic white jeans & then the way you paired them with the pretty pink shirt & shoes, toooooo cute!!

24. A J
    June 19, 2012 / 2:01 am

Pairing the pink and white is great, love that (again) the bag matches! You are getting lots of use out of that beautiful bag! I just bought some pencil skirts at j.crew 2 weeks ap. I would totally return and rebuy them but I'm out of town and the skirts nor a store are nearby. O well. Good luck with your dress decision! A $30 savings could buy another tibi sweater? ;-)-AJFitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

25. Ella Pretty Blog
    June 19, 2012 / 4:17 am

So love this look – am totally going to try this pairing 🙂 Thanks for the inspiration!

26. Always Maylee
    June 19, 2012 / 5:54 pm

I'm in love with your bag, it's amazing! You look so pretty in pink! :)xo, Yi-chiaAlways Maylee

27. Sarah
    June 19, 2012 / 6:00 pm

Loove this look! I also like the way you have the shirt partially tucked in in the front…very chic looking! I don't shop at J. Crew, but they are def. expensive and should lengthen their policy! I have a friend who shops there regularly and she hates that too!

28. Heather
    June 20, 2012 / 2:36 am

Wow who knew soft pink and white were so gorgeous together! Love this!XOwww.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

29. Perpetuity
    June 20, 2012 / 4:35 am

Love this classic look! Sometimes simple is so refreshing!!

June 21, 2012 / 2:22 am

I'm in love with this outfit. So pastel and pretty!

31. CourtneyM closetfashionfix
    June 22, 2012 / 7:45 pm

Love those pumps!! I too had fun at the J.Crew sale…30% off?! I'm there! Agreed with their new policy changes (well, not so new anymore) their customer service is typically top-notch, so it surprises me that they become so strict with some things. Closet Fashion Fix

32. Diana Mathias
    June 24, 2012 / 12:56 am

Such a cute and easy outfit! I may be wearing the same thing sometime soon :)Dianawww.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

June 27, 2012 / 1:50 am

Love this outfit. I bought some white jeans last month and haven't worn them yet. This gives me an idea of how I may style them