Currently Crushing

Can I just say how much I LOVE every.single.pair. of these shoes here!?! What is it about shoes,..they are totally my weakness (and most of these are on sale too. ahhh)

1. Tory Burch Riding boots   – these are on sale right now, and I’m trying to hunt down my size. I’m willing to invest in boots…they last for a very long time. And the style of these is classic.

2. Tory Burch quilted leather flats – very Chanel-esque. I’m drooling over these.

3.  Colin Stuart pointy toe flats – I’ll take one of each, please!

4.  Rachel Zoe T-strap Pumps – what would Rachel say now…?

5. Kate Spade Dot Pumps – Polka dots AND bows…AND on sale…yes please!

6.  Sam Edelman Studded Flats – both girly and edgy.

What is your weakness? Shoes? Bags?

Do share with us 😉

Share:

1. Samantha
    November 8, 2012 / 4:10 pm

Those Colin Stuart flats are the stuff dreams are made of. Seriously, I've been looking for gold glitter pointy toe flats since forever. Closet staple, obvi! ;)Samantha @ Sam ipsa loquitur

November 8, 2012 / 4:17 pm

I'm loving the glitter ones. Can't believe I don't own a pair, yet 😉

November 8, 2012 / 4:13 pm

I absolutely love the Kate Spade bow shoes and have eyeing them forever. THey are stunning. I love both shoes and bags. Since getting my Coach bag, I've become more of a snob when it comes to bags. I would rather get good quality and not have as many. I love shoes. I'm totally in love with my Fergalicious boots.Agi:)vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

November 8, 2012 / 4:16 pm

Aren't they just gorgeous!? I feel the same way about bags. The older I get the more I appreciate good quality bags and investing in them.

• Anonymous
      November 8, 2012 / 4:39 pm

Same here, just bought my first kate spade handbag

November 8, 2012 / 4:37 pm

I have always had a pretty intense love for a good bag. I would definitely choose a bag over shoes which is weird. I mean, you need shoes right? Perhaps my priorities need to be re-evaluated? hahaLindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

4. eelsay
    November 8, 2012 / 4:48 pm

I love the flats Collin Stuart flats they are so chic and comfy!xo,eelsaywww.theluxuryrehab.com

5. Kristina
    November 8, 2012 / 4:51 pm

Oh those Tory Burch flats are fantastic, you're right, very Chanel. And I love anything that's very Chanel.KristinaKristina does the Internets

6. Amber
    November 8, 2012 / 4:51 pm

I'll take one of each 🙂

7. fshnonmymind
    November 8, 2012 / 6:15 pm

I don't think I could choose between bag or purse. I love them both so much. I'll say bag today because I'm currently debating whether I should order a new RM bag that I don't need but still love even though I have way too many already.Love the quilted TB flats!

8. Alissa
    November 8, 2012 / 6:39 pm

#3, #3!!!!!!!!!

9. Trisha Joy Carrillo
    November 8, 2012 / 7:43 pm

Definitely bags!…but I do appreciate a pretty pair of shoes 🙂

November 8, 2012 / 9:28 pm

Oh my gosh!! I love every single one that you picked! I need to look into another pair of flats.xoAmywww.dreamingincashmere.com

11. pretty little things
    November 8, 2012 / 9:50 pm

loving those TB flats!! so fab! xohttp://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

12. Jamee
    November 8, 2012 / 9:51 pm

Polka dot shoes? WITH BOWS? I'm in girlie-girl heaven. 🙂 Love them all. Facebook keeps showing me an ad with those Tory Burch riding boots. What a tease, that Facebook! Love love love.

13. Shannon Rice
    November 8, 2012 / 10:02 pm

Love the Tory Burch boots…I am dying for a pair!Shannonbigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

14. Jelsa Flatland
    November 8, 2012 / 10:29 pm

I LOVE them all! The Tory Burch flats are super cute! I saw a sign today that is perfect for me. It said, "Life is short. Buy the shoes." This might have to be my new motto.

November 9, 2012 / 4:00 pm

Haha…any excuse to buy shoes 🙂

15. A J
    November 8, 2012 / 10:49 pm

I would buy all of these! Good luck finding the boots!-AJFitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

November 9, 2012 / 3:59 pm

I probably would too. Love them all :). I tracked the boots down but won't get excited just yet…I'll wait until they arrive.

16. alyssa @ life la wife
    November 8, 2012 / 11:58 pm

Be careful of the Sam Edelman ones…they bled all over my things!

17. gl0ssy
    November 9, 2012 / 12:05 am

Love 1,2,3 + 6!I am looking for a pair of boots right now and these have potential!I have weaknesses for both shoes,bags,clothes, makeup andddddd the list goes on !gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

November 9, 2012 / 12:20 am

Oh I want those boots!!! I'm afraid to admit that I think I've gotten to the point where anything involving clothes, shoes, accessories, make-up…would fall into the "my weaknesses" category. And if somethng I'm eyeing goes on sale I don't have a prayer. Yikes!These are all gorgeous shoes!XO, Ginahttp://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

November 9, 2012 / 4:11 am

I love your style in shoes…it's pretty much my style too!

20. Perpetuity
    November 9, 2012 / 4:32 am

Crushing on 3 and 4 right threw with ya!

21. Alexandra A.
    November 9, 2012 / 3:04 pm

Shoes, bags, watches, bracelets, you name it! 😉

22. L J
    November 9, 2012 / 3:48 pm

fyi -the tory burch calista boot runs super small in the calves! hope that helps!xo,lindsaywww.acupoflindsayjo.com

23. Lilly
    November 9, 2012 / 3:56 pm

I usually have the opposite problem, the boots are always waaay to big around my calves. I'm hoping these will be just right. :). In guessing you own these, if so, are they true to size?

November 9, 2012 / 8:38 pm

My weakness is jewelry. I have so much of it. I have two of those little tree jewelery holders, an earring holder, a jewelry amoir, and a wooden jewelry box. All full :XAnd sadly, it's still the first section I go to of every store LOL.

25. stacy
    November 9, 2012 / 11:13 pm

I have the gold sequin flats from Victoria's Secret, and they are actually SUPER comfy! I walked five miles a day in them for a week straight when I was in NYC last month, and I didn't get a single blister. Highly recommended!

26. perfumehk
    November 10, 2012 / 9:38 pm

Wow, so beautiful and amazing collection. lovely shoes. Parfum pas cher

27. Meg
    November 11, 2012 / 9:32 pm

Oooo such pretty shoes! Thank you for doing my shopping for me! haThepolishedmonkey.blogspot.com

28. Jen @ redsolesandredwine
    November 12, 2012 / 8:43 pm

I've been eyeing those Kate Spade shoes forever and didn't buy them last week – now my shoe size is gone!Red Soles and Red Wine

29. Lily Marek
    November 14, 2012 / 4:32 am

They're all so cute! Loving the Kate Spades!

30. Shannon
    November 14, 2012 / 7:39 pm

LOVING! those boots! WOOF! sign me up for a pair of those!www.gbofashion.com

31. Amy Shaughnessy