summer colors

can’t figure out what I was doing with my hand here…

Shirt: Gap outlet (similar for under $6) (love these from Target – got them in 3 colors)

Gingham Shorts: J.Crew (buy here) (here in black on sale) (other cute options here and here in ton of colors for under $14)

Sandals: Target (buy here – super comfy) (here by Dolce Vita 50% now)

Necklace: Banana Republic outlet

Fedora: Target (similar style at CR and here at F21)

Belt: H&M – (similar)

Watch: Michael Kors

Bracelet: Stella & Dot

Nails: Sandra by Julep (get your intro box for only .1 cent – code “color2012”)

Hope all of you have been enjoying your weekend! It has been a beautiful but hot one here. And when I say hot I mean 88-90 degrees…which is probably not very hot to those of you who live in FL, TX, AZ etc. I don’t know how ya’ll can handle it.

I’m liking this color combo…and I have a feeling you’ll be seeing this color combo again… real soon, just work appropriate.

Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo,

Lilly

1. A J
    June 10, 2012 / 11:42 pm

I really like the color combo too! Green and pink with a touch of blue, fab! I have a fedora hat but it has a black band on it. I wonder if I could buy some different colored ribbons to accessorize it?PS…I'm trying to make a shopping decision, I blogged about it. Help a girl out? Thanks!-AJfittraveleraj.blogspot.com

June 11, 2012 / 1:09 am

That's what I was thinking too, changing up the look with different ribbons 🙂

2. ClassyPam
    June 10, 2012 / 11:55 pm

I love the shorts; it is so cute!Smile On:)…Classy Pamhttp://classypam.blogspot.com/

3. DaintyandDecadent
    June 11, 2012 / 12:18 am

I love the pattern on the shorts! I get what you are saying about the heat. Here, in Florida, it's in the 90s plus the humidity ugh!Mariawww.daintyanddecadent.com

4. Scarlett
    June 11, 2012 / 12:25 am

Those gingham shorts are adorable! might need to buy myself a pair soon! xo, ScarlettThe Trendy Chick

June 11, 2012 / 12:39 am

Love this! I also have a few of those Target tops you gave a link to, such great shirts for only $8! The necklace from Banana Rep outlet was a total score, go you!`Lindsay @http://LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

June 11, 2012 / 1:11 am

Each time I go to Target I want to pick up another color 🙂 The shirts are great quality for the price.

6. Tashia
    June 11, 2012 / 1:23 am

I have that hat! I love all the color in this look, such a summery look:)

7. Sarah B.
    June 11, 2012 / 1:50 am

I love that top! I'm going to have to buy some now, haha!

8. Kish
    June 11, 2012 / 2:53 am

Your shorts are adorable! You have a great color scheme going here…perfect for summer! =)

9. L J
    June 11, 2012 / 3:03 am

My boyfriend bought those same shorts for me! Thanks for the styling idea! Pink and green just looks so fresh! I also blogged about those adorable Target sandals too .. great minds must think alike, my dear!xo,lindsaywww.acupoflindsayjo.com

10. Ella Pretty Blog
    June 11, 2012 / 3:14 am

Love this combo so much – and I can never get enough of hot pink gingham – SO summery!Love your julep polish too, looks gorgeous on you!

11. Kacie
    June 11, 2012 / 4:33 am

Love the color combo! You have such great style!www.daisyraeboutique.comwww.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

12. Schnelle
    June 11, 2012 / 12:59 pm

This has summer written all over it- love those shorts! I almost bought those sandals and for some reason I passed them up but now I'm regretting it- they look great.

13. Raych
    June 11, 2012 / 2:57 pm

Those shorts are adorable! It's so hard to find shorts that are cute and not booty shorts. Thanks for sharing!

June 11, 2012 / 3:01 pm

I do love the color combo and everything about this look. Perfect mix of fun and classy;-) And great photos again! XOGinaclassyeverafter.blogspot.com

15. Catalina
    June 11, 2012 / 4:34 pm

You're so right. The color combo is great. You're definitely getting the wheels turning in my head too. Catalina @ City and Burbs

June 11, 2012 / 4:41 pm

So cute! I really think the sandals are my favorite part! I guess I need to check out Target 🙂

June 11, 2012 / 7:08 pm

They're so comfy, I would totally recommend them 🙂

17. Jamil
    June 11, 2012 / 6:33 pm

Love that whole outfit. Very cute for summer! Is that a chain necklace? I saw those in a store this past weekend but couldn't decide if I liked the look or not. Looks cute on you though! =)

June 11, 2012 / 7:07 pm

Thank you 🙂 Yes, it's a chain necklace. First time I saw it I didn't get it but second time hubby said I should get it, so I did 🙂

18. Mrs C ♥
    June 11, 2012 / 7:12 pm

Love these colors together..especially love the color of your top! Can't wait to see the work version :o)

19. Grace
    June 11, 2012 / 10:50 pm

Adore the print of your shorts! I was honestly going to purchase those sandals from Target but in the mint color! They look so comfy!xohttp://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

20. Rachel Andre
    June 12, 2012 / 2:34 am

Lily you are so lovely! Not only do you have great style but are super cool and sweet personality. Lots of love to you. xoxo