Lace + chambray

Top: old (similar at Gap,  here on sale, love the color of this one)

Jacket: Charlotte Russe-old (similar here, here, pretty option in black)

Skirt: Banana Republic outlet (similar here, here in black)

Shoes: old (similar here, here and pretty with ankle straps)

Bag: Coach (fab option for less here and here) (eyeing this one)

Necklace: JCP-old (other pretty options here and here

Chambray shirts – just another clothing item that I seriously could wear every.single.day.  It goes with everything!

I wore it last week and yesterday (which you saw a peek of on IG) and I wouldn’t mind wearing it a few more times this week. But I won’t. Or at least I’ll try. No promises here!

What are some, or just one, piece of clothing you keep reaching for over and over again?

Thanks for stopping by!

1. Rachelle (http://pinksole.com/)
    November 5, 2013 / 12:53 pm

I love this combo, so chic.xohttp://pinksole.com

2. SydneysFashionDiary.com
    November 5, 2013 / 12:54 pm

Love this combo, Lily! Lace + burgundy + chambray = perfect for Fall. Have a great day!

3. Jessica
    November 5, 2013 / 1:42 pm

This skirt is gorgeous! I'm always nervous about wearing chambray shirts to work, I might try this week and see what my bossman says!

November 5, 2013 / 1:54 pm

Love this bag – I have it as well. Saw it at a Coach outlet not too long ago for anybody still looking!www.everydaytorie.com

November 5, 2013 / 2:01 pm

I love that combo. That skirt is gorgeous!My go-to would have to be my pencil skirts, especially my pink one. It's fun and surprisingly works with so many colors.~Cherylhttp://snaps-of-ginger.blogspot.com/

6. Adrienne Scott-Trask
    November 5, 2013 / 2:37 pm

Great skirt….such an amazing color!-Adrienne. xoCitizen of the WorldCitizen of the World

7. Choochoo Li
    November 5, 2013 / 3:35 pm

So cute!! Too bad the weather where I am no longer permits skirts or bare legs.. The items I reach for the most these days would be sweaters and turtlenecks… Choo Choohttp://choochooli.blogspot.com

November 7, 2013 / 6:46 pm

The bare leg days are over up here as well, sadly. Skirt are still ok, with tights only 😉

8. curly
    November 5, 2013 / 3:37 pm

You look so lovely Lilly, as always. I love this combo.

9. ravenlocks
    November 5, 2013 / 5:20 pm

I don't know why, but I had a heck of a time trying to find the "perfect" chambray top. I guess it just doesn't exist for me. I settled for a hand me down…which I love. Your skirt is amazing, by the way. I love the way you styled this look!xo Azuwww.raven-locks.blogspot.com

November 5, 2013 / 5:23 pm

Hello sophistication! Love the mix of textures, is so perfect for the season, that skirt fits you like a glove!Cee. ♥Code Overdressed

11. alison*elle
    November 5, 2013 / 6:30 pm

Love this look, Lilly! I should really try wearing my chambray shirt to work like this… I've got all the same pieces as you!xo, alison*elle

12. Kristina
    November 5, 2013 / 6:45 pm

I love this combo! The lace skirt is very pretty.Kristina does the Internets

13. Simply Sabrina
    November 5, 2013 / 6:56 pm

That skirt is fabulous, I just bought a tunic in maroon lace!x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

14. Chelsea
    November 5, 2013 / 7:58 pm

Lace and chambray are the perfect combo! I love the dressed up/dressed down feel of this outfit Lilly.xoxo,Chelsea & The City

15. Leslie: DowntownHaute
    November 5, 2013 / 8:06 pm

Love the color of your skirt!<3http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com

16. Shoegal Out In The World
    November 5, 2013 / 9:50 pm

Great preppy ladylike look… I love how you combined a chambray shirt with classic pieces as a lace skirt, pearls & leopard heels…Have a great day!!!xoxo Violeta, your Shoegal Out In The Worldwww.shoegaloutintheworld.com

17. Inge Jane
    November 5, 2013 / 11:07 pm

Oooh pretty! I have this same exact skirt, I'm going to have to style it with a chambray!

18. Vicki Wilde
    November 6, 2013 / 1:27 am

I love this look and I need those shoes… Pretty!<3 Vickiwildeinthecity.blogspot.com

19. Agnes Mayer
    November 6, 2013 / 3:21 pm

Gorgeous outfit Lilly. Love the chunky pearl necklace. I'm reaching for my leather leggings a lot lately and my grey cardigan.Don't forget to link up tomorrow to my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up.Agi:)vodkainfusedlemonade.com

November 6, 2013 / 5:37 pm

That skirt! Lace and merlot? Such a pretty piece! I love this entire look!

21. FitTravelerAJ
    November 9, 2013 / 10:51 pm

I've been lusting over a skirt that color, the lace is beautiful! And your chambray collection could be worn everyday…jealous! -AJFitTravelerAJ.com