where shall we go

Shoes: Saychelles (buy here

Bag: Kate Spade

Belt: Gap

Necklace: Etsy

Bracelet: c/o Stella & Dot

Happy Hump Day!

As I’m typing this I keep glancing out of the window, thinking to myself how much I need a vacation.  Pretty sure I’m not the only one.

What was your most favorite vacation you’ve ever taken and why?
I’d love to hear from you.

1. Alissa
    July 11, 2012 / 1:28 pm

Oh Lily I love your blog so much. I need to stop being so shy with my clothing and step out!

• Anonymous
      July 11, 2012 / 7:17 pm

Me too. Lately, I've been sticking to stuff I know looks good. I need to spice it up a bit. There's so many things I would like to try but I'm afraid it won't look good πŸ™

July 11, 2012 / 1:30 pm

Love this! Very feminine and pretty πŸ™‚

3. jillian
    July 11, 2012 / 1:37 pm

such a cute, casual outfit! the pastels with the neon pop of your purse is perfect!! (that was a lot of Ps, sorry!)i truly love vacations down the shore, even if just for a weekend. its such a relaxed vibe there, i need another now!xoxo, jillianhttp://just-jillian.blogspot.com

4. Simply Sarah
    July 11, 2012 / 1:38 pm

Beautiful as always – I think my most favorite vacation was the family camping trip I took every year with my sisters and mom…it was just so much fun to bike ride, campfires, singing by the campfires, late night walks…just the simple things sometimes and having nothing to do really make you stop and appreciate life :-)*sarahsavvystyle.com

5. still being [molly]
    July 11, 2012 / 2:28 pm

LOVE this outfit, lilly! you look beautiful! my favorite vacation was our recent honeymoon to mexico! πŸ™‚

6. Rachel Lynne
    July 11, 2012 / 2:44 pm

Cute outfit! LOVE that bag :)xoxo,RachelRachel’s Lookbook

7. sip-n-wear
    July 11, 2012 / 2:45 pm

I love the pale pink on the necklace!! So cute!

8. Pink Margarita Pearl
    July 11, 2012 / 3:02 pm

I just had a "stay-cation" filled with day trips. It was great because I felt like it lasted two weeks instead of one. In August we are going to the OBX.. ever been? It's amazing πŸ™‚ Not just because of the beach, but because you rent mansions to stay in with your friends for a week. Last year ours had an elevator…and after a few margaritas, that was fun! lol

9. jessiker
    July 11, 2012 / 3:31 pm

For our honeymoon, we took the train cross-country to Niagara Falls. It was absolutely lovely. The scenery was spectacular, the food was surprisingly divine, and the company couldn't be beat!

10. pretty little things
    July 11, 2012 / 3:34 pm

I love the pal pink bubble necklace – is there anything this necklace doesn't go with? : )http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

July 11, 2012 / 3:44 pm

My favorite would be my honeymoon in Maui. It was absolute bliss! Also loved Mexico both time, you really can't go wrong with an all inclusive resort, can you? Love your outfit today, gorgeous!Lindsay @ LindsayJEverday.blogspot.com

July 11, 2012 / 4:04 pm

I would LOVE a vacation right now! Especially on a day like today…at least Friday is almost here! Love this utit Lilly. The jeans are adorable!

July 11, 2012 / 4:05 pm

I meant outfit lol! See, I really do need a vacation!

14. Style & Poise
    July 11, 2012 / 5:06 pm

That handbag is so gorge and against the mint pants..it just works!Roniwww.styleandpoise.blgospot.com

15. McKenna Bleu
    July 11, 2012 / 5:09 pm

I Love this color combo!! I die for that kate Spade bag!! Your blog is awesome πŸ™‚ xoxowww.McKennableu.blogspot.com

16. Mini Me Style
    July 11, 2012 / 5:16 pm

ahhhh that bag!!! My favorite vacation was a ferry ride from Stockholm that ended in Tallin, Estonia where we stayed for a few days… it was in the middle of the winter and we styed in the historic center of Tallin that is surrounded by a 13th century wall and turrets … it was quiet and snowy and cozy and romantic!

