leopard and polka dots

Sweater: Old Navy (buy here)

Button up: J.Crew  (other options – here and here -take 15% off w/code HEATWAVE)

Skinnys: Forever21

Shoes: SoleSociety – get $15 off with code GIFT15 -ends 8/12

Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Necklace: BaubleBar

Watch: MK // Bracelet: J.Crew, BaubleBar

Hope all of you are having a great weekend!

I never thought I’d be wearing layers in August! But when it is in the 60’s I gladly comply.

Let’s hope Summer is not over just yet!

xoxo

1. Alissa
    August 12, 2012 / 2:10 am

I love that this past week has been so incredibly cool (well, in the 80's for me), I can't wait to start layering like you did here.

2. Maria@Cardigan_Crew
    August 12, 2012 / 2:19 am

I never thought I'd say this but your outfit got me excited for Fall! I def don't want Summer to end but love the opportunities to layer that fall provides. great polka dots, so excited its still available!

3. Small Town Catwalk
    August 12, 2012 / 2:20 am

Been just as cool here in Canada as well and have found myself dressing more and more for fall. I love this look and will totally be re-creating it since that polka dot sweater is already a part of my wardrobe 🙂 Wouldn't mind adding that Bauble Bar necklace to it as well…Sarahsmalltowncatwalk.blogspot.ca

4. L J
    August 12, 2012 / 2:30 am

it's your new bag! yay!xo,lindsaywww.acupoflindsayjo.com

5. megaloid
    August 12, 2012 / 2:31 am

Love your sweater!! It's so cute for Fall!! I wish Fall was here already!! Love you blog as well!! You always have the cutest outfits! :)everythingprettyandmore.blogspot.com

6. Skylette from Sequins&Stilettos
    August 12, 2012 / 2:32 am

i'm a sucker for anything polka dots and leopard so this is a winning combo in my book! I'm loving your flats – very chic!

August 12, 2012 / 3:24 am

Love the sweater! I picked up the same one a few weeks ago, can't wait until it cools down enough here to wear it!Hope you're having a great weekend!Maceylaidbackdays.blogspot.ca

8. ClassyPam
    August 12, 2012 / 3:29 am

Really love this polka dot sweater! Your purse looks amazing too!Smile On:)…Classy Pamhttp://classypam.blogspot.com/

9. Ella Pretty Blog
    August 12, 2012 / 6:34 am

Oh hello gorgeous bag…I can't even concentrate on your cute outfit Lilly – that bag is perfection!

10. GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle
    August 12, 2012 / 8:44 am

Good combo.Mom Fitness Journal | Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

11. sharon lei
    August 12, 2012 / 9:04 am

Ooooo! I love this look, so much. I just picked up the white and black version of this sweater. 🙂 Totally crushing on your shoes, hun.Hope you're doing fabulously… come swing by to enter my Alainn Bella giveaway!xx Love & Alohahttp://elisharon.blogspot.com

12. Schnelle
    August 12, 2012 / 1:49 pm

Layers already?! Wow I can't believe it hit 60 already where you are! As much as I love summer I am looking forward to breaking out the fall clothes too. That sweater is gorgeous and it feeds right into my polka dot obsession. Love the flats too!

13. Cortney
    August 12, 2012 / 2:01 pm

Oh man I wish it was cool enough here for layers. It was 103 yesterday though, boo!! Love your polka dots!

14. Jenny
    August 12, 2012 / 2:30 pm

I am going to RUN to Old Navy to pick up that sweater! It looks exactly like a $250 J.Crew sweater that just came out, but minus the hefty price tag! LOVE how you paired it with leopard!xo Jennywww.crazystylelove.com

15. Petite Adventures
    August 12, 2012 / 3:25 pm

I just bought the same sweater (the black and white version) – I love the way you've styled the mint version with the unexpected pop of leopard. I'm so inspired!

