to do or not to do

Jacket: Old (similar here on sale)

Tee: Jcp (here in sweater form, love)

Skirt: Target (buy here

Flats: J.Crew (super comfy) (other cute cap toe options hereunder $20, under $10

Necklace: Marie Fruitbowl bib via BaubleBar

Bag: Marshalls (similar options here and here) (really want this one)

Happy Hump Day!

Looking forward to 5 days off! It’s like a mini vacation, except on vacations one doesn’t clean, and that’s
what I’ll be doing. Or should be at least. Will see how that goes.  Plus I need to pack for our actual vacation coming up in couple of weeks. Well, that’s two things on my to-do list, other 958475 ones I can’t recall at the moment. Go me!

Thanks for stopping by!

Share:

1. Lauren
    November 21, 2012 / 2:44 pm

the necklace and that shirt are a great combination! -Laurenhttp://ourprettypieces.blogspot.com/

2. Suzanne S.
    November 21, 2012 / 2:49 pm

Cute shoes! xoxoSuzannewww.writtenbysuzanne.com

3. Angela
    November 21, 2012 / 2:59 pm

Cute! I have a mini vacation too! So far it involves laying in bed.

4. Emily
    November 21, 2012 / 3:17 pm

So cute! I really need a pair of flats like that.creamyclothes.blogspot.com

5. Shannon Rice
    November 21, 2012 / 3:38 pm

Great outfit…I love the shoes!Have a good mini vacay!Shannonbigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

November 21, 2012 / 3:42 pm

Great outfit. Love the shoes and the skirt.Agi:)vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

7. Rachel Lynne
    November 21, 2012 / 5:50 pm

Definitely a mini vacation and I'm so ready for it as well! Love your pleated skirt and the pink peeping out of your shirt 🙂 So cute!xoxo,RachelRachel’s Lookbook

8. Pia J
    November 21, 2012 / 6:04 pm

Love this necklace – So pretty!!The outfit looks great.pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

9. fshnonmymind
    November 21, 2012 / 6:23 pm

Such a cute necklaces! I love the pops of pink.Don't feel too bad if you don't tackle all of the things on your to-do list, random days off and vacations can be few and far between, so why not get some enjoyment out of your you time. :)P.S. That mini MAC is totally cute. See if you can snag one at RM's online sale Friday!!

10. Sarah Mira Park
    November 21, 2012 / 8:35 pm

I love all the little details in this outfit like your necklace and the chains on your flats! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving break, sometimes I find cleaning a little soothing… is that weird? I like coming home to a clean & organized room at the end of a hectic day!-SarahThe Weekend Diary

11. SIENA.STYLE
    November 21, 2012 / 8:36 pm

love your necklacekisses from milanohttp://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

12. Kathryn Z
    November 21, 2012 / 8:57 pm

oh my gosh, thank you so much for the link to the colorblock strip top! I've been looking for this top everywhere! so darling :]KathrynPlease follow me @ sprinklesnpearls.blogspot.com

13. Monica Gava
    November 22, 2012 / 12:11 am

Love the skirt… it looks more expensive than actually is.Monica from Fashion Koketi

14. Happiness at Mid Life
    November 22, 2012 / 3:55 am

I have the skirt and love it. I just got the same flats today in the mail and can't wait to wear them – they felt super comfy. Alicewww.happinessatmidlife.com