Chic outfit ideas with the New Balance sneakers

Since I’m currently loving the New Balance sneakers (took me long enough to find which ones I actually like) I thought I’d create some looks I’d like to wear with them.

I don’t like to think of the New Balance sneakers as a trend. They’re cute and comfy and they need to stick around for a very long time. I mean who doesn’t like comfortable shoes?!  After I got this pair of Nike ones, I knew I needed wanted another pair but deciding on a color was hard since there is more than one pair I liked. So I decided to share four pairs that are my absolute favorites, one which I just got the other day, and I wouldn’t be mad about seeing another pair in my closet.

Any pair would work with these looks.

One:  Jeans // Shirt // Coat // Watch // Bag // Lipstick // Sneakers

Two: Sweater // Jeans // Bag // Hat // Watch // Lipstick // Sunnies – similar for less / sneakers: sold out – great options herehere

Three: Jeans – on sale // Tee // Cardigan // Tote // Sunnies // Sneakers – similar // Nail polish // Lipgloss – in Turkish Delight – my fave

Four:  Coat // Sweater // Jeans // Scarf // Bag // Sneakers – on sale! Love these // Watch // Ring // Nail Polish // Lipstick

What I love about these sneakers is that you still can look cool and chic wearing them.  And since I can’t wear mine just yet, wouldn’t look right with the ground being covered in snow, I’m going to keep these looks as inspirations as soon as the snow melts.

Which look is your favorite?

January 9, 2015 / 12:54 pm

Very cute outfit!Melhttp://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

2. Alissa
    January 9, 2015 / 1:58 pm

I don't think I can get this trend to work for me, which makes me really, really sad.

January 10, 2015 / 6:17 pm

What? Why? I think you could pull it off, unless you're not into these sneakers, than I understand 😉

3. Liz | Shopping My Closet
    January 9, 2015 / 3:49 pm

Very cute stylings – love #4!Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com

4. Wishes & Reality
    January 9, 2015 / 9:54 pm

Love these ideas! I have that first pair of sneakers and this is such great inspiration!Heidi D.www.wishesandreality.com

January 10, 2015 / 6:18 pm

I can't wait to wear mine. For running errands, to exploring new places that involve a lot of walking, to traveling…all these occasions I'll be wearing these babies 🙂

5. Missy Hotchkiss
    January 10, 2015 / 3:18 pm

I am sooo not a sneaker girl, but I would wear these! The best thing about the outfits is they are timeless, check out movies like Barefoot in the Park from the 60s, Jane Fonda is wearing these clothes! Way to take an "I'm just running errands" outfit and make it super stylish!

January 10, 2015 / 6:16 pm

I love that movie! I've been (re)watching a lot of old classic movies lately, and I agree, their outfits are so inspiring and timeless.

6. Jennifer Vancura
    January 11, 2015 / 8:57 pm

Love loe! Just purchased the new balance 620s💗💗💗

7. Rose Frey
    January 28, 2015 / 4:05 pm

I am all about sneakers being incorporated into style. Great looks, Lilly!! Love them all!

8. Ruby Gaxiola
    October 1, 2015 / 8:08 pm

where can i get the sneakers in look #2! Please help! I need some super cute comfy shoes for NYC in about 2 weeks!

October 1, 2015 / 8:21 pm

Hey Ruby, didn't realize I never linked those. I found two similar pairs and linked them above. There are also come amazing colors here: http://bit.ly/1j3LHIV