spring scarf

Jacket old – great options here and here /  Sweater: J.Crew old – here, here – on sale!,  and here / Jeans: AG – tts / Shoes: old – similar here and here  / Bag: Mansur Gavriel – similar here for less  /  Scarf: Old Navy  – other pretty options herehere  /  Sunnies: Nordstrom (only $12)   /  Watch: Daniel Wellington  /

You know what I’ve realized?  No, nothing life changing. I mean this blog is about my personal style and love for fashion so it doesn’t really get much deeper than that on here (otherwise I’d have to change it to Lilly’s Life Journey). Now that we’ve cleared that, let me tell you what I’ve realized.

I’ve realized how much I’ve missed wearing light scarves during Spring. Up until a couple of years ago I’ve worn them quite a bit and always felt that they add a nice touch to an outfit and keep you warm (especially when that mean wind hits your neck).  And then I stopped being interested.  But no worries, I’m back on it. So consider yourself warned…as you’ll be seeing a lot more scarves with outfits…probably until it gets too hot to wear them.  Or it might just become a year-around thing.

I’m just hoping that I won’t go scarves crazy since there are SO many pretty ones out there right now. The struggle is real!

Do you like wearing light scarves during Spring time?

1. Elrese Voges
    April 17, 2015 / 12:04 pm

I love the scarf, so many colours that all work which is sometimes hard to find. I love scarves all year round, when we have our season change from summer to winter, it's still hot during the day, so a scarf is easy to wear with a summer top as you just wrap it around your shoulders & voila .. you're sorted 😉 xDressed in the City ♥♥♥

2. Adrienne Scott-Trask
    April 17, 2015 / 1:09 pm

Love it!!Great little pop of color! :)-Adrienne. xoCitizen of the WorldCitizen of the World

3. The Grass Skirt Blog
    April 17, 2015 / 2:47 pm

I love the scarf! I am always a big fan of color. :)The Grass Skirt

4. Diana
    April 17, 2015 / 3:34 pm

Super cute scarf!|| D I A N A ||www.TheNeonFactor.com

5. curly
    April 17, 2015 / 3:36 pm

I love the scarfs and wear them pretty much all the time!

6. For the Love of Leopard
    April 17, 2015 / 4:09 pm

I always forget about scarves come spring time, but they are such a great way to add interest and color to an outfit and this is a perfect example of that! I love this look!!!xoxo Danielle For the Love of Leopard

7. Jill
    April 17, 2015 / 10:30 pm

I LOVE wearing scarves!! I even love layering scarves, depending on the look I'm going for and the weather. I have seriously had to exercise some self control recently when it comes to wearing them! I am so excited to see some more outfits that include light scarves this Spring!

8. Wishes & Reality
    April 20, 2015 / 9:30 pm

So bummed I missed this scarf! Such a perfect spring piece.Heidiwww.wishesandreality.com

9. Rose Frey
    April 24, 2015 / 4:54 pm

I just picked up this scarf last weekend! You styled it perfectly. I'm just like you- I'm back to wearing my lightweight scarves!! Too many good ones out there!!!