moto + stripes

Jacket: old – great options here and here /  Striped Tee  / Joe’s Jeans – similar for less / Boots: Nordstrom sold out – great options here and here / Bag: Mansur Gavriel – similar for less / Scarf: Nordstrom (only $20) / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban – 25% right now

Happy Monday! (and how is it Monday already?!)

It’s one of those days where much caffeine will be needed to get moving (and here I’m drinking caffeine free green tea. go figure).

Wishing you all a great Monday!

1. Teresa Loop
    October 26, 2015 / 4:01 pm

I can't believe how fast October has gone by.Love this super cute edgy outfit! What did you ever decide about the other Moto jackets?I hope you have a great week!:)

October 27, 2015 / 2:33 pm

This year has been flying by. Crazy! Thank you! I still haven't decided on another Moto jacket lol I really love this one and constantly reach for it, so I'm afraid that the other one won't get much love. So even though there are some I really like, I'm going to wait and see if I can live without them haha. Wishing you a great week as well <3

2. Natali
    October 26, 2015 / 4:48 pm

Caffeine does help in trying to go through "one of those days" but drinking decaf tea doesn't really help much. 😀 I like your outfit a lot, it's so rocker chic!http://lartoffashion.com

October 27, 2015 / 2:35 pm

Thank you! Haha, decaf tea definitely doesn't help even when it is my favorite tea 😉

3. Anna Baun
    October 26, 2015 / 6:04 pm

Love this chic, casual look! The moto boots are fantastic! XOAnnaalilyloveaffair.com

October 27, 2015 / 2:35 pm

Thank you Anna. I've been loving moto boots.

4. Rachelle (http://pinksole.com/)
    October 26, 2015 / 9:39 pm

love your boots, this look is so cool.xo PinkSole

October 27, 2015 / 2:36 pm

October 26, 2015 / 10:00 pm

I absolutely adore this look…every single piece. I may need to snag that striped top. Lilly, your hair looks so amazing. Love it! XO, Ginawww.classyeverafterblog.com

October 27, 2015 / 2:39 pm

Thank you sweet Gina! Can't have too many striped tops 😉 I finally had my roots done haha

6. Taramixandmatch
    October 27, 2015 / 10:02 am

Love your boots, and that leather jacket is perfect on you!

October 27, 2015 / 2:36 pm

Thank you, Tara. I wear it so much, definitely my favorite jacket 🙂

7. curly
    October 27, 2015 / 11:43 am

Jacket and boots my fav! Looking great as always!

October 27, 2015 / 2:39 pm

8. Rakela Lubonja
    October 27, 2015 / 2:09 pm

Hi Lilly, I recently discovered your blog and have to say that I really love it. Do you take your own pictures with a tripod or does someone else? Been trying to put a blog together myself but having someone take my pictures seems like the biggest struggle right now, with our working schedules. Hope I will get a reply..

October 27, 2015 / 2:28 pm

Hi Rakela, thank you so much. So happy you found it 🙂 My husband or my sister take my pictures. Schedule was the biggest issue for me too. What I would suggest is – on the weekends, or when you have time, take 2-3 outfits with you (ones you've already worn or plan on wearing) and have a photo-shot session. Also, when we go and ran errands I'd take the camera and quickly snap some pictures along the way. Once in a while I'll snap 'mirror' pictures of my outfits and post a few together. Hope this helps some.

• Rakela Lubonja
      October 28, 2015 / 1:05 pm

great! thanks Lilly 🙂 some outfit changes in the car never hurt anyone, right?! lol

• Rakela Lubonja
      October 28, 2015 / 1:06 pm

on a side note, I read in one of your posts that maybe you're Croatian. I am from Albania…neighboring countries 🙂

9. Jennifer
    October 27, 2015 / 3:50 pm

Hi Lilly – I have a question – if you had to get ONE signature necklace that you could wear all the time that you already own what one would it be? Thanks!

October 29, 2015 / 3:38 am

Hi Jennifer, I replied on the other comment you left. Let me know if you'd want some more options 🙂

10. Elizabeth Parker
    October 28, 2015 / 1:07 am

I love the moto with the stripes. -Bethbandgsparrow.blogspot.com

October 29, 2015 / 10:30 pm