lost and found – Flare Jeans

With the current flare leg craze (I’m not going to call it a trend), I really wanted a dark wash pair.

Then I came across one of my old pictures on Pinterest last week (update: found the post, didn’t realize it was SO old), wearing a pair of dark wash flare jeans which made me wonder ‘where are they and do they still fit me’.
Can you imagine my excitement when I found these jeans and they still fit. Ahhh, so excited.

Jacket: old – similar here and here  / Tee: Gap in size M – love this one / Jeans: old – similar hereherehere / Booties: old -similar here,  here in black, here under $30 / Bag: Mansur Gabriel – similar here and here – take 25% off / Hat: c/o Sole Society / Necklace: Bauble Bar

Which style of jeans do YOU prefer?

Wishing you all a great weekend!

1. Deana Petrovic
    November 6, 2015 / 2:42 pm

That happened to me too!! Found two pair of flare jeans that I forgot I had (my fave pair were WAY too tight lol). Love the way you styled it.

2. Teresa Loop
    November 6, 2015 / 3:31 pm

Haha! Closet search! That always strikes fear into my heart, as I donate a LOT of clothes, if I haven't seen something for awhile, it's probably gone.I got a short pair of flares to wear with flats and long pair to wear with heels at American Eagle. A girl has to have options right?!

3. Diana
    November 6, 2015 / 4:07 pm

Love your jeans!! || D I A N A ||www.TheNeonFactor.com

4. Shadowy Lady
    November 6, 2015 / 6:41 pm

I always wear bootcut or flare jeans (hardly ever wore skinny and never got into boyfriends) so mine were already in rotation. But I love the pair you're wearing so I will check out the links to similar ones 🙂

5. Alok
    November 7, 2015 / 6:04 am

We always like such type of outfit which suit any attire location and always make beauty.Wedding rings

6. curly
    November 8, 2015 / 2:08 pm

This outfit is so gorgeous on you! I need to check links for the bag and hat! Super cute.

November 9, 2015 / 6:02 pm

that hat is fabulous! How cool is that…to find old jeans AND they fit! My favorite style flare is a classic slim fit with a pronounced flare, and I love to wear mine super long so you can hardly see a shoe. I love the Madewell flea market flare, and Gap resolution flare.Looking gorgeous as always, Lilly!XO,Ginawww.classyeverafterblog.com

8. Heidi Hendricksen
    November 10, 2015 / 12:33 am

I was so happy to have saved my old flared jeans too! These are suuuuper flattering, you look great!Wishes & Reality