Fall work look

Hope your week is off to a great start! Mine started great…with frost on my windshield (proof on Instargram 😉

Trench Coat  (here on sale)  // Skirt – use code “SHOPJCREW” for addl 25% off // Striped Top  // Boots  /RM Bag – now on sale – Tan color as well //  Watch // Scarf // Necklace

One color I’m excited to add to my closet this Fall – burgundy.

What color(s) will you be adding to your closet this Fall?

Share:

October 9, 2012 / 1:31 am

I need some burgundy too! I hav yet to buy anything in the "it" shade of the season!

2. Megan
    October 9, 2012 / 1:33 am

I want to add more emerald, maroon and mustard! LOVE those colors!

October 9, 2012 / 1:42 am

I would like to add an emerald cardigan to my wardrobe. Love your outfit.Agi:)vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

4. CoastWithMe
    October 9, 2012 / 2:31 am

I can't get over the burgundy colors this season:)))! I'm so in love! Yellow and emerald green too:))! Love your picks!

5. A Style Defined
    October 9, 2012 / 2:37 am

Skirt…purchased. I'm loving mustard this Fall!Laurenastyledefined.com

6. Skylette from Sequins&Stilettos
    October 9, 2012 / 2:49 am

Burgundy is definitely all the rage and I love it for this season. I also like navy and mustard for the colder months. 🙂

7. Lona
    October 9, 2012 / 3:26 am

Hello Lilly, I know burgundy is this season's "most wanted" color, but I'll go with navy blue and purple.xoxoLona

8. GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle
    October 9, 2012 / 7:37 am

Love the stripes with the yellow skirt. Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

9. AlinaLoves
    October 9, 2012 / 10:04 am

Lovely selection! I always like pairing stripes with a trench coat – so chic, so French! I will be wearing burgundy as well, and also lots of navy, brown and… white! I'm thinking a pair of burgundy trousers with a crisp white shirt…. 🙂

10. Shadowy Lady
    October 9, 2012 / 2:13 pm

I already own a tone of burgundy as that's my fave shade. But I'm looking to add more jade to my wardrobe.P.S. Loving that mustard skirt 🙂

11. Lily McNamara
    October 9, 2012 / 4:20 pm

i love the outfit! sometimes i find it difficult to make a trench look modern, but this is great.Fancy {No}Pants

12. Dana DeVolk
    October 9, 2012 / 6:07 pm

Cute, I love a trench.<3 Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life

13. Julia
    October 9, 2012 / 6:43 pm

I'd like to add eggplant and teal to my wardrobe. Live this look!

14. Olga
    October 10, 2012 / 1:23 am

Love the outfit! I want the MK watch and the boots! I bought some skinny (burgandy) jeans at H & M but they are going back. They quickly lost their shape…too lose 🙁

October 11, 2012 / 4:35 pm

I love these pieces you've selected here. Especially that striped top, skirt and unexpected boot combo! I think my go to colors of the season seems to be heather gray and winter white. Kinda boring, but it's what I'm gravitating towards for some reason so I'm just going along with it;) XO, GinaClassy Ever After

16. Olivia Moone
    October 11, 2012 / 10:06 pm

I LOVE the items you put together here! Especially the yellow! I am obsessed with yellow!oliviamoone.blogspot.com

17. Jen of MadeByGirl
    October 12, 2012 / 5:27 pm

Cute outfit! Love the fall-esque colors!Madebygirl.blogspot.comMadeByGirl.com