midi and moto

Jacket  /  Shirt old – similar here and here /  Skirt  / Shoes old – similar  /  Bag MansurGavriel – cute options herehere,  / Sunnies (similar for less)

I hope none of you are tired of seeing this jacket…because clearly I’m not. And I even haven’t taken pictures each time I wore it. That might have been a bit much….just might have.

The first time I saw this skirt online, which was probably over two months ago, the model wore it with a leather moto jacket. And that time I didn’t own this skirt or the jacket.  I came across this skirt at Nordstrom a while back and it was quite a bit cheaper than on the other site where I saw it originally (glad I waited).  And speaking of price, I just recently found to that Nordstrom does price matching.  Either I was living under a rock or this is fairly new.  Lets go with latter one.

Back to the skirt and leather jacket combo…
 Do you think a moto jacket looks better with a pencil skirt or midi/full skirt?

Would love to hear your thoughts.

xo

p.s. Don’t forget about the Nordstrom Clearence sale going on right now. Check out my picks here

and a few other pieces that are trending on my ‘I-like-these-very-much list’

A special thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post!

1. Wishes & Reality
    November 5, 2014 / 1:39 pm

Love the texture of this skirt and you're right, it's perfect with the leather jacket and you've added just the right amount of print mixing!Heidi D.www.wishesandreality.com

2. Shoegal Out In The World
    November 5, 2014 / 2:09 pm

I like it both ways… However I prefer the combo leather jacket/midi full skirt as I believe it gives an edgier finish to the whole outfit…Have a lovely day!!!xoxo Violeta, your Shoegal Out In The Worldwww.shoegaloutintheworld.com

3. Nichole Darrelle
    November 5, 2014 / 2:13 pm

This skirt is amazing! I love it paired with the leather jacket!Fishbowl Fashion

4. Christina Storm
    November 5, 2014 / 2:49 pm

That skirt is gorgeous and I absolutely love how you styled it with the stripes and leopard pumps!The Style Storm<3, Christina

5. Kacie Ellis
    November 5, 2014 / 3:41 pm

I think moto jackets look amazing with both styles of skirt! But I love moto jackets and think they look great with everything πŸ™‚ Your skirt is gorgeous and well worth the wait since you found it cheaper. http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

6. Simply Sabrina
    November 5, 2014 / 4:07 pm

Love the leopard pumps, such a great pump!x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

7. Liz | Shopping My Closet
    November 5, 2014 / 4:14 pm

Love the pairing of the skirt with the moto jacket!Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com

8. Franziska
    November 5, 2014 / 4:25 pm

everything about this pictures is beautiful – that skirt! that background! those shoes!

9. Beauty Vanity
    November 5, 2014 / 5:36 pm

I could never get tired of your moto jacket, they seriously go with almost anything!xx AlysonThe Beauty Vanity

10. Diana
    November 5, 2014 / 8:09 pm

Lovely look!! xo, Dianawww.TheNeonFactor.com

11. Taramixandmatch
    November 5, 2014 / 10:11 pm

I love the texture of that skirt, so pretty!

November 5, 2014 / 10:48 pm

I need to recreate this look Lilly! As I mentioned on Instagram, I just wore a midi yesterday and I should have waited one more day so I could have paired it with my moto jacket. It's such a lovely look! It's also flattering too, as midis can be too poufy for me. Next time…

November 6, 2014 / 12:43 am

Love the texture on that skirt! And, I'll never tire of a moto jacket, so wear away!

14. curly
    November 6, 2014 / 2:12 am

Great combo. Love itπŸ˜„

15. Bogi RedReticule
    November 6, 2014 / 2:43 am

That textured skirt is simply gorgeous! I love how you paired it with the edgy moto jacket.Red Reticule

November 7, 2014 / 11:55 am

Love this…everything about how these pieces look together! Gorgeous photos, Lilly. I think a classic black leather moto looks good with just about everything…flared midi & pencil skirts included:)XO, Ginahttp://classyeverafter.blogspot.com