casual weekend

Do you ever picture an outfit in your head but when you try to put it together it turns out completely different? And not completely-different-in-a-good-way.

It happened with this outfit and these leg warmers!  The ones I wanted to wear (knee high sock planned to be worn the same way) were in the dirty laundry so I wore these. Not quite as I pictured! But I’m sharing anyway!

Jacket: super old (similar here and here)

Sweater: J.Crew (old) (similar here and here in different colors)

Jeans: Marshalls

Booties: SoleSociety

Infinity Scarf: Old Navy (similar herehere, love this one)

Leg Warmers: Old (similar)

Thanks for stopping by!

xo

Share:

December 23, 2012 / 11:24 pm

You look so pretty Lilly! I love that first picture, your hair looks amazing! I agree about leggings on the weekends. I'm a huge fan!

2. Katie
    December 24, 2012 / 12:29 am

Love the comfy leggings look! You can never go wrong with that.

3. Heather
    December 24, 2012 / 12:51 am

I dig the leg warmers, Lilly. You have such tiny ankles, you can totally pull 'em off. :-)Heatherhttp://polkadotsleopardspots85.blogspot.com/

4. Brittany Landers
    December 24, 2012 / 1:21 am

I actually kind of like the leg warmers with that look…they're like those little boot cuffs that have become popular but just look like leg warmers peeking up over the boot. Cute, easy looks!-Brittany of @suburbchicbloghttp://suburbchicblog.blogspot.com

5. Ella Pretty Blog
    December 24, 2012 / 5:12 am

Love your casual outfit – such a gorgeous photo! What lipcolor are you wearing? It's so pretty!

December 24, 2012 / 10:04 pm

Thank you Ella 🙂 In the first photo I think it's Turkish Delight by Nars and the other photo is a lip stain w/ Buxom White Russian over it.

6. Chioma
    December 24, 2012 / 6:03 am

love both looks! you look so pretty and cozy :)Chioma C's Evolution of Style

7. McKenna Bleu
    December 24, 2012 / 4:30 pm

Happy Holidays Love!www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

8. Petite Adventures
    December 25, 2012 / 12:49 am

Love your comfy errands look – very cute!Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

9. selah
    December 26, 2012 / 6:39 pm

I am always looking for new leggings – for size reference do you mind me asking how tall you are and what size leggings you wear? I have to order online and have no idea how their sizing runs. Thanks!

December 26, 2012 / 9:08 pm

I'm 5'6", 118lbs and mine are size Small. Hope this helps 🙂

• selah
      December 26, 2012 / 9:35 pm

Thank you – that definitely does! I'm always hesitant about ordering online from a company I haven't purchased from before – especially since I don't live near anything to return it if the size is off. Thanks again!

December 26, 2012 / 11:08 pm

I know what you mean, I used to hate ordering online but now it's a whole different story 🙂 Hope you like them and they fit you well (if you do order them).

10. Terri G
    December 26, 2012 / 7:15 pm

Love the comfy look of pic 1, can you tell me what you have layered under the henley that is peeking out? I am always on the lookout for longer layering pieces. Thanks!

December 26, 2012 / 9:07 pm

It's a tank top from Target. They're my fave tank tops, nice and long 🙂

11. Agnes Mayer
    December 27, 2012 / 5:27 pm

love your first look. I love wearing a long cardigan over a t-shirt and leggings. So comfy :)Agi:)vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com