Currently crushing…

1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11. // 12. // 13. // 14. // 15. // 16

As you may already know, J.Crew is having 25% off on orders $150+ (it’s 30% off for card members or if you open a J.Crew card – code LOVEJCREW) So naturally, I had to “look” and pick just some of my faves – which happen to be pretty Spring colors and few nautical pieces.

Which pieces are you currently crushing?

Share:

1. meghan
    March 22, 2013 / 3:34 pm

I love everything that you put on this board, but I think my favorite would be the sweater. So pretty!

March 22, 2013 / 4:07 pm

Love all the bold colors and stripes!Shannonhttp://GBOfashion.com

3. Agnes Mayer
    March 22, 2013 / 4:19 pm

I love those heels. Too bad the price. I jsut bought the polka dot dress and a pretty coral one. Can't wait for them to arrive. I"m hosting a link up next Thursday March 28, hope you can join.Agi:)vodkainfusedlemonade.com

4. Darcy
    March 22, 2013 / 4:35 pm

J Crew always has the best shorts! Love those pink ones, I'm lusting over the purple ones myself (featured them on my march Wishlist!)www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

5. Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle
    March 22, 2013 / 4:37 pm

The orange pencil skirt is one of the coolest pieces I've seen so far. I like the color and the cut. Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

6. ravenlocks
    March 22, 2013 / 5:08 pm

I love the way you organized these looks. It's so much easier to click on them by number than to search for the name at the bottom lol. That striped cardi is super cute! I love the shorts too 🙂 Thanks for sharing, Lilly. Have a great weekend!xo Azuwww.raven-locks.blogspot.com

7. Malinda Falcicchio
    March 22, 2013 / 7:42 pm

I just bought #10 and I was going to buy the black heels too but I passed as I just couldn't spend too much! Stinkin Jcrew 🙁 MalindaFashionthroughmyiphone82.blogspot.ca

8. andrea
    March 22, 2013 / 8:59 pm

Love #1, 10, and 16! xoxo,Andreawww.andreaeveryday.com

9. Hermy
    March 22, 2013 / 9:33 pm

Cant get enough of Jcrew. The ankle strap heals are my favorite. A new trend I would like to try. I also own the ceces in black, super comfortable and its great how they are making them in new spring colors. Hermy of Leilahslipstick.blogspot.com

March 22, 2013 / 9:53 pm

I have a crush on these too! Everything looks so pretty!

11. A J
    March 22, 2013 / 10:59 pm

Just a "look," huh?! I don't believe that for a second 😉 Love the spring colors, so refreshing!-AJFitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

12. Angie
    March 23, 2013 / 5:11 am

Those Sperry's are so cute. I love Sperry's, such comfortable shoes 🙂

13. tahir sumar
    March 23, 2013 / 8:07 am

Latest Hot Current Affairs, Entertainment News, Pictures, Videos, Latest Hot News updates, Business News, Online Marketing, Online Jobs, Mp3 Tunes, Latest Ringtones, Bollywood Girls, Entertainment Girls, Hot Girls and Most popular Affairs in the WorldDaily News updates about Latest and Hot Current AffairsHotCurrentAffairs.com

14. Kristina
    March 23, 2013 / 12:25 pm

That orange skirt! Apparently I have a thing for orange skirts, I currently have two but never have any ideas on how to wear them.KristinaKristina does the Internets

15. Carly
    March 24, 2013 / 2:32 pm

Great picks girlie….love the orange and pink trend..glad it has been sticking around..and those cap toe pumps..SO fabulous.Hope you are well.C

March 24, 2013 / 7:02 pm

I want literally all of that. J. Crew freakin kills me.Christine In Color

17. Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara}
    March 25, 2013 / 2:19 am

Love all this candy-colored awesomeness! I especially like the pencil skirts and all the stripes!~Sarasarastrauss.blogspot.com

18. Alycia (Crowley Party)
    March 25, 2013 / 4:23 pm

Loving all of this!!! That coral skirt is to die for 🙂

19. Monica Gava
    March 25, 2013 / 9:01 pm

All of them but the pale pink heels is my favorite!Monica from Fashion Koketi