cold weather accessories

Jacket sold out – love this one  / Sweater old – similar / Jeans –similar / Boots – on sale! / Bag: Mansur Gavriel  / Scarf old – similar  / Gloves  /  Sunnies

Happy Hump Day!

How is everyones week going so far?

The weather tends to be so deceiving. It looks nice and sunny but once outside I tend to lose feeling in my fingers after four minutes. I’m working on remembering my gloves, especially when I take Zoey for a walk (I’ll let know you  know that works out).

I mentioned these gloves, that I found at Nordstrom, before and I’ve been loving them. I was eyeing another pair, leather pair to be exact, but they must have sold out (you snooze your loose, right).  But this pair with the zipper detail is super nice too, especially after I read “the aloe-infused lining keeps hands moisturized even during cold winter months”.  How awesome is that! These would definitely make an amazing gift.

A big thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post

December 10, 2014 / 1:03 pm

Pretty pictures! Love the outfit!Melhttp://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

2. curly
    December 10, 2014 / 5:51 pm

Warm and cozy. I love those gloves with zipper detail. I need them for sure:)

3. Kristina
    December 10, 2014 / 6:19 pm

Great look, I love your classic sweater.Kristina does the Internets

4. Liz | Shopping My Closet
    December 10, 2014 / 6:35 pm

Love your cable knit sweater!Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com

5. alison*elle
    December 10, 2014 / 6:47 pm

Aaah, I love your Mansur Gavriel bucket bag, Lilly! I'm so used to seeing the black one but this colour is so great.xo, alison*elle

6. Wishes & Reality
    December 10, 2014 / 7:45 pm

Love this Lilly! It's basically my uniform during the chilly months! Great styling as always:) I have a giveaway going on the blog, I hope you'll check it out:)Heidi D.www.wishesandreality.com

7. Diana
    December 10, 2014 / 8:50 pm

I'm in love with your sunnies!!~~~Diana~~~http://www.TheNeonFactor.com

8. For the Love of Leopard
    December 11, 2014 / 8:02 pm

I love those gloves – they look so warm and cozy but are really cute! Those otk boots are also amazing and calling my name <3xoxo DanielleFor the Love of Leopard

December 11, 2014 / 10:30 pm

I love love love everything about this neutral, cozy look. Love that jacket & boots combo.XO,Ginahttp://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

10. Sarah Reyes
    December 12, 2014 / 1:08 am

Love your boots! I have been looking for exactly these kinds with the heel height, the stretchy back and the streamlined look. Do you find them comfortable? I would be worried the leather in the front and the heel will get scratched easily though since the shoe has a narrow trim/edge all around. What's your experience so far? Thanks!

January 3, 2015 / 3:16 pm

Hi Sarah, sorry I just noticed I didn't reply (must have been a mental reply). The boots are comfortable. I'm clumsy when it comes to shoes, I scratch them right way somehow, but I haven't noticed anything major on these. So far so good 🙂