Question of the month: What make-up do you carry around in your handbag?
I don’t carry a ton of makeup with me, mainly lip products and the Tarte concealer. I thought I’d share all of the items that are in my make-up pouch.
Lip products from L to R: Revlon lipgloss – Pink Pop, YSL Rouge Volupte in #2, Bobbi Brown – Pale Mauve, Pangea Organics Lip Balm and Love and Toast lip balm in Cherry Lemonade and lip liner by Jordana (hardly ever used).
Other: Oil Absorbing Sheets by Clean & Clear, Hand Sanitizer, J.R. Watkins Hand and Cuticle Salve
Midol, Gum, Band-Aids, Tarte Concealer.
And everything stays nicely organized in this little J.Crew make-up that fits SO much.
What make-up do you carry around with you?
- Alison*Elle – Alison shares a tutorial on how to make a super cute cupcake mani.
- Ella Pretty – Ella’s posted her holiday party outfits, red skinnies & bubble necklaces.
- Lilly’s Style – Lilly’s rocking a red blazer.
- Lindsay J Everyday – Lindsay tried a retro style dress & a new hemline…
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls – Kristen announced and shared her pregnancy story.
- Schnelle Couture – Danielle is expecting her little girl any day… or week now. Check out her 33 week BUMPdate.
- Sequins and Stilettos – Skylette says’ “December is THE month for red, right?”
- The Currently Obsessed – Mehreen OOTD : 19 weeks pregnant