the bag is in

Sweater: Old Navy (other polka dot options – here, herehere, and here )

Button down: Target (old) (similar here)

Pants: The Limited (similar here) (dress pants option – great deal)

Boots: Tory Burch (on sale here -almost sold out)

Bag: Target

Necklace: F21

Bracelets: J.Crew

Watch: Fossil

The Target bag I blogged about the other day came in today (super fast shipping).  I wanted to include it today’s ootd so you ladies can see what it looks like. I like it! I couldn’t decided between this one and the tan one, so I ordered both. I’ll be keeping this navy one and returning the tan one.

This is REALLY the one I want (and it’s on sale now).

I think I’m going to be a good girl and stick to the Target one (stay strong, stay strong lol)

Does anyone else have a weakness when it comes to bags/purses and shoes???

xo

p.s. the lighting is bad..it was dark outside by the time we took the photos

Share:

1. OohLaLa
    December 19, 2012 / 10:56 pm

Love the pants, really cutewww.oohlalagwen.blogspot.com

2. chicandclasic http://chicclassic.blogspot.com/
    December 19, 2012 / 11:41 pm

love the bag…great outfit!!!

December 19, 2012 / 11:44 pm

It's cute! It's a great dupe for the Tory bag (which by the way looks beautiful too!) It's hard to stay strong when you want something, but I think you made a great choice.

December 19, 2012 / 11:54 pm

I love it! Really nice looking bag, definitely doesn't look like it's a Target bag (looks high end). Handbags have been a weakness of mine for as long as I can remember. I got my first LV a few months ago and love it, but am now looking for another handbag, I'm bad!LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

5. fshnonmymind
    December 19, 2012 / 11:57 pm

I like the Target bag (that color is especially nice), but you just know the leather is super luscious on the Tory Burch original. Not that I'm trying to enable you or anything, lol.I have a serious weakness for bags. As a matter of fact, I wasn't supposed to buy any bags for the rest of the year, yet I'm waiting for one to arrive soon that I scored off Ebay. So didn't mean to buy it, but my fingers slipped. 🙂

December 20, 2012 / 10:40 pm

I know you have a weakness for bags haha. Many times my fingers slip to and I click "buy". haha

6. Pam
    December 20, 2012 / 12:40 am

Very cute! I love your purse too!Smile On:)…Classy Pamhttp://classypam.blogspot.com

7. Life's a shoe
    December 20, 2012 / 1:36 am

love the polka dots! great look!

8. Happiness at Mid Life
    December 20, 2012 / 2:25 am

Wow this one looks exactly like the TB one! I've been eyeing that one too – it's beautiful! Alicewww.happinessatmidlife.com

9. still being [molly]
    December 20, 2012 / 2:36 am

ah! that bag is GORGEOUS, lilly!! love it!

10. Matia Malek
    December 20, 2012 / 2:59 am

Just stumbled across your blog though pinterest…and I'm in love! I adore your style!! I'll definitely be checking back for more fashion inspiration.

11. Donik Lamb
    December 20, 2012 / 3:12 am

I want the bag – I was hoping they had it in the store too just to touch it but I will wait until the new year to buy it…. my shopping goes out of control constantly 🙁

December 20, 2012 / 10:39 pm

The truth it – blogs don't help with spending lol Sometimes it's just so hard to pass up a "good" sale (not always a sale haha)

12. megaloid
    December 20, 2012 / 5:54 am

Love the purple with the layer chambray and polka dot sweater!! I love layering chambray! My real weakness is sweaters! I find myself buying almost identical ones, then I come back to reality and tell myself to step away from the sweater! I love your bag too!! I feel like Target has stepped up their game recently!! EverythingPretty&MoreMegan

13. Heather
    December 20, 2012 / 7:29 am

Fabulous color palette, Lilly!-Hhttp://polkadotsleopardspots85.blogspot.com/

14. CoastWithMe
    December 20, 2012 / 7:54 am

The bag looks even better in person…well online…on you….you know what I mean;)!! I love it! Great look Lilly:)!

15. Suzanne S.
    December 20, 2012 / 10:00 am

Love your polka dot sweater!!xoxoSuzanne from writtenbysuzanne

16. Heather Carson
    December 20, 2012 / 2:08 pm

love love love EVERYTHING about this outfit.can you put it in my closet?xo – heatherwww.ThisLifeIsYours.com

17. pretty little things
    December 20, 2012 / 2:39 pm

love the bag — and of course the outfit too! xohttp://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

18. Kate Moore
    December 20, 2012 / 2:54 pm

I just bought that exact same necklace in the light purple color! Looks so cute with your outfit. Also I think the Target bag is super cute :)twotakeonstyle.com

December 20, 2012 / 3:44 pm

I love everything about this outfit! I love the layering, polka dots, and colored pant. So chic!xoKelsey

20. Schnelle
    December 20, 2012 / 3:50 pm

I love the color of that bag and your outfit is gorgeous!

21. Megan Maddison
    December 20, 2012 / 3:59 pm

I completely have a obsession with bags/purses! Love this one from Target. I think subconsciously, I probably love bags so much because they are so easy to love – they don't have to fit properly, you just have to love them. I love your necklace too – I have the lavender version of this. :)Meganbudgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

December 20, 2012 / 10:37 pm

I didn't even see the lavender version, I bet it so pretty. Maybe it's a good thing they didn't have it lol

22. Jessica [MOSCATO VILLA]
    December 20, 2012 / 5:36 pm

I love that sweater…I need that sweater.

23. Agnes Mayer
    December 20, 2012 / 5:47 pm

I love purses and shoes. My obsession is with the Michael Kors hamilton bag, but its out of the budget. Love your outfit. Great purse.Agi:)vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

December 20, 2012 / 10:36 pm

Thanks 🙂 Stalk the MK bag, I'm sure it will go on sale at some point. That's what I do, I stalk something until it goes on sale lol

24. Sarah Mira Park
    December 20, 2012 / 10:28 pm

Oh the TB satchel is beautiful but that Target one looks really similar in fact I thought it was from TB when I first saw the picture! I also love that you're wearing polka dots!-SarahThe Weekend Diary

25. Aricedotcom
    December 21, 2012 / 1:24 am

CaauTe!!

26. A J
    December 21, 2012 / 3:39 am

Keep the Target one and put the TB one on your Christmas list 😉 Love the outfit and the bag! (and you are not the only one with a bag/shoe problem!)-AJFitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

27. Ella Pretty Blog
    December 21, 2012 / 6:39 am

Yes I have a major weakness for bags – not so much for shoes though…I can't believe how similar the Target bag is to the Tory Burch one you linked to – they're both beautiful!

December 21, 2012 / 1:04 pm

I love the color of your pants!! Wow, that Target bag looks just like the TB one. Love it!!!YOu look fabulous as always, Lilly.Have a lovely weekend before ChristmasXO, Ginahttp://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

29. Petite Adventures
    December 24, 2012 / 2:30 am

Great bag – the colour is fantastic!Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

30. Alexis Terzo
    December 28, 2012 / 8:32 pm

Enter justforme for a promo code on toryburch.com and you can get an extra 25% off the red sale price of your purse you really want!

December 28, 2012 / 8:58 pm

I thought about it but it was still more than I wanted to spend (the shape is somewhat similar to my Rebecca Minkoff one). Got an iPad case instead with the current promo 🙂

January 17, 2013 / 3:11 pm

Hi Lilly, I am dying to have this sweater and just called Old Navy to TRY to order it (I know it's a long shot since it's from last year), but they need the item number. Any chance you can reply to this post with the item number so I can have them search for it? Thanks in advance!