snap-shots

Some outfit snap-shots as of late…

This striped blazer reminds me on Spring, one can be hopeful, but stripes are a year-around thing over here. I love it as much as I did the day I got it…a few years ago. If you’ve been on the fence about a striped blazers, and I know some of you have, don’t be afraid of it. Think of it as wearing a striped top.
Rock it and love it the say way!

Blazer: old (similar herehere, here)

Tee: Gap

Jeans: Joe’s Jeans – on sale!

Booties: Report – old (similar here, here, here)

Necklace: old (pretty option)

Bracelet: JewelMint

I sort of forgot I had this faux fur vest. Such a shame, I know.  Easy to throw on, over pretty much anything, for that little extra warmth.

Pants: old (similar

Denim shirt: H&M

Faux Fur Vest: old (similar  (love this one)

Boots: Sam Edelman – old  (similar here, here)

Heels: Nine West – on sale

I’ve been eyeing these boots for a few weeks now. They remind me of Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots but without the big price tag.  They get great reviews and they’re on sale now.  Meant to be, right!?!

Thank you for stopping by!

1. Lisa Loves John
    February 18, 2014 / 6:59 pm

Love the blazer – perfectly nautical! Xo

2. Nidhi Patel
    February 18, 2014 / 7:06 pm

I love how your first outfit screams spring and the second is perfect for winter wear! Great looks!!NidhiAn Unblurred Lady

3. Lauren
    February 18, 2014 / 7:36 pm

gorgeous blazer!-Laurenwww.prettypiecesblog.com

4. Shannon Rice
    February 18, 2014 / 8:06 pm

Gorgeous Lilly! I love that striped blazer and have been contemplating the purchase of one – seems like a great investment.ShannonClothes & Quotes

February 18, 2014 / 8:07 pm

I love both looks! Your office view behind you is so girly and fabulous!!!! Love it. And the boots are perfect. I think black OTK boots are so versatile and these are different enough from your amazing brown ones (that I've been lusting over for years:) )!I say go for it cuz when they are sold out you'll be kicking yourself and looking everywhere for a pair. XO, Gina

6. Iris P.
    February 18, 2014 / 9:03 pm

The black and white blazer is amazing! Love the fit on you! Love both outfits!

7. emorris4
    February 18, 2014 / 9:06 pm

I actually ordered 3 different SW 5050 alternatives not too long ago. I'm 5'11" so a lot of these OTK boots hit below my kneecap and it sucks. For what it's worth, I loved the Nine West Pristeen boot but they were too short for my long legs. Definitely a good SW 5050 alternative if you're shorter than me.

8. Steph Anie
    February 18, 2014 / 9:41 pm

I love the striped blazer!! I've been going through a blazer-crazy phase recently, so I'm all for striped blazers! Cute phone case by the way :)http://guesswhoknowsclothes.blogspot.com/

9. Skylette from Sequins & Stilettos
    February 18, 2014 / 9:42 pm

I've missed your posts! 🙂 That striped blazer is the perfect cut for you and stripes are year 'round at my house too. Sequins&Stilettos

10. Elissa Garza
    February 18, 2014 / 10:03 pm

I love the first look! All of the gold details are fab.xowww.style-wire.com

11. Alice Sibley
    February 18, 2014 / 10:54 pm

Love the striped blazer. I just got one from Target for Christmas and I have noticing how versatile it is. Plus stripes are everywhere this Spring!

February 18, 2014 / 11:01 pm

I love the blazer and just had a huge crush on your necklace!!!!

13. Nina Piccini
    February 18, 2014 / 11:01 pm

Love love love. My striped blazer has been in the back of my closet all winter for god knows why. It shall make an appearance soon; thanks for the inspiration!xo, Ninaafterthe40barfinish

14. OccasionallyAJ
    February 19, 2014 / 1:09 am

I bought a navy/white striped blazer last year and I am SO glad I did! I was scared of it at first, but I wear it all the time now! And that faux fur vest is fantastic. As are the boots you are lusting over….sales are always a sign ;-)-AJOccasionallyAJ.com

February 19, 2014 / 1:20 am

I love striped blazers! They instantly make any look great!Shannonhttp://GBOfashion.com

16. In the Blue
    February 19, 2014 / 1:20 am

I love the necklace in the first outfit, immediately caught my attention!

17. Kristina
    February 19, 2014 / 2:03 am

I have similar boots and love them, I wear them all the time. Definitely a good buy :)Kristina does the Internets

18. Visceral Maze
    February 19, 2014 / 2:05 am

they do look like SW 5050, but I wonder if they feel comfortable and quality is good. your sam edelman boots are gorgeous. I love sam edelman shoes. if I like the design, i will buy them without trying, because they are always super comfortable.

19. Unknown
    February 19, 2014 / 2:27 am

Where is that tassel necklace from? love it!

February 21, 2014 / 3:45 pm

It's from BaubleBar

20. Just Another Shopaholic
    February 19, 2014 / 2:29 am

The first look is super amazing.

February 19, 2014 / 9:36 am

I love the blazer!! xxhttp://www.sweetcandydreamer.com

22. Niki {Glossy Blonde}
    February 19, 2014 / 3:25 pm

Both looks are great! I love that striped blazer!

23. Daily Express
    February 19, 2014 / 8:32 pm

Thanks for the great outfit inspiration here, Lilly! Both looks are realistic (i.e. most of us could wear them day to day or for weekends) and classic but with great details and accessories to make them interesting. I always look forward to your outfits. 🙂 -GinaOn the Daily Express

24. Agnes Mayer
    February 19, 2014 / 11:42 pm

Love, love, love the first outfit. Gorgeous!!!!!!Agi:)vodkainfusedlemonade.com

25. kateprs
    February 20, 2014 / 3:17 am

Great looks! I just used one of your old striped blazer + lace top + bubble necklace looks to inspire a recent outfit :)Kate @ A Journey in Style

26. Jasmin daily
    February 20, 2014 / 3:42 am

I have been drooling over those Stuart Weitzman's fffoooorrreeevverrr, but those Luichiny's look identical and so reasonably priced…might take the plunge! Jasmin http://www.jasmindaily.com

27. Carol Kou
    April 7, 2016 / 12:23 pm

HI, love the blazer! Where is it from originally?

April 7, 2016 / 1:05 pm