back to the basics

Jeans: similar here, here and here  //  Top: great options here, here, LOVE this one – on sale!  / Sandals old – similar styles here  / Bag: Mansur Gavriel – similar here and here  / Neckalce: BaubleBar  /  Bracelet,  Cuff,  Tassel Bracelet old – pretty option /  Watch: Daniel Wellington – take 15% off w/code LILLYSTYLE

Did you all have a great weekend?

It comes as no surprise that I’m still gravitating towards jeans and tees. This year has definitely been the year of jeans and tee (let’s see how many more times I say ‘jeans and tees’).

These old cheap jeans I ‘distressed’ myself (just cut a straight line basically). The zipper keeps coming unzipped half way so I always have to wear a longer top over it. Sometimes you do get what you pay for. And I got a zipper that keeps malfunctioning. Could be worse, right!?!

Hope everyone’s August is off to an amazing start!

1. Bogi RedReticule
    August 3, 2015 / 11:49 am

I love a good basic look! Such a great idea to create some fun by adding a different color!Red Reticule

2. Ellen Ross | Ask Away
    August 3, 2015 / 12:03 pm

Those shoes make the entire outfit!XO Ellen from Ask Awaywww.askawayblog.com

3. Brittany Simmons
    August 3, 2015 / 2:04 pm

Love how your shoes have its unique way of dressing up your outfit and matching your purse. brittanyluci.com

4. Ashley
    August 3, 2015 / 2:43 pm

Love a good basic look and I am loving the pop of colour with those shoes..Sincerely Miss Ash

5. Teresa Loop
    August 3, 2015 / 2:57 pm

I have a pair of shorts with a wonky zipper too. Can't button before zippping, and always unzipped when I go to unzip them, lol! I've got a pair of coral heels on the way that I'm hoping to wear with jeans and tees. And, thanks to you, I decided to buy the AG Stilt jeans from the Anniversary sale!

6. Liv
    August 3, 2015 / 4:26 pm

Love a basic look with a pop of color!Livwww.livforstyle.net

August 3, 2015 / 8:56 pm

I'm loving this swingy white tank and black skinnys combo. And your bucket bag…LOVE! Looking gorgeous, Lilly! As always.XO,Ginawww.classyeverafterblog.com

August 4, 2015 / 3:29 am