chic sneakers

Jacket sold out – similar here and here // Sweater old – similar here and here // Jeans old – similar here and here  // Sneakers – LOVE these – on sale!  // Scarf old – similar here, here // Sunnies – similar for less // Bag – here in black, another can’t-go-wrong option –

Did you all have a good weekend?

When end of December decides to be “warm” (50 degrees) you wear your new cute sneakers (well, that was the case on Friday at least).  Because otherwise you might have to wait until warmer Spring weather, which up here can mean May. Never know.  So I jumped on this opportunity to get these very adorable and  affordable sneakers a go.

I’ve been eying the New Balance sneakers (linked above) for a while now, but can’t seem to decided on color.  I love how good they look with black skinny jeans especially,  so good and chic.

Are you a fan of these type of sneakers? What would you wear them with?

1. Kallie @ But First, Coffee
    December 29, 2014 / 1:20 pm

CUTE! Love those. I always find sneakers so hard to style. I love them with this type of jean like you have cuffed, I'll have to give that a try!

December 30, 2014 / 4:52 pm

I know what you mean. I think there is something about this style of sneakers that makes it a bit easier to style and wear πŸ™‚

2. Taramixandmatch
    December 29, 2014 / 2:05 pm

These are cute! Love that they are two colors πŸ™‚

3. Jessica Salisbury
    December 29, 2014 / 2:46 pm

I love this! I run around with two little kids all day and sometimes I need to wear sneakers to be comfortable (and able to run fast enough) :)www.wearitforless.com

4. Stephanie Ryan
    December 29, 2014 / 3:09 pm

OH my goodness, I am in love with those sneakers! And your entire look of course! πŸ™‚ I saw the sneakers on your IG and liked them, but I have to admit, this post made me LOVE them. I think I may need to buy. πŸ™‚ Steph – Signing Steph

December 30, 2014 / 4:56 pm

Thank you Stephanie πŸ™‚ I've kind of fallen in love with them and for the price I couldn't pass them up.

5. Rachelle (http://pinksole.com/)
    December 29, 2014 / 3:36 pm

Love this edge with the leather jacket, cute outfit.xo PinkSole

6. Diana
    December 29, 2014 / 4:07 pm

Cool look, love your sunnies!~~~Diana~~~http://www.TheNeonFactor.com

7. Ashley
    December 29, 2014 / 4:10 pm

super cute! i just got all black sneaks and love wearing them with gym clothes (of course) but also my leather leggings! so versatile

December 30, 2014 / 4:57 pm

Ah love the black ones. I've been trying to find a good pair for almost a year now. I feel like they finally have more options.

8. Liz | Shopping My Closet
    December 29, 2014 / 4:58 pm

Love the mix of edgy and sporty!Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com

9. Wishes & Reality
    December 29, 2014 / 5:54 pm

Love love your casual style and the sneakers are too cute!Heidi D.www.wishesandreality.com

December 29, 2014 / 6:37 pm

I love these! For some strange reason, I can't bring myself to wear sneakers outside of the gym or unless I'm doing something outdoorsy. But so many ladies make them look great with regular clothes!

December 30, 2014 / 4:50 pm

I felt the same way…Converse was the only type of sneakers I could feel comfortable in. But then this style of sneakers, Nike and New Balance, became more popular…kept seeing them on everyone and they look so nice. It took me about eight months to finally get a pair but I did it lol You're next πŸ˜‰

11. Kim Topolewski
    December 29, 2014 / 8:12 pm

I LOVE those sneakers! :)<3kimberrleigh

December 30, 2014 / 6:54 pm

I like that type of sneakers – I think, if the color is right, you can wear it to the most trousers if they arenΒ΄t too chic… Thank you for your great blog! A happy new yeat from Nessy (happinessygirls.com)

13. OccasionallyAJ
    December 30, 2014 / 8:34 pm

Warm at Christmas is kinda depressing, but cute sneakers make everything better! Especially with plaid and leather!-AJ

14. curly
    December 31, 2014 / 2:23 am

Love this combo. Those sneakers are super cute.