a little bit of sparkle

Chambray shirt: Target (old) (similar here, herehere, here)

Pants: Target (old) (similar here, here)

Sandals: Nordstrom Rack (Cole Haan -old) (other fab options herehere) (small wedge) (love these)

Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (similar for less)

Bracelet: INPINK c/o (take 30% off w/code LILLY30)

Watch: Fossil (love this one – under $30)

Chevron Ring: Target (old) (similar here)

Bow ring: t+j Designs c/o

Necklace: BaubleBar

I bought these sandals back in December and have been patiently waiting to wear them.  I wish they were still available for you guys, as they are very comfy and my feet are still happy after wearing them the entire day. No wonder hubby is a huge fan of Cole Haan.

And just a fair warning – you’ll be seeing these a lot. Though I’d let ya know now haha. But I know you ladies understand πŸ˜‰

Have a fabulous day!

xox

1. Blue Dog Belle
    May 7, 2013 / 1:35 pm

Those shoes are fab!! Loving them with the mint jeans!

May 7, 2013 / 2:00 pm

Oh those sandals are super cute, I always shop for summery shoes in winter, the prices are so much better although I hate waiting for summer to wear them. Love the mint and denim together, so fresh and chic!Cee. β™₯Code Overdressed

3. Elsa de Diego
    May 7, 2013 / 2:02 pm

You look amazing! Love this outfit! Xo,

4. Liz C
    May 7, 2013 / 2:16 pm

Love this look! Your blog is gong to make me go broke!! hahahttp://sprinklessequins.blogspot.com

5. Megan Maddison
    May 7, 2013 / 2:43 pm

Love those sandals – very similar to a Target version. I have the Target ones and love mine. Love the whole outfit. Perfect for spring!Meganbudgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

May 7, 2013 / 3:17 pm

Love the entire outfit! Those Cole Haan's are so similar to the Target sandals that came out with the glitter strap. Obviously Cole Haan was ahead of the game :)LindsayLindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

7. Agnes Mayer
    May 7, 2013 / 3:30 pm

Love your casual outfit and those sandals are fabulous. They are so versatile, perfect for this Summer.Agi:)vodkainfusedlemonade.com

8. Chelsea
    May 7, 2013 / 3:31 pm

I picked up similar sandals from Target recently and absolutely love them! The glitter detail is so much fun. Chambray and mint look great together for Spring, I love it!xoxo,Chelsea & The City

9. Schnelle
    May 7, 2013 / 3:39 pm

Great casual but perfectly polished look. I love those mint skinnies, I keep meaning to pick up a pair but I have yet to find a pair that fits right AND is the right shade.

10. Darcy
    May 7, 2013 / 3:40 pm

I'm LOVING those shoes. THey are the perfect combination of fancy and casual. The sparkles make them great. I can understand why you plan on wearing them all the time, I'd do the same!!www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

11. curly
    May 7, 2013 / 4:01 pm

Super cute outfit.Looking Fab as always.

12. Siena in Style
    May 7, 2013 / 4:31 pm

love these sandals!!wearing similar pants in my todays post:)kisses from milanhttp://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

13. Emily
    May 7, 2013 / 5:22 pm

Love this whole look and especially those sandals!!creamystyle.com

14. jillybean
    May 7, 2013 / 5:31 pm

I swear Lilly since following your blog I have probably spent more money on clothes than ever before. I blame your sense of style. Be boring please, thanks. JK LOL

15. andrea
    May 7, 2013 / 5:39 pm

Love the mint jeans! I've been looking for an ankle length pair like this but no luck so far!xoxo,Andreawww.andreaeveryday.com

May 7, 2013 / 6:35 pm

I actually just saw these pretty sandals the other day! I think people should check their stores if they want them, might have some luck! You look great Lilly. I love these soft shades on you.

17. Kristel
    May 7, 2013 / 6:54 pm

Ok, I'm just warning you right now, If I ever hit the lotto, you will be my personal stylist….just saying πŸ˜‰ You have amazing style, and I'm not the only one who knows…I went into my local H&M store to look for the yellow blazer you wore at I am Khatu, and the girl at the register said that another lady had just come to pick up the same blazer, after seeing it on Pinterest…small world. Love the sandals btw.

18. Sarah J
    May 7, 2013 / 6:55 pm

Ooh! I LOVE everything about this outfit! Your a huge inspiration!

19. Carolines Day
    May 7, 2013 / 8:09 pm

I tried on the target version of the sandals, wasn't impressed, & now I'm jealous of you CH pair…the Zappis option you linked is tempting however….

20. Maria DaintyandDecadent
    May 7, 2013 / 8:28 pm

They are cute sandals so I totally understand wearing them every day! I love the mint and tan together. You look gorgeous as always!

21. Lauren
    May 7, 2013 / 8:59 pm

love these pastels together! Cute looks and great flats!!!Laurenwww.laurenslook.com

22. Jessica @ Here(and)Now
    May 7, 2013 / 9:37 pm

Just a dash of sparkle will do you! Chambray + my skinny mint jeans has been my Spring uniform this year, love seeing you in a similar look pretty lady!xx Here&Now

23. Angela
    May 7, 2013 / 10:32 pm

sounds like the perfect way to debut those sandals. love the whole look.

24. Kristina
    May 8, 2013 / 12:28 am

Loving the colors of your outfit, and those sandals are so adorable!Kristina does the Internets

May 8, 2013 / 1:46 am

Those sandals are amazing!Shannonhttp://GBOfashion.com

26. Pieces I Love
    May 8, 2013 / 1:52 am

Love this outfit! πŸ™‚

27. FitTravelerAJ
    May 8, 2013 / 2:00 am

I remember seeing those Cole Haan sandals on their website last year and I wanted them so badly. I bet they are super comfy! Jealous!! Love the little pop of sparkle with the pastel outfit.-AJFitTravelerAJ.com

28. Jane
    May 8, 2013 / 4:52 pm

Of course those mint pants are from Target. I LOVE TARGET!Best,Jane

May 9, 2013 / 1:12 am

I never get sick of seeing mint skinnys. LOVE THEM, and I love this look with the chambray and brown bag, belt, and shoes. XO, Ginahttp://classyeverafter.blogspot.com