tuck or not

or tucked in

Shirt: Kohl’s (similar) (here at ON – comes in ton of great colors)  (love this one)

Pants: H&M (similar) (here at Express) (here at The Limited) (and here, here, and at F21)

Shoes: Me Too (I went 1/2 size up)

Tablet Bag: c/o KabooBags

Necklace: Jcp (similar) (love this one)

Belt: Target (similar at Asos here and here

Watch: Michael Kors (cool option for $30)

Happy Hump Day!

May I just say I’m in love with these flats?!  I must be having a thing for bows lately.  The fact that they are cute AND flats (which my feet absolutely love for some reason) make them a complete winner in my closet, at the moment.

June 27, 2012 / 1:20 pm

Lilly, you look amazing as always! Both ways are great, I especially love the splash of animal print, but I think I prefer the tucked in look-it just seems more classic and Audrey-esque with the adorable flats.

2. Schnelle
    June 27, 2012 / 1:39 pm

Both ways look great on you but I really like the un-tucked version, they belt makes the outfit seem more put together. LOVE those shoes too!

3. jillian
    June 27, 2012 / 1:40 pm

i like untucked better, the belt is so perfect with it!love this look!xoxo, jillianhttp://just-jillian.blogspot.com

4. Tashia
    June 27, 2012 / 1:49 pm

Both look great, but I like untucked a little better. It's probably the leopard print belt that sent it over the edge. Love those nude flats!

June 27, 2012 / 2:41 pm

I like tucked in with the leopard belt. πŸ™‚ Those flats really are super cute…and best part the nude color really matches your skin tone. Hate when I buy nude shoes and the color is off from my own skin tone.Lindsay @LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

6. Jennifer and Michelle
    June 27, 2012 / 2:43 pm

You're adorable! I like the no tuck with the belt! Red + leopard is a great combo! Just started my blog and would love for you to check it out and follow if you like! picketfencesandpinotnoir.blogspot.com

7. Rachel Lynne
    June 27, 2012 / 2:52 pm

Such a cute outfit first of all and secondly they both look great! I am personally into more undone looks lately, so I vote for the untucked! But either way is great!xoxo,RachelRachel’s Lookbook

8. Simply Sarah
    June 27, 2012 / 2:55 pm

love the no tuck with the belt! I acutally pulled these pants out of my closet last night to wear this week; I'm definitely recreating this look! Great inspiration Lilly!!sarahsavvystyle.com

9. JC
    June 27, 2012 / 2:58 pm

I really like that leopard print belt as an accessory so untucked! But either way you look good. πŸ˜€

June 27, 2012 / 3:09 pm

I LOVE this….I think both ways are cuteThe tucked in look is more "professional", while I think the untucked look is more "casual" and I love the touch of leopard!So I think the untucked might take the lead, but only slightly!

11. Always Maylee
    June 27, 2012 / 3:33 pm

Love the color of those pants!xo, Yi-chiaAlways Maylee

12. modeerfspelledbackwards
    June 27, 2012 / 3:45 pm

i think having the shirt tucked in gives the allusion of an hourglass figure; whereas, leaving it untucked with the belt lacks definition.

13. Emily
    June 27, 2012 / 3:48 pm

I love the untucked version. That outfit is awesome, love that belt with the red.Creamy

June 27, 2012 / 3:51 pm

You look gorgeous! I absolutely love your hair like that, and those shoes are delightful. XO, -G

15. Nicole - Craft My Soul
    June 27, 2012 / 3:52 pm

I adore the untucked version. Foxy lady!

16. { K }
    June 27, 2012 / 4:20 pm

like the tucked, and for a jolt of animal print, leopard print flats; that'd look too cute!

17. MiniMeStyle
    June 27, 2012 / 4:23 pm

You look great in both, but I think I like the untucked version with that great contrasting belt better. That bag is beautiful, too!

18. still being [molly]
    June 27, 2012 / 6:37 pm

i say untucked with the belt for sure!

19. Kacie
    June 27, 2012 / 6:52 pm

Both ways look great but I vote untucked with the belt :)www.daisyraeboutique.comwww.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

20. Mrs C β™₯
    June 27, 2012 / 8:02 pm

Great pants! I like both looks. But maybe add the belt back to the tucked in one? Either way, you definitely look fab.