August 12, 2012 / 4:29 pm

We have the same sweater, except mine is the black and tan :)So cute! I can't wait to start wearing clothes like this. I'm very envious that you are having weather in the 60's! It's been over 100 here!

August 12, 2012 / 4:36 pm

I had to get the tan one too. They are so cute. Today is warming up again. But still not even close to 100.

17. cclement
    August 12, 2012 / 5:36 pm

Just got this sweater from Old Navy!! I love it!

August 12, 2012 / 6:12 pm

That bag is so gorgeous! I need that sweater in my life asap, looks like I'm going to ON!! Great outfit as always

19. Sarah B.
    August 12, 2012 / 6:57 pm

I love that sweater! I may have to stop at Old Navy today! I love your outfits 🙂

20. marcella
    August 12, 2012 / 7:22 pm

lovely outfithttp://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

21. Kacie
    August 12, 2012 / 8:15 pm

Leopard and polka dots…could it get any better?! I'm jealous of the weather you've been having. I can't wait for summer to be over! This 100+ weather is getting old.www.daisyraeboutique.comwww.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

22. Elsha Bodily
    August 12, 2012 / 10:11 pm

Oh man! This sweater wants to be in my closet soooo bad! You are so cute girl, keep them coming puh-lease!

23. Jeans and a Teacup
    August 12, 2012 / 10:40 pm

Really like your style! Just bought a leopard button up and love the way you paired it with the polka dot top! Found your blog through pinterest…following now :-)~Jessicahttp://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

24. Maca
    August 13, 2012 / 12:59 am

I love that it's cooling down a bit and I can smell the air of layers coming around (though I am sad to see summer come to a close!) The green polka dots and the leopard, My Gosh. Just gorgeous!

25. still being [molly]
    August 13, 2012 / 1:45 am

this is so adorable, lilly!!

26. Maggie Pruett
    August 13, 2012 / 3:13 am

I LOVE THIS CITE!!! I can always get on here and get inspiration!!

27. SIENA.STYLE
    August 13, 2012 / 6:45 am

I just found your blog and I really like your style!i definitely following you!I just moved from Prague to Milan, you can also visit my blog, if you are interested:)kisses from Milanhttp://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

28. Qué Acierto!
    August 13, 2012 / 8:54 am

Very original and daring. I do not know if I dare to mix those prints … I am very classical

29. HeatherS
    August 13, 2012 / 1:55 pm

Love the new sweaters at ON! I got myself the dots in the camel color. Also the heart sweater because I've been coveting the J Crew heart sweaters, but just couldn't part with the $$. Great outfit, Lily!

30. Mrs C ♥
    August 13, 2012 / 4:16 pm

I've been dying over this ON sweater. I want every pattern! Can't believe you're having 60 degree weather – that doesn't sound too bad actually!

31. sasha
    August 13, 2012 / 7:25 pm

i'm waiting for the weather to cool down a bit more, so i can wear my old navy polka dot sweater! love that you got the green. it looks darling on you! moiology

32. Leah Tangeman
    August 15, 2012 / 6:49 am

Hello, LillyGreat blog! Out of curiosity, what is your height and weight? You have a beautiful figure!

August 15, 2012 / 3:58 pm

Thank you so much 🙂 I'm 5'6", 117lbs (narrow frame I guess 🙂

33. Deep Thoughts
    August 15, 2012 / 10:43 pm

Lilly-I love your blog! Would you wear a leopard print blazer? I saw one in a store…and can't decide.

August 16, 2012 / 7:23 pm

Thank you 🙂 If I got one for a good deal I would. You can always tone it down with neutral pieces so it's not over-the-top.

August 20, 2012 / 4:03 pm

I never would've guessed combining leopard and polkadots. Very interesting..

35. Diana Mathias
    August 23, 2012 / 4:18 am

I just bought this sweater and can't wait to wear it! I like how you styled it :)Dianawww.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

36. Jamey and Jack's Mommy
    August 23, 2012 / 6:15 pm

Just ran out and bought this sweater after seeing this!