What’s in my make-up bag & Monthly Must-Reads

Question of the month: What make-up do you carry around in your handbag?

I don’t carry a ton of makeup with me, mainly lip products and the Tarte concealer. I thought  I’d  share all of the items that are in my make-up pouch.

Lip products from L to R: Revlon lipgloss – Pink Pop, YSL Rouge Volupte in #2, Bobbi Brown – Pale Mauve, Pangea Organics Lip Balm and Love and Toast lip balm in Cherry Lemonade and lip liner by Jordana (hardly ever used).

Other: Oil Absorbing Sheets by Clean & Clear, Hand Sanitizer, J.R. Watkins Hand and Cuticle Salve
Midol, Gum, Band-Aids, Tarte Concealer.

And everything stays nicely organized in this little J.Crew make-up that fits SO much.

What make-up do you carry around with you?

Share:

1. Ella Pretty Blog
    January 20, 2013 / 11:39 pm

Your makeup bag is so adorable – I love chevron anything! I keep reading about this revlon pink pop gloss – I think it's a sign that I need it. I have coral reef and the clear one from this range and they're amazing – very Chanel-esque.And the hello kitty packaging is too cute!!!

2. Heather
    January 21, 2013 / 12:30 am

Great post! What a clever idea for a blog post. P.S. I love Hello Kitty anything. :-)Heatherhttp://polkadotsleopardspots85.blogspot.com/

3. gl0ssy
    January 21, 2013 / 12:41 am

Love the YSL lipstick, I have #1 and I love it & the HK oil absorbing sheets are adorable ;)gl0ssi.blogspot.ca150 follower giveaway

4. spiffykerms
    January 21, 2013 / 12:48 am

How does that YSL #2 lipstick look on you? I have #1 and unfortunately it looks way too pale on my skin and I'll have to return it to Sephora when I'm there next. Thanks for the links, I'm going to check them out and hopefully get some new blogs to read. 🙂

January 28, 2013 / 1:41 am

I usually dab a bit on my lips for the perfect nude. To much of it could looks quite bad.

5. Kate H
    January 21, 2013 / 3:35 am

I don't carry a lot of makeup with me, just lip gloss, a little mirror and powder for touch-up.charmemodeblog.blogspot.com

January 21, 2013 / 10:33 pm

I love the makeup bag and your adorable oil absorbing sheets- so cute!LindsayLindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

7. Christine Mikesell
    January 22, 2013 / 1:52 am

I usually have about 25-30 lippies in my purse at any given time. I'm not exaggerating. A CoverGirl powder and a few pony tail holders, that's it.

8. Meg Kerr
    January 22, 2013 / 4:19 am

Lot of pregos this month! Heading over to read them now 🙂

9. Mehreen
    January 23, 2013 / 4:32 pm

Love that HEllo Kitty Clean and clear! so cute!:)