caged

Top: H&M – don’t see it online (other cute options here,  here on sale, here)

Jeans: American Eagle  (similar here, here, here)

Shoes: Nine West via TJMaxx (similar here, here,  here, in wedge style)

Bag: Coach  (clearly in love with this pink one)

Necklace: J.Crew old (similar here $$ and here $) (love this one)

Watch: Michael Kors – old (similar)

Happy mid-week ladies!

I don’t think I ever told you what happened with the Ray-Bans after my sweet-little-fluffy-baby Zoey chewed on them (which you might have seen a picture of on my Instagram account or FB).  And also, just to throw it out there for all dog owners, like you already don’t know, don’t leave your favorite sunglasses on the floor.  Dogs apparently like to chew on things…hah, who knew (she has plenty of chew toys in case you’re wondering).

Anyway, mine were purchased at Sunglasshut, so I headed there…and they couldn’t fix them (if it happened within 90 days of my purchase they would give me a new pair, within a year I can buy a new pair for half off).  That last part didn’t appeal to me…so I went to Lenscrafters to see if there is anything they could do.

Not only did they fix them within half an hour, but it was free of charge. Yes, free! So major shout-out to Lenscrafters for saving my favorite sunnies.

1. Ellen from Ask Away
    July 16, 2014 / 12:29 pm

The color of that bag is amazing 🙂 and i love those shoes! XO Ellen from Ask Awaywww.askawayblog.com

2. Christina Storm
    July 16, 2014 / 1:13 pm

Love this look!The Style Storm<3, Christina

3. Kristina
    July 16, 2014 / 1:19 pm

Super adorable, I love the black & white!Kristina does the Internets

4. Wishes and Reality
    July 16, 2014 / 1:34 pm

Love this striped top! Heidi D.www.wishesandreality.com

5. Agnes Mayer
    July 16, 2014 / 2:55 pm

That's awesome that they could fix your sunglasses. Great outfit today!!!!Agi:)vodkainfusedlemonade.com

6. Adrienne Scott-Trask
    July 16, 2014 / 3:03 pm

Super cute look!I love those shoes and that bag is amazing!-Adrienne. xoCitizen of the WorldCitizen of the WorldCheck out my new online boutique!!Wanderlust Boutique

7. Paige Flamm
    July 16, 2014 / 5:36 pm

I'm loving that pink coach bag!Paigehttp://thehappyflammily.com

8. Liz C
    July 17, 2014 / 10:38 am

Love the edginess of this look! You;re hair looks gorgeous long!!Liz @ Sprinkles&Sequins

9. Steph Anie
    July 17, 2014 / 1:56 pm

Pretty, pretty outfit!! YAY for lenscrafters; I can't believe how quick and free that was! I'll have to remember that if I'm ever in a similar situation (chances are I will be). Thanks for a great post!:)www.guesswhoknowsclothes.blogspot.com

July 21, 2014 / 2:46 pm

Thanks 🙂 Way better customer service than Sunglass Hut (and it's probably just because of the manager who works at my local one has no people skills).

10. Rachel Lynne
    July 17, 2014 / 3:28 pm

This is such a chic summer look!

11. Ella Pretty Blog
    July 18, 2014 / 7:27 pm

Wow – how awesome that Lenscrafters fixed it for you – much better than just suggesting you buy a new pair – Sunglass Hut seem so wasteful!Have you been doing anything different with your hair? It's been looking even more voluminous and gorgeous recently – do spill any new haircare secrets ;-P

July 21, 2014 / 2:45 pm

I've been disappointed in Sunglass Hut's customer service, and it's probably mainly because of the lady that I always seem to get (who happens to be a Manager, sadly). The last pair of sunnies I got I decide to return and give my business to someone who knows what customer service means (even if the issue can't be fixed). Thanks 🙂 I thought about doing a brief post about it. I've jumped on the fake hair bandwagon haha. I actually just have two rows of clip in extensions, can't seem to stand wearing a full head of clip ins. I love wearing just a row when I do a braid because it holds my hair in the braid for a long time. It's great on the blah hair days 😉

12. TRENDSURVIVOR
    July 18, 2014 / 7:47 pm

Love your look! The bag is so bright and pretty!x Ninahttp://trendsurvivor.com