17. lalageorgia
    July 11, 2012 / 5:19 pm

Target arrives here in Canada next year! After seeing those pants, I don't know if I can wait that long! Your coral purse, love it!!xoxolalageorgia.blogspot.com

July 11, 2012 / 5:54 pm

My favorite mint skinnys!!! I especially love them with this gorgeous new handbag:-) Great combo as always.As for the vaca, hubby and I took a road trip to Quebec City for our Honeymoon. On the way up, we stayed at Stowe Mountain Lodge in Stowe, Vermont. It was perfect:-) I'm dreaming of a romantic trip to Italy. Someday…I hope you get a vaca soon!xo, Ginahttp://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

19. Loveleigh Me
    July 11, 2012 / 6:05 pm

I really like that bag! So cute!Favorite vaca? We went to Costa Rica when my bro-in-law got married and we went to Maui for our honeymoon – both are beautiful and soo relaxing! We're taking a couple small trip later this year – Chicago and North Carolina/Bald Head Island πŸ™‚ The hubby and I really want to take a "big" trip next year – I really want to go to Paris…and maybe London and/or Scotland! Charityhttp://loveleighshopaholicconfessions.blogspot.com

20. silvergirl
    July 11, 2012 / 6:31 pm

just found your blogenjoyed scrolling through and look forward to reading more postsbrett

July 11, 2012 / 7:16 pm

This is one of my fav outfits you have posted! It is perfect!!My favorite vacation so far has been NYC. I want a vacation too! πŸ™‚

22. Schnelle
    July 11, 2012 / 7:19 pm

Great outfit Lilly, I love the pink necklace paired with the lace top. I'm in desperate need of a beach vaca and I can't wait until August already!

July 11, 2012 / 7:24 pm

I am in love with that bag! I was just thinking that I want a vacation too! I think my favorite vacation was Los Cabos in Mexico! It was gorgeous and I would definitely go back!Maceylaidbackdays.blogspot.ca

July 11, 2012 / 9:13 pm

Love the outfit as always! I say you should definitely take a vacation! I love the heat so we always do tropical vacations, our last one was to Key West.

25. sharon lei
    July 11, 2012 / 10:06 pm

I'm so in love with your bag, hun!! it's perfect. :)xx Love & Alohahttp://elisharon.blogspot.com

26. Kacie
    July 11, 2012 / 10:35 pm

I think I need that bag! It's perfect for summer! Hope you can get a vacation soon :)www.daisyraeboutique.comwww.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

July 11, 2012 / 11:57 pm

love this outfit, as usual!my favorite vacation was by far my week long trip to Key West, Florida. wonderful shopping, food and views. also swam with dolphins and went on a sunset sail!

July 12, 2012 / 2:28 am

Gorgeous outfit! Absolutely adore those pants!

29. Paula T
    July 12, 2012 / 5:42 am

Love this outfit, the bag is amazing! I love a pop of neon with pastel tones and your mint jeans and lace top work great! :)http://paulatasker.squarespace.com

30. Tamara
    July 12, 2012 / 5:22 pm

I love this outfit, as usual.We went on a road trip last fall out east (we also live in MI), we visited Stowe, VT, various places in New Hampshire and Maine (Bar Harbor was amazing) and then ended down in Boston. It was an AMAZING trip filled with gorgeous places! Now, this September we are headed out west, not sure of all the stops yet but the planning is in the works.

31. Ilse
    July 13, 2012 / 5:36 pm

Beautiful Bag!

32. Donik Lamb
    July 15, 2012 / 1:11 am

we went to OBX and LOVED it!!! Can you post where on etsy one could find that necklace???

July 18, 2012 / 6:36 am

Could you please tell us where on etsy you got your necklace? I have been obsessed with these! I already have a aqua one and just ordered a neon lime one, but I LOVE the soft pink πŸ™‚

August 11, 2012 / 1:43 pm

The poke a dot shop has a soft pink πŸ™‚ I just ordered one.

35. cheap prom dresses
    October 20, 2012 / 6:37 am

I love the long days and soft light in the evenings of summer, I also love summer rain!