fitting room snap-shots

Hope everyones week has been great so far.

I stopped at a few stores while killing some time between appointments,  mainly looking for skirts since most of mine are…umm….a little tight (gotta go easy on that ice-cream  jk).

Anyway, first stop was Express.  For me Express is a hit or miss but I do like their current selection of skirts. Below are my three favorites.

(promo $10 off $50, $25 off $100, $60 off $200, ends tonight)

Cami (buy 1 get one 50% off). I love these especially under blazers for an easy, put together and chic look //  Skirt (so cute)

Skirt  (apparently I have a thing for pink)

Black Skirt

Old Navy had quite a few nice things.  I ended up placing an order online since the store didn’t have any promos going on and online currently

take 30% off your order – ends tonight 3/5 & 40% off on select dresses

Dress

this one was my favorite. Love the mix of horizontal and vertical stripes.

A great everyday dress for warmer weather

Sweater

(tried on Small…was a little tights in arms + I wanted it a bit more loose. Ordered Medium)

Chinos – on sale (tts)   /  Shoes

loved this entire outfit

Perfect beach vacation dress except I don’t see it online :/  (clearly I’m still hung up on a beach vacation)

Same style dress in other prints/colors

Which piece is your favorite?

Share:

March 5, 2015 / 11:43 pm

Love the skirts! Great findsMelhttp://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/2015/03/lady-gatsby-giveaway.html

2. Diana
    March 6, 2015 / 12:22 am

Love the first outfit!|| D I A N A ||www.TheNeonFactor.com

3. Megan @ Lush to Blush
    March 6, 2015 / 1:05 am

Great picks! That striped dress is amazing, but I love the first skirt, the last dress, and the chinos too! I'll take it all :)xo Megan, Lush to Blush

4. Wishes & Reality
    March 6, 2015 / 1:11 am

So funny I was in Old Navy today to and planned to order some things tonight! Love that dress on you, go back and buy it!Heidiwww.wishesandreality.com

5. Rachelle Pinksole
    March 6, 2015 / 1:26 am

I have that pink cami, you are tempting me with the grid skirt.xo PinkSole

6. Jessica Salisbury
    March 6, 2015 / 1:38 am

The striped dress and the sweater with the pink pants are my favorites, but they all look cute!-Jessicawww.wearitforless.com

7. Alissa
    March 6, 2015 / 1:47 am

Those first two photos are all vavavoom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Style & Poise
    March 6, 2015 / 3:26 am

Cute stuff!!! Liked it all!!www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

9. laurend085
    March 6, 2015 / 4:27 am

With the first express windowpane skirt and pink, what color blazer would you wear with it?

10. What Lou Wore 365
    March 6, 2015 / 6:41 am

The stripe dress is a real winner, you look great! Love it with the Casual loafers – did you buy it??

11. Emily @ beauty blether
    March 6, 2015 / 2:37 pm

Love these outfits! That black and white skirt is so pretty 🙂 beauty blether

12. Julie
    March 6, 2015 / 3:01 pm

I absolutely love that striped dress and the floral one as well. I end up loving everything at Express, it's dangerous when I go there! haha

13. Kim Santos
    March 7, 2015 / 2:21 am

I just received the stripe dress. LOVE IT!! I ordered navy/white. Great fit, can't wait for the weather to warm up.

14. Jyoti
    March 7, 2015 / 4:21 pm

I love those Old Navy dresses; they look super cute! Why can't I ever find anything like that at Old Navy?!?! 😛

15. Ashley @ Every Little Penny
    March 9, 2015 / 8:05 pm

Love that black and white striped dress on you! Seems really versatile. And those pink chinos are super cute. I like the length on you but when I look online they look quite short. I'd love to get some chinos that hit my ankle.

March 9, 2015 / 8:28 pm

Thanks 🙂 The chinos come in Tall too. I tried on just regular length at the store (I'm 5'6") and they fit length wise just right.

March 11, 2015 / 11:29 am

I love these types of posts. Informal but totally engaging and fun;) Love all the looks, but I think my fave may be that windowpane pencil skirt. I always have to get medium tall in ON tops…I didn't realize we are the same height…I'm 5'6' too.XO,Ginawww.classyeverafterblog.com