gray matter

Sleeveless Cardigan: H&M sold out – similar here, cute option, love this one// Sweater // Scarf // Jeans: Mother old -similar for less here and here // Shoes (more sizes here)  // Bag old  – in love with this one + it’s on sale!

You probably saw a little peek of this look on IG on Saturday.  I clearly can’t stay away from color gray….nor do I ever plan on it.

On a different note…any of you watch The Bachelor?  I never really followed it until this season (thanks Hulu)…and wow…talk about crazy and messed up.
I won’t go into what my thoughts are because this might take forever, but I’m curious…which girl is your favorite/you think is going to “win”?

If you follow the show, share your thoughts in the comments below.

1. Chelsea I.
    February 4, 2015 / 2:06 pm

I use to watch the Bachelor but recently it's just a little too cray! Love the sleeveless cardigan!http://chelseascollection.com

February 5, 2015 / 9:49 pm

Thanks 🙂 This is the first time I've started to watch it (even though it's only been a few weeks). I agree, lots of cray cray on the show.

2. Amy
    February 4, 2015 / 2:07 pm

I just got this scarf and I LOVE it – it's so cozy! And loving Britt on Bach!

February 5, 2015 / 9:48 pm

Thanks 🙂 She's my favorite too.

3. Wishes & Reality
    February 4, 2015 / 4:26 pm

LOVE this fuzzy sleeveless cardigan! So sad I missed it:( Such a perfect and cozy winter look.P.S. I have an awesome cash giveaway up on W&R, hope you'll check it out!Heidi D.www.wishesandreality.com

4. kate @ a journey in style
    February 4, 2015 / 5:06 pm

Samantha is my favorite. haha. I think we only heard one sentence from her in the past two weeks. For a while Kelsey and Mackenzie were my favorites because they seemed the most normal and all the other girls drive me nuts. Especially Kaitlyn. But even she Unfortunately I think that she, Whitney, and Britt, will be in the top three. I'd love to know what you think!!

February 5, 2015 / 9:47 pm

I too think those might be the top three. I've liked Britt from the beginning…not only is the gorgeous but she seems nice. Lets hope that doesn't change because other girls seemed nice but are turning out be nuts. Ashley I. has been driving me crazy with her whining, so immature. Hope Kelsey and Ashley I. go next. 🙂

5. Chioma
    February 4, 2015 / 5:27 pm

that sleeveless cardigan is so fun!Chioma C's Evolution of Style

6. Noelle Beautygirl24
    February 4, 2015 / 6:38 pm

This is so warm and cozy! I love that vest! You find the best things at H&M 🙂

February 4, 2015 / 6:48 pm

So cute and cozy looking! Love itMelwww.girlandthepolkadot.com

8. Allison Weeks
    February 5, 2015 / 1:12 am

Adorable outfit, and hilarious comment about the Bachelor! I am so obsessed with that show, but I don't have a favorite yet <3Glitter Boots & Champagne Flutes

February 5, 2015 / 9:50 pm

Thank 🙂 It's amazing how the ones that I thought were normal are turning out to be quite the opposite lol. Can't wait to see what happens next week.

9. Jackie G
    February 5, 2015 / 4:45 am

I have a bit of an obsession for vests, so I LOVE this look. The neutrals are always great with denim, too.JackieSomething About That

February 5, 2015 / 2:16 pm

This vest! LOVE. gray is the best;) I really love the grey and camel & taupe combo…perfect scarf pairing.XO, Ginawww.classyeverafterblog.com

11. Rose Frey
    February 5, 2015 / 4:35 pm

One of my favorite looks! Love the sneakers and the grey! Beautiful combination!!

12. Anattle
    February 12, 2015 / 8:51 am

Your blog is gorgeous! ! !