repeat?!

Blazer: J.Crew (sale) (similar 1, 2, 3 – take addl 30% off w/code “gapsale”)

Turtleneck: J.Crew (sale-take addl 30% off w/code “stylefind”)

Pants: old

Boots: Tory Burch (sale)

Necklace: The Limited (old) (similar) (cool options 1, 2)

I feel like this outfit is a repeat from December. Except I’m wearing a turtleneck.

I’ve been lacking creativity lately. I know it’s only January, but I’m SO ready for Spring.

Who else is with me on this one???

January 16, 2013 / 5:18 pm

I love red on you! The boots and bag are great too! I'm not sure I'm ready for Spring since it just started feeling like Winter here, but give me about a month of this and I'll change my tune πŸ˜‰

2. pretty little things
    January 16, 2013 / 5:51 pm

I hear you with lacking creativity! but repeats are totally ok in my book. I mean, we are allowed to rewear clothes again — especially outfit we love right? xohttp://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

3. Rachelle
    January 16, 2013 / 6:02 pm

I didn't really have winter since I'm in South Florida so I wish it got a little colder here. I love your blazer the red is perfect.xohttp://pinksole.com

4. Neris / Fashion Fractions
    January 16, 2013 / 6:04 pm

looking fabulous! so simple but so chic at the same time!xoxo,Fashion Fractions

5. fshnonmymind
    January 16, 2013 / 6:11 pm

Lol, I'm always ready for spring. The weather here has been very un-winter like so I've been a little spoiled, although I hate having to wear tights.

6. Alissa
    January 16, 2013 / 6:14 pm

I am always ready for spring an fall, but never, ever ready for winter and summer! I feel like I am getting tired of the same old looks.

7. Chelsea
    January 16, 2013 / 6:49 pm

I'm loving this look! I'm always ready for the next season about half way through whichever one we're in, I look forward to the change in wardrobe, holidays, etc.xoxo,Chelsea & The City

8. allthatsgoldglitters.blogspot.com
    January 16, 2013 / 6:52 pm

Love this outfit. Where is the bag from? Tory? Recent? Love it!

January 16, 2013 / 9:49 pm

Thanks πŸ™‚ Yes, Tory. Found the bag on eBay…by accident πŸ˜‰ Couldn't pass up the deal.

9. ravenlocks
    January 16, 2013 / 6:53 pm

You're lucky you get a REAL winter. We had a long summer and barely had Fall. So I'm enjoying this cooler weather. I only wish it'd snow here ;)Anyway…this outfit is so chic! I like the addition of the turtle neck. It's a pretty color too :)xo Azuwww.raven-locks.blogspot.com

10. Carla Martinelli
    January 16, 2013 / 7:04 pm

MEEE! I am with you….freezing, cold and gray here. So sick of it! I am lacking creativity lately too w/the outfits. Just want to be warm. You still look great thigh! πŸ™‚

11. Kate H
    January 16, 2013 / 7:05 pm

Yes, I am ready! I have much more clothes to wear in spring :)charmemodeblog.blogspot.com

12. Erin @ Loop Looks
    January 16, 2013 / 7:11 pm

My best friend just got a red blazer for Christmas so I totally forwarded her this post for an idea on how to wear it!

13. Agnes Mayer
    January 16, 2013 / 7:56 pm

Love the outfit and I totally agree with you. I'm definitely ready for spring. Adore the red blazer.Agi:)vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

14. Diana
    January 16, 2013 / 7:59 pm

I love it! I completely agree with you – winter fashion is SOOOOO boring. "Oh another sweater? Yay." Bring on spring!

15. Ashliegh
    January 16, 2013 / 9:50 pm

I CAN'T wait til spring! Bring on the skirts, bright colors, and wedges! I feel you on the lacking inspiration – I feel so uninspired by this gloomy winter weather!www.darlingprepster.blogspot.com

16. Heather
    January 16, 2013 / 10:10 pm

Lovely necklace! And I'm with ya. It's time for Spring (or at least some sunshine).Heatherhttp://polkadotsleopardspots85.blogspot.com/

17. Cait Val
    January 16, 2013 / 10:46 pm

classic look. love that red blazer & TB riding boots.xo. c & vcake & valley

18. Skylette from Sequins & Stilettos
    January 16, 2013 / 11:33 pm

Yes, bring on the warmer weather that allows me to wear my heels again! Crazy how we itch for cold weather and layers then warm weather and peep toes. πŸ˜‰ Love this – red is a great color on you!Sequins&Stilettos

19. Aubrey and Melissa
    January 16, 2013 / 11:33 pm

Beautiful! Love the red blazer.

20. Sarah Mira Park
    January 17, 2013 / 12:03 am

Ahh, I've always loved your style! This bold blazer and necklace totally makes this outfit!-SarahThe Weekend Diary

January 17, 2013 / 12:37 am

Very cute style.

22. Emily
    January 17, 2013 / 12:38 am

Absolutely love that blazer! The the neutral styling as well.creamyclothes.blogspot.com

23. curly
    January 17, 2013 / 12:40 am

You look lovely Lilly.

24. Korlis Hyatt
    January 17, 2013 / 12:41 am

Love, Love, Love the blazer!!allthingsbeauty82.blogspot.com

25. Jyoti
    January 17, 2013 / 4:43 am

I don't know, I've been loving wearing sweaters with skirts and I don't think I'm quite tired of it yet. xD Love the necklace with the turtleneck!

26. CoastWithMe
    January 17, 2013 / 6:12 am

Lilly!!!! I just replied to another blogger about the fashion funk we're in!!!!! What's going on here lol?!!! I haven't been able to post one outfit this week because I've felt so dissatisfied with everything I've worn! You my dear have no reason to feel this way:)! I wish I could just pair things together like you do! I say yay for a repeat outfit:))!

27. Treasuresnpleasures
    January 17, 2013 / 1:21 pm

Your really making me want a red blazer Lily, it looks great on you and it looks great with the colour of that turtle neck (we call the polo necks in Ireland!).

28. Angela
    January 17, 2013 / 4:04 pm

Even if it's a slight repeat I still love it. Method Clothe

29. Petite Adventures
    January 17, 2013 / 7:09 pm

Great blazer- the colour is stunning!Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

30. A J
    January 17, 2013 / 11:43 pm

The turtleneck makes this look equestrian chic, I love it! -AJFitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

31. Kacie
    January 18, 2013 / 12:02 am

I love your bright blazer!www.kacieskloset.blogspot.comwww.daisyraeboutique.com