weekend wear: pink

Cardigans are perfect for those days when it’s too warm for a light coat but too chilly just for a top alone.

They’re easy to carry around in case you need one for cool Spring day.

Cardi: (old) (similar here and also pretty in coral – take addl 30% off w/code EXTRA30 ) (here in ton of pretty colors – take addl 25% off w/code SPRINGBEST)

Blouse: Forever 21 (sold out) (similar here, here, here)

Jeans: AE – now on sale

Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (old) (cute option here)

Shoes: Zara (old) (fab options – here-love these) (also here, here, here)

Belt: J.Crew (old)

Ring: SoleSociety

Bracelet: JewelMint – Ladder Link Bracelet

Some of you might have already seen this outfit on IG over the weekend (lilly_101 if you’re not following).

Annnnd I’ve been kind of wearing these jeans quite a bit. They just fit so well, and the price is great. So I wear them a lot. No shame in that!

Now that it’s finally warming up, dresses and skirts will be replacing jeans. Most of the time.

What are some of your favorite warm weather outfits?

1. pretty little things
    May 3, 2013 / 1:26 pm

fab weekend look — also really loving those flats! xohttp://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

2. larissa
    May 3, 2013 / 1:34 pm

Love this!!! I need more cardigans!

3. Jamey and Jack's Mommy
    May 3, 2013 / 1:41 pm

I have these jeans and they really are comfy! They get softer the more you wash and wear, they are worn a lot here too!

4. Schnelle
    May 3, 2013 / 1:59 pm

I'm the same way, I have so many jeans but I only wear like two pairs ever. You just have your favorites.

5. Arielle
    May 3, 2013 / 2:14 pm

Those shoes are to die for! Love your whole look!

6. FitTravelerAJ
    May 3, 2013 / 2:34 pm

This is exactly how I want to look on the weekends! Love the pink, and those flats are SO fun! And I need a new pair of jeans, I will have to check those out!-AJFitTravelerAJ.com

7. kimberrleigh
    May 3, 2013 / 3:12 pm

I LOVE this outfit!! :)<3carelessly graceful

8. Kate Greer
    May 3, 2013 / 3:36 pm

This shade of fuchsia pink! Great color this year!-www.katelyngreer.com

May 3, 2013 / 3:50 pm

Love the bright pink pop of color here Lilly. I've been missing that beautiful RM bag of yours and these new shoes are adorable! Have a good weekend,LindsayLindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

10. Franziska
    May 3, 2013 / 4:02 pm

I'm always a bit ashamed to admit how much I love my AE jeans. Like I know that at 25 maybe I shouldn't be like YAY AMERICAN EAGLE but they are so soft and so comfortable! The only thing is that I wished they made their pockets full sized. Maybe that's just in the 2 pairs I have, but they have like mini front pockets. So annoying!

11. Chelsea
    May 3, 2013 / 4:10 pm

Happy Friday! I can't believe that shirt is from F21, it looks great. I love your flats Lilly and hope you have a blast over the weekend!xoxo,Chelsea & The City

12. Ashley Drew
    May 3, 2013 / 5:41 pm

I just love your style and all of the little details in your outfits! Like here—the studded snakeskin shoes, the great ring, etc.

13. andrea
    May 3, 2013 / 6:36 pm

Couldn't agree more…cardigans are one of my go-to staples year round!xoxo,Andreawww.andreaeveryday.com

14. Lady of Style
    May 3, 2013 / 8:23 pm

Love all the fabulous accessories!AnnetteLady of Stylenow on Facebook

May 3, 2013 / 8:37 pm

Even when it's warm out, I still wear a cardigan! I think I'm a bit self conscious of my arms (I'm trying to tone them at the gym) so I like to cover them up as much as I can! You look so pretty, polished yet still perfectly casual for the weekend!

16. Kacie Ellis
    May 3, 2013 / 11:36 pm

Your flats are AWESOME!www.kacieskloset.blogspot.comwww.daisyraeboutique.com

May 4, 2013 / 12:57 am

Loving those jeans and that cute little puppy!Shannonhttp://GBOfashion.com

18. curly
    May 4, 2013 / 12:23 pm

You look so polished.i love whole outfit.

19. Grace
    May 4, 2013 / 1:43 pm

You always have the cutest outfits. Hands down. LOVE that pink on you!xohttp://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

20. Jacy
    May 5, 2013 / 7:42 am

I absolutely love this look! Your bright pink blouse is so chic with flats and boyfriend jeans!~Jacywww.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

21. Pink Coat
    May 6, 2013 / 12:54 am

Beautiful! very very nice fashion

May 6, 2013 / 3:27 am

I'm a cardigan addict. Probably my favorite wardrobe item 😉 Love those flats!Christine In Color

May 6, 2013 / 12:51 pm

another perfect look! You looks so pretty, Lilly! Your hair looks amazing, and that shade of lipstick looks fab on you.Oh, and I lost the fight against the cognacbrass Coach Legacy satchel. I'm so glad I did the sensible thing;), silenced my voice of restraint, and finally ordered it this weekend:) I thought you'd appreciate that little battle. Story of our lives, right…XO,Ginahttp://classyeverafter.blogspot.com