Monthly Reads: October

Hello lovelies! Can you all believe it’s already last day of October, my favorite month!?!  Sometimes I wish the time would slow down a bit…go slooooower (not during the work hours of course, that needs to speed up).  Any of you out-there like snow?
My favorite part about snow is being inside, sipping on something warm, and watching the snow fall. SO beautiful! That’s about all I like about it.

Question of the month: What did you eat today?
 Nothing healthy, yet! Breakfast sandwich from Starbucks is already in my belly, so no picture there, and this is what I’m still sipping on….

———————————————————————————————————-

So, what about you, what did you eat today?

Share:

1. Schnelle
    October 31, 2012 / 1:54 pm

I miss the pumpkin spice lattes, no caffeine for me this year but next year I'll be all over those babies!

• Cece Crawford
      November 1, 2012 / 5:26 pm

You can probably ask for it caffeine free!!

• Donik Lamb
      November 2, 2012 / 1:51 am

or the chai version 🙂 i don't do caffeine and that is what I usually drink!

2. JennaRaeXoXo
    October 31, 2012 / 3:01 pm

Octobers my favorite month too! It went by way to fast!

3. Shannon Rice
    October 31, 2012 / 3:02 pm

I moved from Michigan to Arizona 7 years ago and I am now starting to miss the snow so so much! I can't wait to get back for Christmas!Shannonbigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

November 2, 2012 / 1:32 am

The older I get the more I appreciate the seasons. But the snow/winter in Michigan stays around for way too long 🙂

4. Leena
    October 31, 2012 / 3:18 pm

I had gluten free oatmeal with almond milk, cinnamon, coconut and sliced bananas. I also had scrambled eggs with spicy cauliflower and salsa. Now, I'm sipping on some hot ginger lemon water with cayenne pepper 🙂

• modeerfspelledbackwards
      October 31, 2012 / 4:19 pm

@Leena, where do you find gluten free oatmeal? Is it yummy? I'm paleo and i <3 oatmeal!

November 2, 2012 / 1:34 am

Leena, so great to hear from you! Now that sounds like a healthy breakfast, yum 🙂

5. Ragan
    October 31, 2012 / 3:27 pm

pumpkin spice latte is my FAVE. love your blog!-Ragan

6. modeerfspelledbackwards
    October 31, 2012 / 4:20 pm

I love snow!!! I can't wait to get out of Texas and back to the east coast so that I can enjoy some! 😀

7. Leena
    October 31, 2012 / 4:35 pm

I buy bobs red mill gf oats from vitacost.com. It tastes the same to me!

October 31, 2012 / 6:44 pm

Haha, I love Starbucks for breakfast! I usually have their spinach wrap a couple times a week! And of course, I love the iced soy chai and pumpkin spice. It's my indulgence 🙂

9. Ella Pretty Blog
    October 31, 2012 / 8:32 pm

I've never tried the spice latte – I should try a sample LOL…I'm afraid of buying it and hating it (very likely – I'm not really into any syrups or flavoring in my coffee).I love hot drinks in cold weather – hubby and I have been taking hot chocolates to the park with the kiddies now that it is cold outside…nothing warms you up like hot chocolate 🙂

October 31, 2012 / 9:23 pm

Happy Halloween, Lilly! It has been snowing here all week. Crazy!

November 1, 2012 / 1:31 am

I had spaghetti for dinner. Perfect on this cold dayOriginally from SoCal and now living on the east coast I have a love/hate relationship with snow. Loving have 4 seasons but hate cleaning off my car on winter mornings

12. Perpetuity
    November 1, 2012 / 4:51 am

I've been hearing that Starbucks has a great breakfast sandwich. Go figure, not the place I'd expect to get one from. Haha its late at night and I'm already planning tomorrow's breakfast;)

November 2, 2012 / 1:36 am

They do have some yummy sandwiches, you need to try one 🙂

13. CoastWithMe
    November 1, 2012 / 6:37 am

October is my favorite month too! And it flew by :(. So sad to see it go!

14. P&B style
    November 1, 2012 / 3:21 pm

So sad to see October end. The weather has been grey and rainy as it may have been for many around the east coast. Pulled out an old fav. of mine. Your skirt from jcpenneys (worthington water ikat print) paired it with a simple black turtleneck and the famous turquoise bubble necklace, knee high black boots. Brought a little bright cheer of color on a cold rainy day!

November 2, 2012 / 1:37 am

That sounds like a fab outfit! The weather has been odd, but I have no room to complain about it at all.

15. Andi
    November 2, 2012 / 8:08 pm

I must ask, what brand and color is that nail polish? I'm getting my nails done tomorrow and have been hunting for that shade since I found your blog yesterday! I LOVE it, the nail polish and the blog of course. 🙂

November 2, 2012 / 11:01 pm