What are you wearing in April?

Happy Saturday!  So this morning I woke up to a snow covered ground, on April 20th! Seriously mother nature?! Granted it melted by now but nonetheless it snowed and it’s COLD!

Set 1: top // pants // boots // coat // scarf // bag // ring // necklace

Set 2: Dress // jacket // bag // booties // necklace

Clearly I’m not wearing the exact items but you get the idea.  And that scarf is wishful thinking. If any of you want to get it for me I won’t be mad at 😉

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for reading!

xo

post signature

1. Christine Mikesell
    April 20, 2013 / 7:39 pm

I'm doing the same thing down here in Ann Arbor! There was snow when I left for work this morning, but it had mostly melted when I got home at noon. But still! My flowers are dying! Come on Michigan!

2. Ericka
    April 20, 2013 / 7:51 pm

Same thing going on here in Grand Rapids! Woke up to snow on the ground today…so much for wearing my Spring clothes!

3. Lady of Style
    April 20, 2013 / 8:12 pm

You must be linving just around the corner and not on the other side of the North Atlantic – exactly the same here in Bavaria, Germany!You never know how to dress, a couple of days ago I was on my sun lounger in my bikini and today I gad to wear boots and a coat.I think we have adjust and layering spring clothes with jackets is the best idea.AnnetteLady of StyleFacebook | Pinterest

4. Holly Jo
    April 20, 2013 / 9:42 pm

Come to California! It's like 85 today. Down side-no cute cardigans today. So much for Spring…

5. FitTravelerAJ
    April 21, 2013 / 12:54 am

I agree with you, this weather has been ALL over the place! This week I wore cute skirts and cropped pants, but today I wore a sweatshirt! Love that second look, the mint bag makes it perfect.Did you get a new blog design?? I adore it!!-AJFitTravelerAJ.com

April 21, 2013 / 1:47 am

Thanks 🙂 I was messing with it yesterday and changed a couple of things (like all day haha).

6. Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle
    April 21, 2013 / 7:24 am

Did you really say snow? Oh honey! I'm so sorry. And I was just complaining about a little rain in Seattle.Beautiful outfits. I would totally do the first one.

7. Darcy
    April 22, 2013 / 3:09 pm

Ugh, we are expected to get snow tomorrow! So frustrating, especially since today its 66+ degrees! Mother Nature just needs to commit to Spring :). Love the peacoat in the first option, though. If we're forced to wear coats still they might as well be cute!www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com