21. D
    June 27, 2012 / 8:19 pm

I think you look adorable both ways, but I like the tucked better but with the belt! Cute color combo with leopard! And love the flats too πŸ™‚

22. Loveleigh Me
    June 27, 2012 / 8:36 pm

I like the untucked with the belt πŸ™‚

June 27, 2012 / 9:30 pm

Love the outfit.. tucked or untucked! You always look fantastic! And you are making me need those flats πŸ™‚

24. Audrey @ Putting Me Together
    June 27, 2012 / 9:46 pm

You look awesome, Lilly! I prefer the untucked with some animal print. It's a little sassier and spunkier.

25. Christine
    June 27, 2012 / 9:55 pm

I am often a tucker, but in this case I'm going with the untucked option!work-it-blog.blogspot.com

26. Kelly
    June 27, 2012 / 11:20 pm

I love the untucked option, personally, but I do the same thing. I sit in front of my mirror and try it both ways about 10000 times until I settle on something. πŸ˜›

June 28, 2012 / 12:10 am

I vote untucked! I love the belt and the look of the whole outfit!! Also, thank you so much for sharing "Sweet Fashion Deals"! I got the cutest pair of earrings last night and I'm absolutely in love and obsessed now!

28. Diana Mathias
    June 28, 2012 / 12:46 am

I love the untucked shirt with the belt!Dianawww.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

29. myblackfriendsays
    June 28, 2012 / 2:05 am

I like both actually, but I think I would like the 2nd one better with the belt.

30. Elsha Guthrie
    June 28, 2012 / 2:07 am

I'm digging the animal standout with the un-tucked. Soooo cute!

31. Jenn Leigh
    June 28, 2012 / 2:10 am

Love the flats – they look like a similar pair from J.Crew!Tuck w/belt maybe!?!?!

32. A J
    June 28, 2012 / 2:23 am

I like the un-tucked with the belt! The shoes are prefect. Might have to look into a pair of those…-AJfittraveleraj.blogspot.com

33. ClassyPam
    June 28, 2012 / 2:23 am

I am going with untucked; lovely look!Smile On:)…Classy Pamhttp://classypam.blogspot.com/

34. Franziska
    June 28, 2012 / 3:24 am

I wish there were belt loops, because then I would say tucked with the belt on the pants! Your waist looks tiny either way, but I love leopard belts πŸ™‚

35. Ella Pretty Blog
    June 28, 2012 / 3:42 am

Such an adorable outfit – the untucked version wins for me because of the leopard belt – but you look gorgeous either way. Also – love your hairstyle – so sophisticated.

36. Schoenstars
    June 28, 2012 / 6:39 am

i seriously think a thin, animal print is the PERFECT accessory! it's so versatile. it can act as a great neutral but also add s pop of interest to any outfit. so with that said, my vote is tucked, but with the belt thru the belt loops to polish it off! regardless of how you style it, you always look amazing! thanks a ton for the continuous fashion inspiration!-claireLos Schoenys

37. Life's a shoe
    June 28, 2012 / 10:34 am

great look! LOVE your flats!

38. Sarah
    June 28, 2012 / 3:07 pm

I love, love the non-tucked look! The belt with those pants look AH-maze! I am slowly becoming a fan of the color, thanks to you!! Today I wore some major color! I big branch out, thanks to you! I kinda feel like an 80s valley chick! Especially with the hair do I chose to unintentionally rock!! Check it out if you can! http://www.embellishconsignment.com/blog/thursday-ootd πŸ™‚

39. Lisa B
    June 28, 2012 / 7:40 pm

I think either way looks great! For the tucked version, I think if you wore the belt with that as well it would look great.

June 29, 2012 / 2:25 am

Lilly, I love your style! I have this same belt and wondered what size you bought. I think we're about the same size and I bought a large to wear with jeans. But when I try to wrap the belt around my waist like you show here I don't have a belt hole available for the prong. How do you make this work?

June 29, 2012 / 8:20 pm

I like the no tuck with the belt,it gives u a fun side to the lookI would kindly Appericate it if you can check out my blog,im new to the blogging worldhttp://missglamista.blogspot.com

42. Style & Poise