that striped dress

Blazer: J.Crew (old)  (other options here, here, here, here for $20)

Dress: Old Navy (buy here-mine is XS) (similar style here, here, here)

Boots: Tory Burch (here) (other options here and here)

Bag: Marshalls (old) (other options here, here, here)

Necklace: F21 (old)

Belt: Target (buy) (here under $8)

Watch: MK (old)

Bracelet: BaubleBar

Lately I’ve been into dresses. They are like a no brainer outfit – grab and go. I think I’m going to get a lot of wear out of this dress.  Dresses are so versatile – they can be worn with flats, boots, ankle boots, sandals, flip-flops, dressed up or down etc etc etc.

Old Navy has been having cute dresses lately. And what I appreciate is that they are starting to make some of them longer – knee length. So thank you Old Navy! It was about time.
Oh, and did you notice this one has pockets? Extra points there, Old Navy!

1. pfdc fashion week lahore
    April 8, 2013 / 1:26 pm

I love your Red Skirt and long boot Combination:)

2. Alissa
    April 8, 2013 / 1:44 pm

I love wearing dresses, especially in the spring! I have a longer striped dress that I need to pull out of my closet and wear.

3. larissa
    April 8, 2013 / 1:53 pm

Love this outfit!

4. pretty little things
    April 8, 2013 / 2:01 pm

I love how the leopard belt really pulls the whole outfit together! xohttp://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

5. Megan Maddison
    April 8, 2013 / 2:01 pm

Love dresses! Such an easy way to get dressed in the morning. Love this striped dress on you as well 🙂 Meganbudgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

6. Laura
    April 8, 2013 / 2:11 pm

Great outfit! Dresses are so easy and one always feels dressed up in them!

7. Blue Dog Belle
    April 8, 2013 / 2:26 pm

obsessed with this! So pretty as always!

8. Christina Heflin
    April 8, 2013 / 2:37 pm

I totally agree with you! I love wearing dresses they're so easy, especially during the warmer months when it starts to get hot. I love this striped dress, Old Navy has been amazing lately! http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com

9. Shira
    April 8, 2013 / 3:12 pm

This is so great-I actually have had it in my head for a while that I need a striped dress with a coral blazer haha so this gives me another reason to go out and get it! :)http://sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com/

10. Agnes Mayer
    April 8, 2013 / 3:38 pm

Love this look Lilly. Gorgeous. This dress is so versatile. I am definitely wearing more dresses. I'm doing a link up this Thursday April 11. Show me your favorite spring trend. Woudl love it if you joined. I'm also giving away a $300 gift card to Gap. Check it out.Agi:)vodkainfusedlemonade.com

11. Kristina
    April 8, 2013 / 4:17 pm

That dress is so cute, and I love it with that bright blazer!!Kristina does the Internets

12. Malinda F
    April 8, 2013 / 4:38 pm

Great dress, I agree old navy has some great dresses. I worked there for 4 yrs and I always loved their dresses and I think that the petite options online are great for midgets like me lol. I love the way you styled it tooMalindaFashionlove82.blogspot.ca

13. Lady of Style
    April 8, 2013 / 4:55 pm

I say YES to everything.Yes, I love dresses (and just ordered a very similar one!) and yes to Old Navy's decision on knee length dresses and my third and most important yes for your gorgeous styling!AnnetteLady of Style

14. andrea
    April 8, 2013 / 5:00 pm

I've been buying a lot more dresses for the past year…so easy to throw on a belt, necklace, and a cardigan or jacket! Love the striped Old Navy dress…I just wish their clothes ran true to size. Their XS is HUGEEE!!!xoxo,Andreawww.andreaeveryday.com

April 9, 2013 / 12:43 am

Sometimes their sizing is off. This one is a XS but it fits more like a Small.

15. Amy Shaughnessy
    April 8, 2013 / 5:02 pm

Old Navy has been knocking it out of the park lately with the stuff they have. I went in the other day and just had to make myself walk out. Too much cute stuff and way too easy to go broke. Love this dress with the orange blazer!AmyFashion and Beauty Finds

April 9, 2013 / 12:42 am

I had the same problem the last time I went. They had too much cute stuff.

April 8, 2013 / 5:33 pm

Love it! You can't go wrong with a good stripped dress, so versatile! Loving it with the red blazer my dearLindsayLindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

17. Emily
    April 8, 2013 / 5:58 pm

I totally saw that dress and loved it, your styling has made it a million times better!creamyclothes.blogspot.com

18. Julia
    April 8, 2013 / 6:31 pm

Love the whole look! JuliaGlitterandjuls.com

April 8, 2013 / 8:25 pm

Yes, I love dresses! They are so easy to throw on and are just as comfy as jeans(if not more). My only gripe is that my top half is smaller then my lower half so sometimes sizing is off. But otherwise, dresses are great. I need more for Spring!

