mad for plaid

Coat: Super old (similar here on sale + addl  40% off, here)

Shirt: J.Crew – old (great options herehere, here, love this one – on sale).

Pants: Express – old (other options herehere

Shoes: -old (similar here, here, here)

Bag: Liebeskind – old (great options here, here)

Watch: Fossil – old (great option for only $20)

Happy Monday!
A very snowy Monday up here. Way too snowy. But it does look beautiful…that’s because I’m inside. Even shoveling is fun…for about two minutes than I’m over it.
Now can we please move on with seasons?

Did you get any snow?

1. Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files
    January 6, 2014 / 2:20 pm

Pretty!! It looks like a winter wonderland behind you. I'm so over this weather. It's 50 degrees this morning but we expect it to be below 0 by tomorrow! Say what.

January 6, 2014 / 10:55 pm

Wow, that's a huge drop in temps. Stay warm!

2. Ivy Burridge
    January 6, 2014 / 2:35 pm

I'm loving those red paints against that white snow! We got a few inches of snow where I am. It's just enough to enjoy and admire it, but not enough to cause any major problems, thank goodness!Ivy xxStyle Life Lovely

3. Caroline
    January 6, 2014 / 2:56 pm

You look beautiful, I love the fall of those pants!What's the temperature in your town? I'm reading about -50 degrees in USA and I can't believe you can go out with only a shirt!! I guess I'll never be fashionable because I get chilly all the time, haha…

January 6, 2014 / 3:15 pm

Thank you 🙂 It's varies each day. Yesterday was 28, today is 7 (which is -14 celsius)….but definitely not even close to -50. I wasn't even willing to take the coat completely off haha. At least not this time.

4. Whitney James
    January 6, 2014 / 3:00 pm

Loving the plaid and leopard print heels. Great styling! Stay warm & happy Monday!~Whitneywww.whitneynicjames.com

5. Alissa
    January 6, 2014 / 3:04 pm

I love the plaid and leopard! Confession: normally the coat draped over the shoulders drives me insane and turns me off towards a blogger. But I seriously, honestly love this look on you. It's tempting me to give the look a try!

January 6, 2014 / 3:08 pm

Thanks! 🙂 haha I don't walk around like this, even though I like the look of draped coats over shoulders. I didn't want to take the coat off to show the shirt better so this usually has to do.

6. Jenni
    January 6, 2014 / 3:07 pm

Bright colors in this weather is perfection! Love those bright pants! We got its of snow and schools are closed for cold temps and wind chill…it's cold out there!!!Jenniwww.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

January 6, 2014 / 10:43 pm

Thanks Jenni 🙂 Yes, it was been freezing. I haven't really left the house in last couple of days. Stay warm!

7. Cait
    January 6, 2014 / 3:15 pm

this is so pretty 🙂 love the outfit!

8. Happiness at Mid Life
    January 6, 2014 / 3:41 pm

Love these pants on you – they make your legs go on for miles. You can never go wrong with plaid! I have post today about how I wore my plaid shirt 3 ways. Stay warm!Alicewww.happinessatmidlife.com

January 6, 2014 / 3:45 pm

So.. fashion question…. is it okay to wear black tights /socks with shoes in winter? I never know what to do with that type of shoe….. clear knee high tights?? what do you think? I like your look!!

January 6, 2014 / 6:22 pm

I think it's a personal preference. In the past I used to wear them a lot during winter with heels and dress pants to the office. IMHO it looks way less crazy in winter time than bare feet (not that I haven't been guilty of bare feet in winter time). And you're more likely to get weird looks with bare feet during cold winter months than with black/skin colored tights or socks. So I say yes, yes it's ok.

January 6, 2014 / 5:51 pm

Wow love this combo and those trousers fit you so perfectly! The pictures are gorge!Cee. ♥Code Overdressed

11. Angie Wilson
    January 6, 2014 / 6:00 pm

Look at all of that fun snow! Pretty girlhttp://www.thefashionfuse.com

12. jessica rose
    January 6, 2014 / 6:03 pm

Great shirt…going to keep my eyes peeled for one similar in London. xhttp://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

January 6, 2014 / 6:41 pm

Gorgeous pictures! The snow falling looks amazing. I love the plaid shirt!

January 6, 2014 / 9:15 pm

Those leopard shoes really pop with the snow- love the red and plaid! Looking good in the snow, but aren't you freezing?! Just looking at more snow makes me so cold!! Stay warm.Clare Understated Classics

January 6, 2014 / 10:42 pm

Thanks 🙂 It actually wasn't that cold (it was taken last week), definietly not even close to what it has been the last few days. Definitely no pictures in current temps. Brrrr

15. FitTravelerAJ
    January 7, 2014 / 1:04 am

I do love the snow, but I'm not mad that I'm currently in LA for work while my friends and family are fighting the bitter cold! 😉 Great red pants!!-AJFitTravelerAJ.com

16. curly
    January 7, 2014 / 2:22 pm

Amazing outfit:)

January 7, 2014 / 2:22 pm

Love,love this combo.

18. Ashley B
    January 7, 2014 / 2:44 pm

I am obsessed with those red pants!Ashley | History in High Heels

19. Schnelle
    January 8, 2014 / 3:11 am

I love the colors in the plaid top. This is such a bold look, I love it!

20. Ella Pretty Blog
    January 8, 2014 / 6:21 am

LOL- I just published a post with 'mad for plaid' in the title too! Too funny that we're both crazy for plaid – who can blame us? 🙂