minty weekend. sort of

Sweatshirt for chilly weather, tee for the warmer weather.

Blue sweatshirt //  Bag // Converse // Jeans // Tee // Watch

I saw these mint converse the other day…and truth be told…I wanted them. And they come in SO many pretty colors. Last year I bought the gray ones so I couldn’t quite justify getting the mint ones, or any other pretty color available. Not yet at least 🙂  But they’re perfect for the weekends (or any day really).

Are you a Converse fan?

Enjoy your weekend!

1. Jessica
    April 6, 2013 / 8:43 pm

I almost bought those! I opted not to, maybe one day. I love converse. I wish I could own a pair in every color- they go with everything!

2. A J
    April 6, 2013 / 9:57 pm

I don't have Converse but I think those mint ones are cute! I can see you rocking this weekend outfit. -AJFitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

3. ravenlocks
    April 6, 2013 / 11:15 pm

Converse sneakers are timeless! I have a pair that I bought YEARS ago. I should probably wear them. Anyway, I love these things you posted links too…especially that mint bag. It's so pretty!Have a great weekend!xo Azu

4. Donik Lamb
    April 7, 2013 / 2:46 am

I have two pairs – one I purchased when 16 (black high tops) and a pair flat ones in black also… those and Vans you can't go wrong with 🙂

5. Lelia Wendel
    April 7, 2013 / 3:06 am

I'm just about to buy my first pair and I can't wait! Just started loving this style and they'll be prefect for summer traveling!

6. Ella Pretty Blog
    April 7, 2013 / 3:34 am

Love your picks – especially the mint bag…I was hoping to find a target version of this satchel but no luck so far! I did find a metallic Steve Madden satchel at TJ Maxx but I wanted a bright color, not a metallic.

7. Megan
    April 7, 2013 / 4:11 am

I have a pair of mint Keds!

8. Meghan Ouellette
    April 7, 2013 / 3:15 pm

Love this set Lilly! I'm just starting to accept that sneakers do not always need to be for work or running. And they're a fab color!

9. Malinda F
    April 7, 2013 / 9:51 pm

Very cute picks, the converse are really cute. I have a Tiffany blue pair and a grey polka dot pair that I love MalindaFashionlove82.blogspot.ca

10. Ruby Gaxiola
    April 9, 2013 / 11:59 pm

I'm obsessed with mint! I love the converse!!

April 10, 2013 / 12:21 pm

I have the beach glass converse! They are fun shoes, and people seem to love them!XO, Ginahttp://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

12. Julia
    April 11, 2013 / 12:57 am

I used to think Converse made my feet look big and I hate tying shoe laces. But Just bought the new Shoreline Converse and now I'm a big fan! They are slip-on! JuliaGlitterandjuls.com

13. aka Bailey
    April 11, 2013 / 10:22 pm

I've been in love with mint for a few years now – I just featured a ton of minty purses on my blog the other day. Also love Chucks – I have 3 pairs of them now!xoxBaileyhttp://akabailey.blogspot.com