pastels

looks like Zoey is laughing

Top: Target – want it in each color (also love this one)

Pants: old (similar herehere, here, here)

Sandals: Zara (old) (other pretty options 1, 2, 3, 4)

Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Necklace: BaubleBar – Peony Bloom Strand

Bracelets 1 c/o and  2 (gift)

Watch: Fossil (old) (similar for under $40)

May I just say how much I love this Target top? Here it goes – I love it!
Tar-jay is always going to be one of those places you walk it to buy Kleenex (because-I’m-sure-the-grocery store-down-the-road-just-ran-out-of-Kleenex-and-I-have-to-drive-15min-to-Target to buy some there) but walk out with everything else but the one thing I came in for.
Story of my life!

Happy Tuesday loves!

xox

1. TaraMixandMatch
    July 9, 2013 / 12:31 pm

Such a pretty color combo…and I love your lace top!

2. Cynthia Meyers
    July 9, 2013 / 12:44 pm

Love this top! Will definitely be purchasing on my trip to Target tonight! That place sucks me in every time! I think I go there at least twice a week and I'm not even sure why I am there half the time!

July 9, 2013 / 1:12 pm

Lol…Glad I'm not the only one. I wonder the same thing sometimes haha.

July 9, 2013 / 12:52 pm

Love the pastel colorblocking here! Of course Target is the place to shop for kleenex … and cute tops like that one. Your pup is adorable.Cee. β™₯Code Overdressed

4. Joy Shana
    July 9, 2013 / 1:12 pm

Lovely look, i love your sandalsShana-Style

5. pretty little things
    July 9, 2013 / 1:20 pm

you're looking fab in the pastels Lilly! xohttp://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

6. Lauren
    July 9, 2013 / 1:28 pm

love the top and necklace!! cute combo of pastels!-Laurenwww.prettypiecesblog.com

7. Inge Jane
    July 9, 2013 / 2:03 pm

Wow, I love this top, so surprised it's from Target. I really hope that it shows up in stores near me!

8. Aracely
    July 9, 2013 / 2:24 pm

What a fabulous top!! I guess I'll be running in like everyone else searching for it. πŸ™‚ Lovely necklace as well.

9. Schnelle
    July 9, 2013 / 2:44 pm

That top is beautiful! Love this whole look.

July 9, 2013 / 2:48 pm

Love the top! Did you get it recently?

July 9, 2013 / 2:49 pm

Loving this lace tank!Shannonhttp://GBOfashion.com

12. Agnes Mayer
    July 9, 2013 / 2:53 pm

Love this pastel outfit on you Lilly.I would love for you to stop by and link up Thursday.Agi:)vodkainfusedlemonade.com

13. Skylette from Sequins & Stilettos
    July 9, 2013 / 3:54 pm

Target… it's a gift and a curse. πŸ™‚ I always come home with new lipsticks and polishes to try although I have a million at home. And then I forget the baby wipes. I feel your pain. ;)That top is completely justified though… it's just too pretty to leave in store. ;)Sequins&Stilettos

July 9, 2013 / 3:54 pm

So pretty! If I wasn't the size of a house right now I would totally snag up that lace top, it's gorgeous! Target does it again…xoLindsayLindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

15. still being [molly]
    July 9, 2013 / 4:00 pm

LOVE this outfit, lilly!!! pastels are some of my favorites to wear all spring and summer!

16. Lady of Style
    July 9, 2013 / 4:09 pm

This is so pretty! Love the necklace too which really completes your gorgeous look.AnnetteLady of Style

17. Audrey @ Putting Me Together
    July 9, 2013 / 4:24 pm

I love that top too! And I definitely want one in each color. Uh oh!

July 9, 2013 / 5:37 pm

I was just at target last night. I spent 2hrs looking at clothes, accessories and makeup and did not see this. Now I have to go back. Anyways I love your looks you are so classy and I love that you put pieces I can afford. Please do back to school looks. I'm starting optometry school so we have to dress professional everyday, and I need ideas, we aren't allowed to wear scrubs :(.

July 10, 2013 / 12:40 am

Thank you! I'll try to put some ideas together for ya. πŸ™‚

• Spaingirl87
      July 23, 2013 / 3:24 pm

Thanks Lilly I can't wait to see. We can't wear sleeveless tops and no jeans. Dresses and skirts have to go to the knee. Dress up sandals are allowed, whatever that means.

19. Nina Piccini
    July 9, 2013 / 5:39 pm

Yep, the Target Vortex. I always get sucked in! Also loving that top and it's great paired with the minty-tiffany blue jeans!xo, Ninaafterthe40barfinish

20. Megan Maddison
    July 9, 2013 / 6:18 pm

I have the same love for Target as you do! That top is so adorable! I love how you've styled it.Meganbudgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

July 9, 2013 / 6:38 pm

That delicate little top is calling my name πŸ˜‰ Very pretty Lilly!

22. Kristina
    July 9, 2013 / 6:40 pm

That top is lovely!! May have to pick up one myself ;)Kristina does the Internets

23. Chelsea
    July 9, 2013 / 7:30 pm

I CANNOT leave Target without buying at least three things I don't need! I love your gorgeous lace-y top and that necklace is so stunning Lilly.xoxo,Chelsea & The City

July 9, 2013 / 8:17 pm

that top is gorgeous! And your furry angel there is just too cute!!! I love everything about these pictures, Lilly! Perfect.XO, Ginahttp://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

July 9, 2013 / 10:32 pm

love this! i feel like i blackout every time i go to target. i somehow walk out with a cart full of things and $200 less in my bank account.

26. Judy
    July 10, 2013 / 1:30 am

Pretty top. How does the sizing go with Mossimo? Is a Junior S or M equivalent to regular adult XS?

27. FitTravelerAJ
    July 10, 2013 / 2:22 am

Yes, Target does that to me too! That top is so cute, love it with the mint skinnies. and YAY for a Zoey appearance! She's precious!-AJFitTravelerAJ.com

28. Lubna O.
    July 10, 2013 / 5:44 am

That's such an adorable pastel colored outfit! And yes – we can all relate to the 'Kleenex' excuse. :)Lubna | ELLE VOX | $100 GIVEAWAY

July 10, 2013 / 2:28 pm

Lovin' this pastel combo :)www.speakstyleandrock.com

30. Lara
    July 12, 2013 / 3:59 pm

Lily, have to tell you.. you are my GO TO fashion blog… I LIVE for JCrew, Target, etc… and you cover all bases! I get SO many compliments when I buy the clothes you recommend and I send EVERYONE to your blog… just bought this pink Target top yesterday and wore last night and got SO many comments! Thank you for your blog and your help, I REALLY appreciate it and I am a devoted fan!

July 23, 2013 / 4:59 pm

Thank you so much Lara. Your comment made my day. It always makes me happy to hear that my blog inspired someone. And thank you for following along πŸ™‚

31. Natalie
    July 18, 2013 / 5:33 pm

Omg this outfit is gorgeous. I love every single thing abt it!

August 2, 2013 / 4:29 pm

any tips on sizing this? about to run out of the house with 3 kids because I need this tank in several colors πŸ™‚ No time for dressing rooms with them along, so hoping to figure out what size. I'm a women's xs or s, so I'm thinking a medium in jrs?

August 2, 2013 / 4:49 pm

I'd think you could get away will small. My sister is a size small in women's and the medium was a bit wide on her.