the good old chambray shirt

Chambray Shirt  old – similar here and here //  Skirt – similar here and here – love this one for Fall/Winter  //  Shoes – another option here  – LOVE these and these – Gorgeous!  /  Bag – in other colors

Happy Thursday!

All these years later and my love for chambray shirt is still strong. 🙂  They truly go with everything, can’t go wrong!

Thanks for stopping by!

xo

1. Cherish Kirsten
    September 10, 2015 / 4:54 pm

Love that skirt and great outfitxlifeandstylediary.net

2. Diana
    September 10, 2015 / 6:04 pm

Super cute outfit! || D I A N A ||www.TheNeonFactor.com

3. Kristina
    September 10, 2015 / 7:25 pm

Love me some chambray, and great booties!Kristina does the Internets

4. Ellen Ross | Ask Away
    September 11, 2015 / 12:12 pm

gorgeous! XO Ellen from Ask Awaywww.askawayblog.com

5. Katy
    September 11, 2015 / 2:21 pm

Lilly- I love your down to earth, modest and fun style! I've been a follower for years and love your outfits and we definitely share a fervent love for all things gray! Thanks for putting in the time and effort- blogs can take so much time!Katyhttp://www.alittledailyhappiness.com/

September 12, 2015 / 2:29 pm

Katy, thank you so much for your sweet comment. That truly means a lot. Thank you for following along <3

6. Teresa Loop
    September 11, 2015 / 4:45 pm

I second Katy! When I first started following you, you took your pictures in the mirror at work. It's been so fun to watch your blog evolve into what it is today. I also realize it's a ton of work, finding the links for everything and keeping up with a schedule of taking pictures and posting. I always look forward to your posts, and love your style!

September 12, 2015 / 2:31 pm

Haha, oh the good old days. And it wasn't even a nice bathroom lol Thank you so much for taking time to always write such nice comments, it means a lot. 🙂

7. Jessica Garcia
    September 11, 2015 / 6:05 pm

Because a chambray shirt will never go out of style! You look amazing!Would love for you to read my latest! xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

September 20, 2015 / 12:35 am

Thank you Jessica! I agree, doubt they'll go out of style, they just might not be as popular.

8. Kathleen Harper
    September 14, 2015 / 3:26 am

Such a pretty outfit, I love your heels so much! <3katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

September 20, 2015 / 12:35 am

9. Jazmin | Daily Opulence
    September 19, 2015 / 12:41 am

Love how simple yet chic this shirt can be!Daily Opulence | dailyopulence.com