Shopbop F&F sale favorites

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

Happy Hump Day!

I meant to post this yesterday…but time escaped me (apparently it has been escaping me a lot lately).
Wanted to share some of my favorites from the Shopbop Friends and Family sale, 25% off your order w/code INTHEFAMILY14 (some exclusions apply). It ends tomorrow, 4/17 at midnight PST.

Anything on your wish list?

1. The Girl who Loved to Write
    April 16, 2014 / 8:13 pm

Love both of these bags!

2. Ashley
    April 16, 2014 / 9:58 pm

Loving all of these, especially the #5 & 6Xo AshSincerely Miss Ash

3. Courtney Shields
    April 17, 2014 / 2:03 am

I have been coveting this kate spade watch! great pics :)xoCourtneywww.byobeauty.com

4. CoastWithMe
    April 19, 2014 / 7:47 am

So sad I missed the Shopbop sale! #4 was actually on my wishlist! I love those shoes…they remind me so much of the Isabel Marant pair! Hope all is well Lilly! Have a wonderful Easter weekend:)!

5. Steph Anie
    April 20, 2014 / 4:38 am

Oh my goodness #8 and #2 are stunning. My current wish list has on it a white & gold dress, a lilac top, and Summer wedges!www.guesswhoknowsclothes.blogspot.com

6. Paige Flamm
    April 21, 2014 / 4:57 pm

I'm obsessed with those striped shoes!Paigehttp://thehappyflammily.com

April 23, 2014 / 9:37 pm

ooh, loving the denim you've picked and those SE D'Orsay flats.I've missed you, Lilly! hope you are having a lovely week;)XO, Ginahttp://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

8. Sarah Tracebor
    September 6, 2014 / 8:33 pm

I don't know why the item I ordered on shopbop.com was not the same as what I ordered, it looks old and not shiny. Last Tuesday I bought one on http://www.robecart.com/shoes and it looks fantastic red shoes which they deliver in time.

September 8, 2014 / 3:01 am

Sometimes the colors tend to look quite different online than in real life. Glad you were able to find what you were looking for though 🙂