did you miss these?

have you all missed these type of pictures? haha  thought I’d share.

I don’t mind them and I know most of you don’t 😉

Shirt: H&M (old) similar, here for $20 // Skinnies: F21 //  Flats: Me Too //  Belt: Target // Watch: MK// Bracelets: Palm Beach bangles and Roseland Disco Wrap via BaubleBar // Necklace: Derng

Ladies, I HAD to share this with you. You can get amazing bauble necklace dupe for only $19.99 at GroopDealz.com So go ahead, buy one in every color. The special ends Sunday, July 22nd, so hurry up.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

1. Alisa Marie
    July 20, 2012 / 10:03 pm

Love this outfit, you look fantastic! I just bought a bright pink skinny belt – guess I need to pair it with black and white, the perfect combo!

2. Elsha Bodily
    July 20, 2012 / 10:14 pm

It's because you are the only person ever to look good in the classic "myspace" photo! I tried that once and just looked like a dweeb!I need your shoes BTW 🙂 So darling

July 23, 2012 / 1:42 am

You're too sweet! We seldom like our own pictures…we tend to be our own biggest critics. 🙂

3. Skylette from Sequins&Stilettos
    July 21, 2012 / 12:43 am

Your hair looks simply fantastic! Love your color for summer.

4. A J
    July 21, 2012 / 1:22 am

work bathroom pics!! Love the simplicity of this outfit. The pink and leopard are awesome :-)-AJFitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

5. Style & Poise
    July 21, 2012 / 1:25 am

OMG…thanks for sharing that deal. I just purchased mine 🙂 Roni

6. Kathy | Elevated Style
    July 21, 2012 / 1:26 am

Love the necklace you're wearing…looks so elegant!

7. Veronika
    July 21, 2012 / 2:42 am

kind of love those flats! your outfit is adorable :)-Veronika

July 21, 2012 / 3:29 am

Thanks for sharing that deal!!! I just bought four!!! <3

9. Agnes
    July 21, 2012 / 3:55 am

Hi Lilly, Which necklace is it on Derng website. They have many. I have been looking for a chain link necklace like that one for a while now. I like it because its nice and simple. Thanks Agnes 🙂

July 23, 2012 / 1:23 am

It's called "Max choker" 🙂

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2012 / 4:24 pm

Hi Lilly,Just wanted to let you know that I found a similar necklace at Banana Republic for $50. Its gorgeous and it looks even better on. You can see it featured in my most recent blog from vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.comBy the way I love your posts. I look forward to them. You have given me some great fashion ideas. And I agree I love me some boots :)Agnes:)

10. Ninette
    July 21, 2012 / 5:09 am

I don't mind the bathroom pics at all! If it works for you that's all that matters 😉

July 21, 2012 / 5:32 am

Love this outfit!Lilly, do you like your F21 skinnies? Thinking of buying some.

July 23, 2012 / 1:22 am

Thank you 🙂 I love these skinnies, one of my favs. And they were only around $10.

12. NS
    July 21, 2012 / 8:32 am

The shirt and the skinnies fit u so well !! Me likes.

13. Kacie
    July 21, 2012 / 1:46 pm

This outfit is great! And I do miss these photos 🙂 You are a pro at taking pictures in the mirror. When I attempt it, they don't turn out this good.www.daisyraeboutique.comwww.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

July 21, 2012 / 5:18 pm

Pretty sure I missed the bathroom photos- ha! You look lovely of course and those Me Too flats are adorable! Kicking myself for not buying that hot pink belt when they had it at Target.Lindsay @LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

July 21, 2012 / 5:19 pm

Can I also just say that your hair looks extra lovely!

16. Lindsay
    July 21, 2012 / 8:54 pm

How long is that necklace? I've been on the hunt for a chain link necklace for a while and love yours! I was just on the Derng.com and it looks like she has one available but its a choker?

July 23, 2012 / 1:22 am

It's 8.5" (per her site) and it's the "max choker.

17. Nicole Gilbride
    July 22, 2012 / 8:04 am

got that necklace in 4 colors….(one as a gift).Thanks for sharing!

18. gaile tompkins
    July 22, 2012 / 4:52 pm

HI Lily. I really love your fashion statement and the way you mix and match clothes. It's casual and class and yet sophisticated. Who is your inspiration in dressing up? 🙂

July 23, 2012 / 1:32 am

Thank you Gaile 🙂 Ha, that's a really good question. I really love Lauren Conrand, Cameron Diaz, Gwyneth Paltrow and Bethenny Frankel's style, just to name a few. Classy and effortless 🙂

July 22, 2012 / 9:29 pm

Nope, I don't mind the bathroom pics at all… Your blog is one of my very favorite things that I look so forward to. You have such great style and you are just so down to earth. I feel like you are my friend even tho we've never met:-) Ha! Hope you had an awesome weekend, Lilly!XO, Ginahttp://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

July 23, 2012 / 1:24 am

Gina, you're SO sweet. That really means a lot to me, thank you 🙂

20. GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle
    July 23, 2012 / 2:17 am

Such a cool outfit. Really good weekend wear.Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

21. Emily
    July 25, 2012 / 9:12 pm

definitely another adorable outfit! Those shoes are awesome.Creamy

22. cheap prom dresses
    October 20, 2012 / 6:39 am

I love the long days and soft light in the evenings of summer, I also love summer rain!