dress on

Dress: Target – also pretty in coral (more pretty dresses here, got this one in blue floral)

Jacket: Old (similar here, here, here, here)

Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Sandals: Nordstrom Rack -old (other fab options here, here, here)

Necklace: gift (other options – love this one

Warm weather calls for dresses or shorts. Last Summer it was mostly shorts, this summer the dresses are taking over. For legit reasons, but one of them being that one piece of clothing is an entire outfit. And I’m quite cool with that!

Happy Hump Day!

1. Christina Heflin
    May 8, 2013 / 2:05 pm

I agree the easiest way to get dressed during summer is to just throw on a light dress. It keeps you cool and you don't have to over think it. I love this dress and I really love the necklace. http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

May 8, 2013 / 2:21 pm

I always prefer dresses over shorts, maybe cause I'm very shy of my legs but I adore cute dresses like yours, love the lovely floral fabric mixed with denim, makes it more fun and casual!Cee. β™₯Code Overdressed

3. Lady of Style
    May 8, 2013 / 2:28 pm

I love dresses and this is just my style! You look gorgeous and I love your accessories and flat sandals with it.AnnetteLady of Stylenow on Facebook

4. Kate Greer
    May 8, 2013 / 3:03 pm

Love dresses for the summer too! Adore that necklace, great addition to the outfit!www.katelyngreer.com

5. Miranda
    May 8, 2013 / 3:07 pm

So cute!!! I am tempted to order this dress right now!!! Love it with the coral belt!

6. Agnes Mayer
    May 8, 2013 / 3:13 pm

Love this dress. So pretty. I hope our target has great pieces like this.Agi:)vodkainfusedlemonade.com

7. Megan Maddison
    May 8, 2013 / 3:36 pm

Love the dress…and the shoes…and the necklace! I guess you could say I love the entire look :)Meganbudgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

8. larissa
    May 8, 2013 / 3:44 pm

I now have to go to target and get this dress:) target also has sandals similar to that and love the look with the jean jacket!!!

9. Y e c k
    May 8, 2013 / 4:01 pm

Thanks for all of your inspiration! I love your low-cost fashion ideas, I come onto your blog almost daily.

10. Chelsea
    May 8, 2013 / 4:24 pm

You're totally right, I love dresses for the same reason. Your accessories are perfect in this look! The flats and crossbody bag are such a great color for Spring and I'm obsessed with the J Crew fan necklace.xoxo,Chelsea & The City

May 8, 2013 / 4:32 pm

You look so cute! I definitely need more little dresses for summer. I love the colors in your dress, plus the pockets are great!

12. Trendy Mondays
    May 8, 2013 / 5:25 pm

What a perfect spring look. The bright colors over the more subtle blue are perfect!Trendy Mondays – your online fashion destination for independent European designer brands

13. andrea
    May 8, 2013 / 5:41 pm

Love this style of dress and how you can dress it up for work, or down like you do here! So cute!xoxo,Andreawww.andreaeveryday.com

14. Siena in Style
    May 8, 2013 / 6:41 pm

I love these sandals!!very chic lookkisses from milanohttp://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

15. Jessica @ Here(and)Now
    May 8, 2013 / 7:26 pm

Dresses are my warm weather saviors! I love the fun print of yours & that fab necklace!!xx Here&Now

16. Stephanie
    May 8, 2013 / 8:47 pm

Very cute! Where did you get the bag?

May 9, 2013 / 12:17 am

It's the RM mini mac. Updated the link πŸ™‚

17. Jamee
    May 8, 2013 / 8:59 pm

LOVE the necklace, Lilly! Was it from Anthropologie? I like the one you linked to, also. Question – how do you get your belts so darn cute? I've tried…and failed…to recreate the look you always do. πŸ™‚

May 9, 2013 / 12:18 am

Thank πŸ™‚ I think it's an J.Crew inspired necklace..the fringe necklace I believe. I just looped the belt one time, no special secret πŸ™‚

• Jamee
      May 22, 2013 / 9:14 pm

So you're saying you have to be smarter than the belt?! πŸ˜‰

18. Monica Gava
    May 8, 2013 / 9:29 pm

Cute dress… I can't believe is from target! You have great eyes!Fashion Koketi

19. Kacie Ellis
    May 8, 2013 / 9:36 pm

Ooooo! I really love your necklace!www.kacieskloset.blogspot.comwww.daisyraeboutique.com

20. Liz C
    May 8, 2013 / 11:28 pm

Nothing better than a super cute dress with pockets ;)http://sprinklessequins.blogspot.com/

21. curly
    May 8, 2013 / 11:42 pm

Love dress with pockets.You look comfortable and cute.

May 9, 2013 / 1:14 am

This dress is darling and I really like it with that coral belt, and denim jacket. Those colors are gorgeous on you:-)XO,Ginahttp://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

23. Kristina
    May 9, 2013 / 2:14 am

That dress is so pretty on you! I saw it a couple of times at Target and now am regretting not snatching it up!Kristina does the Internets

May 9, 2013 / 2:17 am

Loving this dress on you!Shannonhttp://GBOfashion.com

25. CoastWithMe
    May 9, 2013 / 6:21 am

Lilly!!!! How do you manage to find such cute things at Target! I always end up leaving with nothing! This is so pretty! I love your sandals too! They look similar to the cole haan ones that came out last year but were too $$ for my budget. You are a beauty:)!

May 9, 2013 / 4:19 pm

Thank you sweetness πŸ™‚ I wish I could walk out of Target with nothing haha. The sandals are from last year too by CH, I just got an amazing deal on them.

26. Heather Barnes
    May 9, 2013 / 5:00 pm

I love when you see something on someone and think yes I new that was cute! Love it!

27. Hannah Jean
    May 10, 2013 / 3:05 am

I love dress time! The feeling of looking super cute and simply throwing on a dress is the best πŸ™‚