April 9, 2013 / 12:40 am

I've always had a hard time too finding dresses that fit properly. That's why I got so excited when Old Navy had a few that actually fit me.

20. Darcy
    April 8, 2013 / 8:27 pm

Loved this look! I have a black and white striped dress and I love finding new ways to style it. Always a bonus when a dress has pockets :)www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

21. Audrey @ Putting Me Together
    April 8, 2013 / 8:47 pm

Sooooo cute, Lilly!

22. Chelsea
    April 8, 2013 / 9:36 pm

I love the striped dress on you Lilly! That leopard belt is the perfect little dose of pattern mixing to keep the outfit interesting.xoxo,Chelsea & The City

23. Jamee
    April 8, 2013 / 9:43 pm

Love it, Lilly! You make me think differently about fashion. I never would've thought to pair that belt with the stripes but it's adorable! And yes, I love dresses and skirts. In the summer I NEVER wear pants to work! -Jamee (@kuglette on IG) 🙂

April 9, 2013 / 12:39 am

Thank you sweet lady! Summer should be dresses, skirts and shorts strictly 😉

24. TaraMixandMatch
    April 8, 2013 / 10:08 pm

Love this dress with the boots and blazer…I might have to try this before it gets too warm 🙂

April 9, 2013 / 12:36 am

Yep that's the one, thank you. :)Hope it fits. Mine is a XS and it wasn't supper fitted. But belting it helped.

• Utterly Organised
      April 9, 2013 / 3:23 am

Oh I hope so too! I am normally a 6 – 8?

25. Kelly
    April 9, 2013 / 12:30 am

What an amazing dress! I love the stripes

26. Kacie Ellis
    April 9, 2013 / 12:40 am

This reminds me that I need to wear my striped dress :)www.kacieskloset.blogspot.comwww.daisyraeboutique.com

April 9, 2013 / 1:09 am

This outfit is amazing! I love everything about it, the striped dress is awesome and I love the pop of color in the jacket!Shannonhttp://GBOfashion.com

28. Faith
    April 9, 2013 / 1:14 am

You look incredible! I love that dress!

29. A J
    April 9, 2013 / 2:08 am

SUPER CUTE! Love this with the orange blazer. I bought a striped cotton dress from ON last month, but its definitely on the short side…like, I can't wear it to work but it will be fun to wear this spring/summer! I love that yours is longer AND has pockets.-AJFitTravelerAJ.blogspot.com

30. Rachelle
    April 9, 2013 / 2:20 am

Love that dress, great styling.xohttp://pinksole.com

31. Monica Gava
    April 9, 2013 / 3:12 am

Love the black and white and orange together…Fashion Koketi

32. Skinny Wallet Style
    April 9, 2013 / 12:58 pm

Fabulous! The leopard belt is so unexpected and fun! It's so simply casual yet the boots make it look glam. Great look!

33. Carly
    April 9, 2013 / 3:55 pm

Grrlll..LOVE that striped dress…like you said, SO easy ..just grab and go.I have steered away from dresses lately and been kicking it in boyfriend jeans and leggings…but I think I need to steer back. Super CUTE!Hope you are well Lilly.C

34. Jamie
    April 9, 2013 / 4:34 pm

OMG!!! Love this!!! Great outfit! xx- Jamie @makeuplifelove.com

35. Miss Top Ten Image
    April 9, 2013 / 9:07 pm

Hello Lily!! Thanks for your visit and kind comment to my blog!! I think your a very stylish lady so after vivisting I've decide to follow you on GFc and Bloglovin'!! You're welcome to follow me back!!BTW I soooo agree with you concerning dresses!! I'm kind of obsessed with them and got dozens in my closet!! ;-)xoxoPatriciahttp://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

36. Meg Kerr
    April 10, 2013 / 2:17 am

ooo la la, nice new layout on the blog. 🙂 I hardly go to Old Navy and just recently got a new outfit there as well. I saw a super cute navy eyelet dress while I was there, but I love this one too. Great choice!www.thepolishedmonkey.comMeg

April 10, 2013 / 4:46 am

Love this mix! I think I essentially have all these pieces so I will be duplicating ;)Christine In Color

April 10, 2013 / 12:15 pm

this is a fabulous dress, and I love those boots so so much! Leopard is so great with black and white stripes:-)you look gorg!XO, Ginahttp://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

39. Always Maylee
    April 10, 2013 / 2:51 pm

I love the orange blazer with the striped dress! xo, Yi-chiaAlways Maylee

40. Ray Ann LaCasse
    April 10, 2013 / 6:19 pm

Love dresses, love this dress, and I have MAJOR bag envy!!….and the touch of leopard is perfect!

41. Kat
    April 10, 2013 / 7:49 pm

I have that very dress and love it! Last time I wore it, I did the brown boots with black tights, and an olive military-style jacket. So much fun!

42. Jenn @ WLB