oldies but goodies

Lately I haven’t been very inspired. Perhaps, the weather is to blame. It’s been so cold that I didn’t even want to take pictures (mainly due to the wind). So I though I’d pick 5 of my fave outfits between February – April of 2012.

February 17, 2012

February 23, 2012

February 29, 2012

March 9, 2012

April 9, 2012

These types of outfits are my fave – so simple yet put together

Blazer, tee and jeans or skinny pants, with heels or flats have been my fave go to outfit for a long time. Something so simple to put together yet effortless and chic.

What type of outfit is your favorite go-to-outfit?

xo

Share:

1. Shannon Rice
    March 21, 2013 / 8:42 pm

Great outfits – I love all the colored denim.Shannonbigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

2. Sol
    March 21, 2013 / 8:48 pm

I love every single one of those outfits! I do love blazers too, they are great at pulling everything together.

3. andrea
    March 21, 2013 / 8:50 pm

Love these outfit…especially the red pants and green jeans! My go to outfit for spring is similar: skinny jeans, ballet flats, a striped top, and scarf or blazer! Simple :)xoxo,Andreawww.andreaeveryday.com

4. Monica Gava
    March 21, 2013 / 9:00 pm

Love the striped blazer with leopard print pumps!Monica from Fashion Koketi

5. Mila @ loftyappetite
    March 21, 2013 / 9:04 pm

Love the throw back. Can you do a closet organization post? Need inspiration from someone who also seems to have as much colored denim as me 😉

March 23, 2013 / 2:44 am

Thanks 🙂 I posted a picture a while back on here, and Instagram as well, of my closet which is so nothing special 🙂

March 21, 2013 / 9:34 pm

Well you may not feel inspired, but you do inspire all of your readers! I think once the weather warms up for you, you'll be much happier 🙂 Hopefully the temps go up soon!

7. Liz C
    March 21, 2013 / 10:13 pm

Love all of them, but feb 23rd is my favorite ( and not because its my birthday 🙂 ) Lizhttp://sprinklessequins.blogspot.com/

8. MsMayg
    March 21, 2013 / 10:55 pm

I've loved everything you put together since I started reading style blogs. You're a great inspiration!!msmayg.blogspot.com

9. AStyleDefined
    March 21, 2013 / 11:27 pm

This post came at a great time, since we're hitting a cold spell in Atlanta this week! Thanks for some transitional inspiration!LaurenAStyleDefined

10. Jennifer Castellano
    March 22, 2013 / 12:55 am

Lilly I love all of your outfits!! Does your blazer have navy blue stripes or black stripes?

March 23, 2013 / 2:45 am

Thanks Jennifer 🙂 It has navy stripes.

11. purdycarice
    March 22, 2013 / 1:03 am

Lilly, I have been following your style for some time now but this is the first time I have commented. I just wanted to say that I LOVE and ADORE all of your looks and your sense of style! You are a huge inspiration to my own personal looks– my "go to gal" if you will :-). Please, please don't ever stop posting. Happy Spring (although, it doesn't feel like it yet)!

March 23, 2013 / 2:47 am

Thank you so much for commenting, and reading my blog, it really means a lot. Comments always make my day 🙂

March 22, 2013 / 1:04 am

Love those blazers! They're pretty much a staple in my wardrobe!Shannonhttp://GBOfashion.com

13. Marsa
    March 22, 2013 / 2:35 am

aww memory lane! i remember when i first found your blog. it was through pinterest! haha i always love your outfits.i've been taking photos indoors because the windy is just crazy here too. and wayyyy too cold-marsaThe DayLee Journal

March 23, 2013 / 2:45 am

Thanks Marsa 🙂 And I LOVE your indoor photos, they look amazing.

14. A J
    March 22, 2013 / 4:17 am

I love all of these, but I have a special place in my heart for #2! I remember recreating it, and sending you a pic…lol! Then I started my own style/fitness/craziness blog! 🙂 -AJFitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

March 23, 2013 / 2:53 am

Aw, it seemed like yesterday 🙂 Always appreciate your sweet comments!

March 22, 2013 / 4:23 am

As much as I love mixing patterns and lots of color, sometimes all you need is some good structured pieces and a necklace. You look great!Christine In Color

16. Alicia Hadjialexandrou
    March 22, 2013 / 8:39 am

Hey! Just came across your blog … and it rocks!!!! :)Would you be up to follow each other on our social media ?? :)xxhttp://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

17. Debora @ Expression Thru Style
    March 22, 2013 / 11:03 am

I love your bright orange pants! They look amazing on you!

18. Stephanie Reekers
    March 22, 2013 / 1:08 pm

I love all of your outfits! I love your idea to recap… I like seeing your old faves!www.threesixtyfiveblog.com

19. Christina Heflin
    March 22, 2013 / 2:34 pm

I agree you can throw a blazer over the most simple outfit and it makes the whole look so chic! I love this idea of posting outfits from a year ago. They all look great, if I were to post my outfits from a year ago they definitely would not look as good as yours!http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

20. Darcy
    March 22, 2013 / 4:50 pm

Outfit 3 and 5 are my favorite! Great idea to look back at your previous posts :)www.corporategirlstyle.blogpsot.com

21. Elrese Voges
    March 23, 2013 / 6:16 pm

I'm in love with your style! Can we swop wardrobes please? Hehe 🙂 x xwww.dressedinthecity.com

22. Kacie Ellis
    March 25, 2013 / 10:34 pm

Great outfits! I want a grey sweater/sweatshirt like yours!www.kacieskloset.blogspot.comwww.daisyraeboutique.com